Patrolling the Hedge. The duty of the Groundskeeper was something Circe was cautious to do alone. But making a gillie cloak and using some sent covers solved the problem. Shame the coverage she knew would work was sewage.

And whilst it had kept Circe from running into dangers and threats, something still managed to sneak up on the Summer Queen. Which had some demands for Circe.

Circe was having difficulty as she looked at the hob that had surprised her. Well, looking DOWN at the hobgoblin.

The small feline hob looked up at the elfin Fairest. She'd given orders to the Summer Queen. From below Circe's knees mind you but then hob was doing it's damndest to sound scary. It failed. Badly.

Circe cooed, not minding the candy bar in her hand. This was too much. "You are so adorable," she was having too much fun. "I have stickers! This makes it a stick up you iron cider loving fool!"

The feline's ears pull back against her head at the sound that comes out of Circe. "Do ya even know how ta use Iron Sider coin?"

"No! Gimme the goods!"
The tiny hob is pointing at Circe's hand. The candy is what she wants? I child like hobgoblin it trying to threaten Circe to get a candy bar?

Circe hands it over with more cooing. And that is when the hobgoblin strikes!

By putting a banana sticker on Circe's forehead. "I wins, Fweeholder wose! Owie! Stop make that noise!"

"Non! Sei troppo dannatamente carino!"

The hobgoblin dodges the Groundskeeper's attempts to huggle her. Dodging the pursuing Circe thrice before managing to get away from Circe.

Once she runs away Circe peels off the banana sticker, just in case. It has Made in China on the back. So lead poisoning was possible.

And she was also missing the other candy bars and energy bar she'd had in her pocket when she checked. The runt had picked her pocket! For candy again.

That was adorable to Circe.