Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well with such simple instructions ya won't hear my wine about making the pour decision," Rhodes should have expected incoming puns. "And it is great ta see ya takin' a break man. Sì, sì, knowledge power yadda yadda," she talks with her hand as she walks away with the bottle, "But power unused is waste." Circe plays hostess and retrieves the glasses for everyone. Fortunately the liquor cabinet is in the living room so she doesn't have to ditch the group. "Anybody want booze? Rum, vodka, tequila of course, mystery mix? Just wine?"

Circe was tempted to tell Rhodes about the suggestions she'd given to Seraphina. Without saying if Circe had intended to provide Sera with the lingerie or a flash bang.

"Oooh so yer a crafty one," she jokes to Cassandra, "Me too. Though I only have plans fer plans, barely an outline, with a alternative pipe dream."

As for Seraphina's question on sources she smiled, "The Sears catalog," then holds up her hands in defense, "I kid, I kid, oh ho ho," Circe inhales before flatly saying, "Internet."

"Oh I have the cute on my feet,"
    she giggles at the talk of clothing. "Want ta learn ta use a forge? Wouldn't save me time cause of my cheat. It does work ye rmuscles and gets ya sweaty. Tired too. I could make a married couple joke about another way ta get the same results but nah."

And Cassandra liked sci-fi? Oh that was going to be good with her first selection. Sera approves? And Rhodes give a great lead in, "Oh ho ho ho, ya are all setting up fer the title drop right now. Fer the coincidence is that whilst horror, this movie Sera didn't know is also scifi. Had a franchise too. It is called Critters. You'll find it has a lot power of this night," the elfin Summer snickers at this for some reason.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Oh crafting. It was giving her anxiety getting it all started, but it was going to be what it was. "I'm, uh, delving deeper into my Kith. I'm an Artist. I haven't really felt connected to it. So, I've decided I'm going to start crafting instruments. I feel like it is something I am supposed to do, so I'm going to go for it." There is a faint smile. And financially it will be nice. Help support Winter better.

"I know the both of you are crafters as well, different though in what you do. I'll bet at some point we could work together to do something cool somehow." Even general things she wasn't bad at creating. What she wants most though is to begin hedgespinning and creating tokens. Find the Lore.

She nods to Rhodes then, "Yes. I feel very comfortable and quite settled in. Work is all going smoothly and the Seasons have worked themselves into a balance with some hard work, so all is well. This Freehold has an incredibly helpful bunch." Seriously. Where is the darkness? Surely it exists somewhere? It makes her nervous not being able to spot it wherever it's hiding.

She looks back to Circe, suddenly very happen about the approval of the sci-fi. "Awesome! Great lead-in for all. And Critters is greeeat." She should find time to work on making Circe more of an ally.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Smiling as she looks to him, “And I’m happy I was able to get him out this evening.” But they had already discussed him getting out of his study more.

Of course, she was persuasive. She was not only a Fairest, but a Nix and could turn the tide quickly in her favor. "What can I say, I have a voice that's hard to resist." she teases, having never used her voice on him.

At the question, “Uh,” looking sheepishly to Circe, “I already forgot.” Laughing, “But Circe insisted that I had to see it.” The touch was welcome, and helped calm her nerves over her newly translucent legs. But no one calling attention to them had been nice too.

Shaking her head, “No thank you.” A smile on her lips. But it was amazing looking back over the past couple months and how close she had been to drinking.

“A very talented crafty one at that.” A nod, “She made me the most exquisite golden dagger.” She would always talk up the Summer’s skills.

An eyebrow raises, “A forge?” then a shake of her head, “Not me, I’d probably hurt myself.” And that was the truth.

Looking to the Winter, “Oh, that’s wonderful! If you ever need help with anything, please let me know. I don’t know much about instruments, but I know how to strike great deals for ingredients. But that is really great!” from her tone, she was being genuine.

“It would be an honor to work with you sometime. And I agree, the three of us could come up with and craft some amazing things. I don’t have a forge like Circe, but I have my own work space. But you know something, maybe the Freeholds needs a shared space, a Hollow we all invest in and can all use. Then working together will be easier!” the talk of a shared Hollow had been spoken of before. Years before. But it could still work.

“Glad to hear you’ve settled in and are comfortable.”
    Was always a good thing to hear. “And yes, the Freehold has always been there for each other, offering to help whenever it is needed. It’s what’s make this feel like home, if that makes sense.” A hand resting on Rhodes and gently squeezing it. He made it home as well.

“You’ve seen it? Is it good?” she asks, “Not too scary? Cause I don’t do that good with scary.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Musical hobby huh?" Circe says to Cassandra, "Neat. And like Sera said, I'd be happy ta collab. Hedgespun or mundane. I can MAKE parts fer anything outta metal, forge machine. Would make it easy."

"Hell, I can see the product of a combo of our skill sets pretty," she laughs, "By watching Fury Road, oh ho ho ho!" Circe claps, "We'd get arrested fer sure if we build it outside the Hedge but still fun." Then looks to Seraphina, "Court's used ta have shared Hollows didn't they? Oh! My Hollow ain't being shared as that space. Not unless gun safety become mandatory fer all courtiers."

"Thank ya fer the compliment ta our merry band of maniacs Cass,"
    Circe bows. For they did get along quite well. Not as well as Spring and Autumn were right now but more cooperative then most Freeholds. As giggles in amusment that Seraphina had forgotten why she was watching these bad, um, old movies. She won't disagree with Sera's praise of the Freehold and its traits either.

"Yes I am," she accepts crafty as a compliment, "And hope ta expand inta more modern weapons. And ya could totally work a forge, swing a hammer, and build up some muscles," she then looks to Rhodes, "Maaaybe in time fer Sera to carry you across the threshold instead of the other way around?"

Circe's ears move as Seraphina speaks up on the movie. One up, one down, and her expression matches her words, "Eh?" The elfin Fairest points at Rhodes, "I'd say ya are VERY good at handling fear," she smile evilly, "Or perhaps Rhodes is good at handling desire? Also isn't going ta a scary movie the perfect excuse ta cuddle up with the partner yer sitting next ta? I think that is date night stereotype number 7."

"As for quality, well Critters had, uh, 3? No, 4 sequels. So good enough ta merit that. Everybody got their nums and booze ready?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Oh, I always find a use for what I learn," Rhodes quips back to Circe. "But I will take the wine."

He listens as the conversation flows around him, Emerald eyes fix intently on Cassandra. "At this rate we will have many crafters in our midst. We do work together. All I can advise is not to become complacent. Dangers always remain." The Dread Lord smiles sinisterly. Reminding them of Fear was something of a duty.

He largely watches, observes. His mantle occassionally flares, senting chills and autumn leaves over the sofa. "We tried the idea, before I began making the Autumn Hollow. It is... unpredictable to maintain, especially with our transiance." His hand finds Sera's her fingers, lacing them together.

The flowering archs an eyebrow at Circe, amused. "No thank you.That excitement may be too much for me," Rhodes remarks drily. "Though I haven't seen that movie in over twenty years...."
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

The Polychromatic shrugs a little at Circe's assessment, "Becoming less a hobby and more of a business at this point, but we shall see where it goes." Suddenly a weird thought occurred to her, "Huh. Maybe at some point I'll see about Hedgespinning one. That could be an interesting task one day... Once I actually become semi-decent at it. The masks for the coronation were hell." It really would be interesting. And probably absolutely frustrating. "I've seen some of Circe's work. Her metalwork is incredible. But yeah, we have varied skill sets, it would be interesting to see how we could put them to use. Maybe teach each other a few things."

Cassandra does give an odd look to Rhodes. Don't become complacent. Does he know who he's talking to? "Winter is the court of never complacent, but thanks for the reminder," She gives a thumbs up and a sweet, playful smile at that. Maybe it was a bit cheeky, but it was true. Always scouting, always vigil, always suspicious, reminding the others to do their jobs. Law of Ice. Kind of their thing.

Turning back to Sera, "It won't be so bad. I mean, I can judge by your tolerance levels, but it's not like its the Strangers." The only movie that has ever genuinely terrified her. Thinking about it sent a little shiver down her spine.

She sets herself up with a mixed drink and a couple of treats on a plate and gets herself situated, "Yup. I'm good to go!"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A shake of her head, “Not that I am aware of, there has never been a shared Hollow. Unless you mean the old Freehold, which I believe had one.” But she wasn’t one hundred percent on that. Laughing, “I’d rather not share mine either, which was why I thought a shared one would be good.” Just an idea.

Blinking at Circe a few times, “No,” laughing, “I don’t have the strength to do that. I can throw a punch, but not wield a forge hammer.” That wasn’t happening.

Smirking, she shakes her head, “I would venture to say that is completely different.” But she was clearly amused.

Getting him a glass of the wine, she gets herself some tea. Hot drinks with a scary movie? Maybe not the best idea, but she wanted tea. Handing Rhodes the wine, she sits back down, placing the tea on the table.

She knew those words well at this point.

Looking at him, “We did?” when? Where was she? “I can see it being unpredictable to maintain, but if there is going to be crafters working together, a shared space is the easiest way to go about it.” She was already stretched thin with the Spring Hollow and her own. A third would be difficult, but she’d do it.

She gently squeezes his hand, smiling.

Laughing, “It just might be too much.” She agreed with a giggle. Wait, “Huh? You’ve seen it?!” color her surprised.

Smiling to Cassandra, “I think us all working on something would be wonderful!” what it would be? She had no idea.

“Oh, I remember that one! Had some really good jump scares!” and she didn’t find it all that scary.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe serves the wine. "Well best case scenario with so many builders," she inhales loudly, "We make a giant robot." Circe listened in as Rhodes explained the Courtly Hollow's failures to maintain. Made sense since the city was kind of a Lost crossroads. "Now yer making me feel old Rhodes, though I gotta say I don't miss the fashion from when the movie came out," she mock shudders, "Leg warmers."

She smiles widely at Cassandra, "I have a fae forge and a couple grand worth of mundy metal working tools. Right tool," a blue hand rises in a thumbs up as she smiles widely, "Helps." As for this idea of a shared space, Circe had her own suggestion on that. "Ya know a flaw we Lost have?" she waves her hand wide at the other three, "Is thinking ya can only hide shit in the Hedge. We have a bunch of old tunnels under the park. Explosive tests just do in the Hedge so no sink holes."

Circe was perfectly fine with Seraphina freaking out at the movie. She fully meant what she joked about for the scary movie date thing. Circe acquired her own snacks of fruit, meat, cheese, and tequila slammer. Fury Road had jump scares? She'd not recalled those, just a lovely day.

"Well then," Circe settles herself into the last remaining seat. "I've one thing left ta say on this. Damn did these dudes know special effects, all practical. Also Sera," she looks at the Spring Queen, "There will be jump scares so if ya splash the tea on Rhodes," she points to the ktichen, "First aid kit in there." Then pulls out her phone. With a tap, the movie begins.

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes arches an eyebrow, smiling. "Is it really? Well then I have learned something. No-one has mentioned that about Winter, such as I recall. Thoughtful, certainly. Watchful. But I have a duty to keep people on their toes."

He takes the wine offered, smiling at Sera and sitting in the corner of the couch. "Thank you sweetheart. And yes, I have! I was a teenager once, you know. Not all that long ago, from certain perspective." He shrugs, wrapping one arm around her.

Circe's complaint makes him chuckle. "Well, I was away for a decade or two. Might have been counting that time-wise." He eyes the tea a little wearily. "I'm sure she'll do be that worried." He cuddled up with his fiancee on the sofa as the film began, draping the blanket over the two of them.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra looks over at Circe with a confused, but interested look, "We have tunnels under Funderland?" More than an interested look. A place to explore. See if she can't dig up something that might be missing. What could be around there? Is it like a labyrinth like underneath Nevermore? Her mind was swirling with possibilities. Of course, could just be simple tunnels that you might expect a theme park to have. ...which means someone who knows where they are has easy access to every place around the park.

She kind of cocks her head to the side then at Rhodes, "If we are complacent in anything we do, we risk balance and discovery. If we let people slip up, we will not be lost to the Outside. Never complacent; our work is never done." Ice Law. Let every court know it's function. Keep the people lost to every Outsider. She shrugs.

"Yeah... jump scares." Home break ins by random people to terrify and then torture the crap out of you for fun... yeah, no.

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread