Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Nodding, “I have some ideas for those tunnels.” Says the Nix, but nothing else about it.

Picking up a piece of fruit, she pops it into her mouth, while offering the plate to Rhodes. It had a little of everything they both liked on it.

Smirking with a laugh, “I don’t typically need a first aid kit, but thanks for the heads up.” a translucent hand held up, between her Order and her Spring gifts, first aid kits were rarely needed. But always good to have.

Leaning against him, “You were a teenager?!” mock shock on her face, before a smirk appears. Then a brief far away look, her eyes shifting to a darker shade of blue as she appears lost in a memory. Maybe remembering her own teenage years? But it doesn’t last long, as quickly as it appears, it disappears and the mask is back.

“Does no one have faith in my ability to not spill my tea?”
    she asks eyes wide. “Plus, as an Onierophysic, a small burn is hardly anything worth stressing over.” Really, did they have no faith in her?

Looking to Cassandra with a nod, “We do. There have been a few expeditions into them to explore them, but nothing has really come of it if memory serves me right. If my ideas are good enough, and enough people want in, I think we can use them to our advantage and as a safe place.” A shrug as she sips the tea. And it wasn’t even that hot!

A small smile to the Winter, “I’ve come to understand and embrace that, over the years and with education. We can never be too careful.” She hadn’t always been cautious, but Rhodes had helped teach her how important it was. She would always be a Spring, but being safe was important as well.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes Shenanigans liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Rhodes used to be a teenager? Sera had a right to be shocked. She could make a sprout joke but maybe later. "Huh, yer from the 80s too?" She asks Rhodes, "Neat, wonder which of us is technically older."

As for Cassandra's question, "Yes we got tunnels. Old rum runner ones. I think some might go near the river," she covers her mouth, "But one had a stench. Rot and stagnant water is a bad mix, also!" She holds up a blue finger, "Could be flooded. Hard ta explore since sub drones cost a couple grand," she chuckles. The tunnels could be an escape route but that'd require more preparation and exploration. Especially if any were flooded fully. Circe didn't know how to scuba dive and they'd nobody in the Freehold with gills. As for Seraphina having plans, "Neat golden girl. Hey? Didn't we put up bars or something down there? Keep the vermin out. Whelp." Circe didn't recall if they'd done that or had planned to do that. She salutes Seraphina, "Ya can count me in ta check the place out. We shoudl go in with some quick drying cement, shore up anything that Hours won't patch." Circe was saying we not for the camaraderie nor for the adventure. No, she wanted a group because the supplies to shore up tunnels would be HEAVY.

The Summer does nod in approval to Cassandra's words on the Winter Law, "Here, here. I won't rest on any laurels unless I reach the point of being able ta gift each member of the Freehold with a Sherman tank or power equivalent. Partly why I always wear Kevlar." Her tone? It was serious.

When Seraphina asks about her tea control, well. Circe smiles widely with an instant retort, "Nope, oh ho ho ho!"

The special effects was starting up big time on the screen. As one of the alien bounty hunters went from glowing face to skull to flesh. All with practical effects showing the transformation while Power of the Night was song. Circe's earlier reference.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

4. Likes Shenanigans liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Cassandra's words bring a small smile to the Dread Lord's otherwise inscruitable face. He offers a small nod, and lets the subject drop.

Ideas for the tunnels? CUrious. He had to ask about that later. "Strange but true, darling. Even I was young once." He chuckles. "A joke darling. I have complete faith in you. You know that."

He sips his wine and looks up at Circe with a wry smile. "Well, looking at the two of us, I'm sure no-one could mistake you for being as old as myself." Never insult a lady. That was simple ettiquette. On the other hand, over twenty years in arcadia had not been nearly as long in the real world. Still, he squeezed Sera's leg reassuringly under the blanket.

As the film played on, Rhodes drank his wine and sighed, slowly relaing into the warmth of being with his fiancee and the soft glow of the alcohol. He really did not take enough time to do things like this.

Because it isn't safe, little Flower....

He winced, hearing her voice in his minds eye all over again. It was clearer than ever, the memories of Ophelia. They always rose in times of peace, times of happiness. This was his lot in life. Rhodes pressed the thorn-like nails of his free hand into his palm, forcing the meories down. She couldn't toy with him any more.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

6. Likes Origins, Shane liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

It's funny listening to them talk about the time shifts. It seems like the Keepers had a go in the 80s, snatching up as many of them as they could. ...Actually, that's a terrifying thought. She doesn't tend to make a point of telling everyone that she was one too. Though, now she had to wonder who was actually the oldest.

But then, she wondered how old Rhodes actually was in presentation. She herself was now 29, but she did always present younger than she actually was.

It also intrigued her, the idea of searching these tunnels, seeing where they go, what they could do with them. "Well, if you do some kind of mission through them, I'd love to know about it."

And then she relaxes and watches the movie, sipping upon her drink and nibbling at her food little bit by little bit. She grins at all of the weird parts she remembers from when the movie came out and she saw it with friends. Oh man, this is what special effects looked like back... Wait, but I used to think this was hella impressive. It makes her laugh inwardly just thinking about it.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The talk of what era people were from and who was older made her a bit uncomfortable. It wasn’t something she ever discussed, and seemed content to focus on her tea and snacks.

“I think getting any water out, sealing holes and shoring it up would be good for the Freehold. Secret entrances to them as well as exits.” A light shrug. It was an idea; one she had been thinking about. But there was still a lot of unknowns and if anyone else would be on board. A shrug was then directed at Circe, “I honestly don’t know. I’ve only been down there once, maybe twice and it was a while ago. But if we can get enough people for it, I want to go check them out, map ‘em, and see if it’s something we can work with.” They needed a safe spot, a place they could fall back if they needed.

Laughing, “Circe will arm the Freehold to the teeth, and I’ll be content to just turn my voice on our enemies.” She didn’t get to do it very often.

There was a pursing of her lips as she sticks her tongue out at the Summer, but in a playful way.

“Well I would hope so!”
    she teases Rhodes.

At the squeeze, she offers him a warm smile.

Feeling the wince, not knowing if it was the movie or something else, she rests her head on his shoulder.

Then a happy smile to Cassandra, “I’d love to have you join us if we explore them!” not some place she could imagine the Winter wanting to go. Then again, she doesn’t look like someone who would go through wet, damp tunnels either.

Eyes turn back to film as it continues. Now, watching the monsters…the critters?....she had to giggle. The way they rolled up, it was just hilarious! Were they scary? Not really, but she was obvious amused as she watched.

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Big hair and big abductions must have been a thing in the 80s indeed. Or there were enough stupidly arrogant people, Circe frowns as she notes she WAS such back then, to gain the ire of Keepers. As for age? It looks like Sera had taught Rhodes well on how to speak with women.

"Just no digging a hole in the tunnels," she taps her ears, "Knife ears, not beard. Though," she nods to Seraphina, "Given they were for rum running, secret entrances are almost a guarantee. And possibly highly explosive alcohol. Shoring up will require a few people because concrete is heavy. So yes Cass, the more the less broken back."

The elf raises her glass in salute when Sera laughs. And she laughs more at the 'monsters' of the films. Typical of the 1980s, "Ah the 80s, inta scary little things or selling R rated movie merch ta kids." It was a fad stranger then the Wyrd.

Hell it was funny. Circe personally liked that one translation, it always got her to laugh. Though she did have to make a joke at one scene. "I wonder, was this when Raphael walked out on the movie?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

10. Likes Shenanigans liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Dread Lord rubs his chin thoughtfully. "It would be good to put them to a solid use - perhaps hollow doors to and from them would also be helpful. It would be interesting to know what's down there." Even if going himself sounded like a bit too far. There were people for such things, after all.

Hearing the voices in his head and the head of his love on his shoulder he rests his on hers. "A memory, darling. Nothing more," he whispers to her, trying not to distract from the film. They were getting clearer, more definitive, he could not deny. Rhodes slips an arm around her and cuddles a little tighter.

Through the air, faint whispers touch the ears of all nearby.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"True Rhodes," she inhales deeply, "Let us hope sewage ain't down there."

As for Rhodes having an episode, well he was here to relax. Plus there was no way that Circe could do better to help him then Seraphina could. Her ears twitch at the whipsering, which sets her own mind to ticking.

Whispers of instructions, insults, punishment. Silence was her punishment. She sets down the glass before she shatters it. Fear was not how a Summer responded, ears twitching rapidly now, but RAGE instead. The room suddenly heats up as if they'd just stepped into the noon dessert. Yet those weren't the whispers she of her memory, none of the venom was in the tone.

It was someone else's whispers. Fitting for watching a horror movie. She'd have to ask Rhodes if that was an infra-sound kind of thing. Circe reels her Mantle in.

The movie continues until KABOOM of course happens. Followed by the little monsters one line that needed no translation as they noticed the bomb behind them. Second KABOOM. Roll credits.

"Hookay,"
    Circe inhales before exhaling. Summer trying to not trigger, be wary. The elf looks to Cassandra, "I believe yer the one who gets ta pick next, yes?"

13. Likes Xadun liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra nods, her mind going through all sorts of scenarios and uses for such tunnels. That and the problems associated with. It would be interesting. There is a moment when Circe's mantle seems to strengthen. It was hard to miss, given the heat, even amongst the heavy Spring and Fall mantles. She gives a little look over, but doesn't really want to intrude on their thoughts or feelings. Just a glance. Maybe it was just excitement. All the Kabooms.

The movie comes to a close and Cassandra nearly forgets that she's next for choosing the movie. "Oh. Uh. Um. Right, we'd said Bicentennial Man is next. It's so good." She gives a smile. Definitely up there in her favorite movies. Perhaps one they could watch soon. Ideas.

She helps get it set up for streaming, "Though, be prepared. It can lead to a good cry even amongst all the laughs." Will I be a crier today? Probably not. Can't be vulnerable like that here. It is a beautiful movie though, questioning the essence of what makes one alive, makes one human. How does the sum of experiences make us who we are? All so well discussed through the robot and artificial intelligence medium. And Robin Williams. One of her absolute favorite actors.

So sorry, I thought I'd responded earlier.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

An absent nod to Circe, “So we be careful while exploring them. And then refer to you on how to move anything that could possibly explode.” Seemed simple enough.

“Well, they’re not that scary, and there are a ton of better ways to deal with them! A little rolled up ball of fur? Come on.”
    But she was clearly enjoying it.

“That would certainly be helpful.” Once they figured out what was down there and if it was safe.

Hearing his words, she says nothing but snuggles into him more, making sure he knew she was there. Though she knew at some point she would need to talk to him about her more recent memory. Maybe. Perhaps it was a one-time thing and wouldn’t pop up again. Well, one can hope anyways.

While one would think she would be used to the whispers, she wasn’t. Their words sometimes cutting deep, and sometimes hard to ignore, the pain real.

A curious glance to Circe as she feels the Summer’s Mantle flare. While not as strong as the Nix’s own Mantle, she still felt the heat cut through the warm Spring breeze that surrounded her.
    Concern was on her face, but she didn’t feel it was appropriate to ask. Maybe later, in private.

Trying to focus on the movie again, she had to laugh at the KABOOMS! “That was great Circe! And I totally get the references now!” would she watch it again? Probably not.

“Oh, haven’t seen that one yet!”
    her voice giving away that she was looking forward to it. Then a nod at the warning, “So a change of pace.” Worked for her.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

16. Likes Shenanigans liked this post
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread