(Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

Ram had never actually been to the Garden Ground before, though he knew it by reputation as the Spring Queen's establishment. He actually felt a little wary as he approached. Maybe wary wasn't the right word. Intimidated? It was a hard feeling to pin down. Having the enthralling monarch of desire request an audience was like having an angel descend and ask to speak with you. It felt odd to say the least. Even more so when you then asked if she could mend your clothes.

Ram had his suit held in one arm as he gently knocked on the door to the coffee shop. He could have probably gone straight in but that felt like it would be rude. However, he was also careful not dent the door with his rapping. After a couple seconds he finally opened the door itself and peeked in.

"Sera?" he called before entering properly and shutting the door behind him. For a second he stood there taking in the place. On the ceiling it was like stars glittered in a sky of flowers. A tiny oasis of Spring in the dead of Winter.
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Hearing the door, Sera peeks her head around the counter and waves Ram in.

“Ram! Come in!” a wide friendly smile on her face.

The coffee shop had been decorated for Vantines Days, but nothing too commercial or goddy, but classy and elegant. While there were a few rose decorations on tables, resting in glass jars, there was more of a variety of other flowers. Pastel lilies, tulips and a few that were not that common. There was a few tall jars on the counter with various treats in them, with a sign written in beautiful calligraphy, Free! In the display were various Valentines cookies and treats. The cold brew setup had fresh coffee inside, and there was also fresh hot coffee brewed. Double french doors that led to a patio were closed.

“So glad you could stop by! Hope you’ve been well. Can I get you something to drink? Tea? Coffee? Water?” not sure what he liked, but she would try and find something for him. The Nix was dressed in a white turtle neck with a darker white leather skirt. Her long hair had been left down, the ends dancing across the floor. Her hands, still translucent, though there was her engagement ring. And her legs were also now translucent.

Spotting the suit, “Oh, is that the suit?” she asks, gesturing to a table, “You can have a seat if you like.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    Merit (Arcadian Body:Str)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    Mantle (Summer)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

“Uh, coffee’s fine,” Ram replied while examining the decorations with a suspicious eye as if expecting them to jump off the table and break at any moment. He pulled out a chair slowly “Been doing good. Got a job at Funderland security, staying with Gerrit, feels like things are moving forward.”

“How about you?” he added a little awkwardly, not really knowing the Antler Crown all that well to inquire about anything specific. “It’s a nice place you got here,” he said, leaving out that he also thought it all looked very fragile.

“Yeah, this is the suit. Titania helped me pick it out in a thrift store. Really good find but it still feels a bit tight in places.”

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Setting to work, she pours two cups of coffee and placers them on the table. Then she brings over cream and sugar, not knowing how he liked his coffee. Finally, she brings over cookies and muffins on a plate.

Taking a seat herself, “That’s great! Security is very important, and I’m glad there are those who are skilled at it. Is it something you enjoy?” curious about what made the Summer. Who was he? “But I’m happy things are moving forward! I wish I had a place to offer when you arrived, but it’s been difficult to setup. Though, should you want a place to yourself, I’ve finally settled some of final details on renting an apartment to be used by those who need a place.” She offers.

“Me? Oh, I’m doing ok. Always busy with something, and thank you! It’s finally come together over the past year with the addition of the patio. But I’d like to expand at some point. Are you a big fan of coffee?” he asked for cup, but that didn’t mean he really preferred it over anything else.

Putting her cup down, translucent hands pick up part of the suit and look at it. Particularly the stitching and how much give it had. “I can certainly make some adjustments to it; I’d have to get your measurements of course.” Running a hand along the fabric, “But it is a good find for a thrift store. You can often get lucky with little gems you can find, and still one of my favorite places to shop.” She wasn’t all Hedgespun and expensive fashion. “Did you just want the fit adjusted? Or did you want to add some Hedgespun into it? Both are easy enough to do.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    Mantle (Summer)
    Ram

Mask

Mien

PRE

“Yeah, I’m good at it.” Made for it you even say “And it’s a good bunch of people. Although,” he gave a soft rumble “the night supervisor recently shifted to days and I don’t think she’s handling it well. At least from what I saw when I took some late shifts, she definitely seems down. Got days a bit on edge,” he made a face like that wasn’t exactly what he meant but couldn’t think of better words.

He took a cookie and dipped it in the coffee pensively. It ended up breaking in half when he lifted it out and dropped back in. Ram shrugged at that. Saved on sugar and he’d get the soaked dregs later.

“Anyway,” he sad letting the smile reemerge “I asked around and a couple Springs offered to help out and see what’s wrong. So hopefully that will turn around and she’ll be back to joking again soon.”

“And I’ve got some plans to look into setting up a Hollow. Assuming the place is clear or isn’t too infested with hobs. Circe’s offered some Molotovs for the task if I need em,” he said with the ease of one used to having to tear down a house to get in it.

“Well it looks great,” he complimented in what seemed the understatement of the year “Fancier coffee than what I’m used to but I’m a fan of anything warm on cold nights. And caffeine if I have watch,” he laughed, though for the slightest second as he took a sip his gaze was miles away.

“Expand?” he asked quickly “Like… a chain?” As a Spring the living décor probably was easier to maintain but he imagined this level of beauty would be hard to expand upon for mortals.

Almost just as quickly kept going as he realized he answered all her questions and definitely not because he wanted to keep his mind off of drinking coffee in trenches. “Oh, just adjustments. Nothing fancy. Just feels like if I cross my arms I might rip it.” He hefted the suit up to try and show where he was talking about and he ended up knocking the cream and sugar so that they spilled in a halo so that the rose centerpieces squared the circle.

“Shit,” Ram exclaimed before he could think. “I mean…,” shit, what was another word for shit “Daaarn?”

He went silent for a few seconds before grabbing some napkins “Sorry, bit of a klutz sometimes,” he muttered.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A nod, “That’s good to hear! And it sounds like you enjoy it as well, which is always a plus.” Why do something you don’t enjoy? Then the concern sets in on her face, “I’m glad it’s being looked into. And I hope it isn’t something too serious.t if it is, I have no doubt we’ll make sure it’s taken care of.” Rather it be Spring or another Season. The Freehold would take care of things.

Laughing, “Circe is the queen of Molotovs. I’ve seen her use some, and she’s quite deadly with them, so she’s defiantly the one to trust there.” The words spoken with clear respect for the Elf. “And a Hollow would be an excellent investment! I would offer to help, but I know most Hollows are private and I respect that, but I’ll just say if I can help, I will.” And she’ll leave it at that. She knew not everyone let others know where their Hollows were. Only Rhodes knew about hers and where it was. “But I support the use of Molotovs!” a smirk on her face as she remembered seeing Circe use them against the Briar Wolves.

“Thank you!” her face lighting up at the compliment. “I wanted something a bit special to stand out. But I assure you, I have regular coffee as well and will always provide it free of charge to the Freehold. So feel free to stop by anytime.” She noted the gaze, and debated asking about it. But wasn’t sure, talking with the Summer was new, and he might not like her prying.

“Not really a chain, I think that would add too much to my already full plate. But perhaps take over the building next door, knock down a wall and just be able to have more tables. Maybe a larger patio space as well, though the construction for that was difficult. But, that’s a little way away, still in the planning phase. I have other things I want to see come to life for the Freehold before I focus on my own things.”

Setting her cup down, she pulled a pen from behind her ears, and made a note on a napkin. Before get frustrated with that and getting up to grab a notebook. One that was obviously quite used from the worn edges. Finding a free page, she writes it down, a little sketch appearing with notes made on it near the arms. “That should be easy enough for me to get done, won’t take very long. But should you want to add something, let me know. Or even if you want me to spin a suit for you, I am more than happy to. And it doesn’t have to be too fancy, just whatever makes you happy.” But, she knew hedgespun wasn’t for everyone.

The Nix laughs it off with a wave of her hand, “Oh don’t worry about it. Spilling the cream and sugar or swearing. It’s fine.” She tries to reassure him with a warm smile. “I can assure you I have quite the vocabulary when need be.” Shrugging.

Seemingly unfazed by the accident, “You’re fine.” Looking at her notebook for a moment. “So how is everything else going? I’ve been curious as to what hobbies and interests you have.” Clearly she wanted to get to know him better.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    Mantle (Summer)
    Ram

Mask

Mien

PRE

“Yeah, it’s more… just worrying about things probably.” Which felt a bit selfish since more than a little of that worry had more to do with concern about keeping things stable for his own sake rather than Frances’.

Ram smiled the Nix’s description Circe “Molotovs, guns, snark, and Summer. She’s pretty cool,” he agreed. “And I wouldn’t mind help. Not much of a decorator when you’re used to sleeping on the ground for years.” If you were lucky. Blood soaked mud if you weren’t.

“I’ll take you up on the free coffee,” he said with a serious grin “Been taking extra shifts at night sometimes, could a pick me up. Plus you know… cheap,” he joked. Mostly.

“Would it still just be coffee?” he asked looking around. The shop was already pretty big by his standards. Bigger than most coffee shops he’d been to. “And what other things,” he continued “Anything you need help with?” Wasn’t going to promise anything but if it was down his ally, he was more than willing to lend a hand.

Ram did his best to take it at her word not to worry about making a mess or swearing. He supposed he was just so used to interacting with Springs that liked things just so.

“Suits just fine,” he assured her. “More than fancy enough without having.” He didn’t really know much about sewing, much less Hedgespinning, and wouldn’t know the first thing of where to start on what he’d owe for either other than it was something he could never do. Which might as well make those things priceless.

As the conversation turned back to him and his interests again, he rubbed the back of his neck “Umm, yeah, things are fine. I, uhh, take walks?” Did that count as a hobby? “Stay in shape. Looking for a gym I can train at. Why do you ask?”

Ram knew why he was here. To get a suit tailored. However, he still wasn’t sure why Seraphina had wanted to talk with him personally but with the talk of hobbies he wondered if she was doing some Spring stuff. He remembered Titania encouraging him to take the repairman at Funderland and wondered if she’d mentioned it to the Antler Crown.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

An understanding nod, “It’s good to be worried. Never know what things could turn into around us.” And things tended to go to hell quickly.

Laughing with a nod, “Doesn’t get any better than that!” she enjoyed the Summer Queen. “I’d be happy and honored to help. Well, it’s just about making it pleasing to the owner. But I’m glad you’re not sleeping on the ground anymore.” Her voice sincere.

“And if you need some snacks to go with the coffee, just let me know.” And she laughed at the joke, “Cannot go wrong with that.”

A nod, “Yes, but I was thinking of adding more seating, perhaps some private study rooms for the students that come in.” or buy the property next door and go with her clothing business. She wasn’t sure. “Well, if you know some good and reliable carpenters that would be great! It’s so hard to find ones that do a good job and don’t half ass it. So frustrating.” Beyond frustrating. “But if you’re curious about what I want to work on for the Freehold, that’s different and will happily discuss it if you want.” But she wasn’t sure if he cared. It had been some time since she’d discussed it, but it would need to be addressed sooner rather than later. Maybe getting the Monarchs together to finally get the ball rolling.

“Then just a regular suit it is.”
    Adding that note to her paper. “But the offer will stand, at no cost to you.” She just loved making Hedgespun clothes. And in some ways, it was helping. Even if Circe was the master with armor and weapons.

Smiling with a nod, “A good hobby, not only do you get to exercise but it can be a great way to clear the mind or work pout problems. Plus, there are some gorgeous nature trails for something a bit more private.” Depending on if you liked public parks or not. “There are a few I go to myself, for boxing and kung fu classes. Nothing like finding a gym that fits what you are looking for and is affordable. What type of gym are you looking for?” maybe she could recommend some. “I only ask because I enjoy getting to know people. And you’re someone I hadn’t had the chance to sit down with and get to know. I’ve heard nothing but positive things about you and figured it we were overdue to just talk. If that’s ok of course, I know not everyone cares to get to know those around them, and I would never push.” Picking up her coffee she takes a sip, curious about if the talk would continue, or end.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    Mantle (Summer)
    Ram

Mask

Mien

PRE

Ram gave a weak smile. She was right that you couldn’t be too careful but that also left open the even worse option that he might somehow endanger any mortal he chose to hang around and expose them to the whims of the Wyrd or Gentle Folk.

“Well, I need to scout out the location first. Earthside entrance is city land so might need to move doors around. And expect first little while will be busy keeping the area clear of overgrowth,” Not to mention the lots of other things that went into creating a stable Hollow “But whether it works out or not I’ll let you know when I got something decoration ready.”

“I’ve worked on some demolition crews before. Not many here, since I got the security job pretty quick. But I know where to look for that type of work and a lot of them know a thing or two about construction too. I could check around the sites. See if anyone needs extra work. Buut… like I said, don’t have any really deep roots here so anyone I found I probably couldn’t vouch for work ethic too much.” Didn’t want to promise more than he could offer.

His eyebrows creased a bit when she talked about Freehold plans “Uh, sure. Different how?” Something felt a bit off to him but he wasn’t sure if it was just him.

He shrugged a bit at her question on gyms. “Mostly looking for something either free or cheap. Something that offers fighting practice and heavy weights would be ideal. Maybe yoga?” The Ogre's flexibility was notably lacking.

He rubbed his neck at the compliment and felt kind of guilty. He was, sort of, one of those people that didn’t go out of his way to get to know others. As was obvious by the fact that it took getting a royal invitation to make him talk to Sera more in depth.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

An understanding nod, “That is always a tedious task. Finding that perfect location that has everything you want in it. Unfortunately, I can’t help with the overgrowth, my skills lie with bringing things to life and keeping them alive.” Hence why the live flowers in her café lived as long as they did. “I think it will work out, you strike me as someone determined, and that always works out well. And I’ll look forward to it.” Though she was still surprised he would want her help in that department.

Smiling, “That would be great! And I wouldn’t hold someone elses work ethic against you. That isn’t something you can guarantee and others actions shouldn’t reflect on you. But any names you had would be wonderful. And if you wanted to make some extra money, I’d be willing to hire you on as well. But, no pressure or anything.” He could be happy with working security.

“When I first arrived here, there used to be a boarding house, a place new faces could stay and feel safe. But, when the owner left, the boarding house ceased to be. And it’s been talked about here and there since then, about being back something similar to help those who need a place to stay. And while it’s been talked about, nothing has really come of it.” A slight frown, “With people coming and going, and threats from the Hedge and Them, there has never been a chance to all come together and pool our resources. So I want to try and get the Monarchs together, and see if each Court can contribute something, that way everyone feels welcome, and everyone has a say. There was even talk once of fortifying the tunnels beneath Funderland. But, ideas get shared, intentions are good, but nothing comes of them.” A sigh and shrug, “So to get the ball rolling, per say, I rented out an apartment, nothing big or special, but some place in case someone needs a place to rest their head.” It wasn’t much, but it was a start. At least, she hoped.

“Hmmm,” she says, thinking, “heavy weights are what’s holding me up. I wasn’t looking for those when I found my gyms. But, I could ask around with the trainers I use, they might know some places. I find that the really good gyms are best learned about word of mouth. So I’ll ask around. The gyms I use offer boxing, kung fu and I believe other fighting styles. I can give you their addresses if you want.” But she didn’t know what fighting style he’d be looking for. But something told her he was pretty damn skilled at it. “Yoga?” now that was unexpected. “I know there are some free outdoor classes in the park, I’ve only tried it once or twice. But I hear it’s really beneficial for many things. Though if a Summer is looking into it, something tells me it’s more useful than I originally thought.” Hoping it sounded like a compliment, because it did in her head.

“But if anything I ask is too personal or you just don’t want to share, no worries. With how small our numbers are, I find knowing those around me is more important. But I never intend to make anyone uncomfortable, just a curious and friendly person.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread