Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe takes the chance to finish up the snacks she had gotten. And much like Ram she notes the total lack of meat left over. Oh well, garlic bread she shall take instead. "Fair enough Ram," she agrees with him. "Just remember, both of ya, do NOT wear anything ya want ta keep." She smiles as Ram offers to be the food fight facilitator. Oh that was good.

"Thank ya Ram fer being the food fight facilitator. Let me know what ya want fer it,"
    because it was good to have food for an actual food fight.

"Oh ho ho ho, better then being the Dairy Queen. I do NOT want ta work sundaes,
    " Ram had made a mistake. "Though I'm not always ready with the puns so fer how long I shall rule them," smile widens as her ears bounce, "I may need ta take a reign check."

Still they had a plan to work out, time for pun later. Foam would be much harder then a food fight but Circe was no weapons expert. Still, "I'm willing ta cover either of the other two. Vivian knows weapons but eating contests are easy ta run," then nods her head, "Unless somebody pukes. Eh, I guess I'll take the cake, oh ho ho ho, so I can be the queen that lets them eat such."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

2. Likes pisces liked this post

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

Mantle 1: Hot sticky Wind of the Summer Storms

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian nodded to Ram's agreement to run the food fight, and groaned when he challenged their Queen to more puns. Oh this was gunna be good. She sat back with a sigh and put a hand on her belly. She was full. Snagging another beer, I mean...it went in the cracks right? Right.

"Hey....they beheaded the last person who said that line. Just saying." She said with hands spread and a shrug. "No need to tempt fate." She said pointedly with a grin. "Alright....that leaves the Battle Royale to me. I guess to be fair I should have a short training session with the foam weapons, so people can practice a few minutes before it counts. Then they have three hit points each. You have to hit the dead center chest for one point, another kill point is the stomach and the thigh's are the other hit point. Does that sound fair?" she asked the other Summer's.

She thought it was fair, but then again she was a swords expert. Those were the main things she went for in a sword fight. The movies always make it seem like you are going for the throat. Why? It was a mighty small target and the larger ones would kill almost as quickly. It just wasn't as flashy....

"You know, you guys should really come with me to the HEMA studio sometime. You can see me sword fight in action. I mean, I can show you some of the stuff I do, and know how to do, but its all very one sided without
    an opponent of some skill as well."

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    Merit (Arcadian Body:Str)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

Should probably get rain coats and maybe something like those fishing pants for people. Or at least something to wrap around people and some duct tape. I can get the food. Just need to figure out what’s fun to throw that won’t hurt too much in the head… or dick… or boob.” Probably would have to be careful about sharp edges to, he considered. Some of those tinfoil pie plates and maybe even chips could probably cause a nasty cut in the hands of the changeling folk. “I’ll handle the food,” he promised. Just needed to think about it.

Ram gave a (not truly) disgruntled sigh as the puns kept coming. He followed Vivian’s example and grabbed a bear to ‘drown’ away the painful word play. Though he got a curious look when Vivian mentioned beheading.

“Is that a history thing or TV movie thing?” he asked, unsure what she was referencing.

He gave a slight shrug when she asked for approval “Sounds okay to me but fighting with sticks ain’t my area. If you think it sounds fair it probably is.”

“What’s HEMA?” he asked before taking another swig from his beer. “And where?” he added after thinking about. Couldn’t very well think about going without a destination.
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

5. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Tomatoes? I remember seeing some epic tomato food fight on the news way back," she suggest to Ram but is glad he is thinking of everyone's needs witha food fight. Circe herself had no idea if let them eat cake was real or dramatized history. "Towels too bro, ruining clothes is part of the fun I feel."

"Well then Vivian, I shall quit that plan ta keep a head,
    " Circe had to make a pun out of it. As for her proposal for the rules, "I trust ya ta make good rules Vivian. Sounds like I was right ta do so," she salutes the Elemental.

"Well Ram," she sips her drink as her snacks are finished. "A HEMA is," she inhales loudly before laughig, "something I don't know what a HEMA is. But I'm sure we're about ta learn."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

Mantle 1: Hot sticky Wind of the Summer Storms

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

"Oh oh...right. H.E.M.A stands for Historical European Martial Arts. Western sword fighting falls under that big umbrella category. There is a studio downtown that I train with other like minded individuals. Though I am starting to get beyond fighting anyone but the owner, it is still a great place to start! They have equipment for use there, including practice swords and padding, also face protectors. This is not the fencing style fighting. Just saying..." She said with a slight grin.

She giggled at Circe. "I can handle the stabby battle. Do we need a theme? Like they do in the Gladiator battles? You know "Battle of Carthage," etc. Like Red vs. Blue, or just everyone for themselves. Hmmmmm. I think I like teams." She said wtih a little smirk.

"Yes!! Tomatoes are the best! Those medium sized ones that fit perfectly in the palm of your hand!" She pointed at her palm to make that excited point. "I can't remember the name of them though...."

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    Merit (Arcadian Body:Str)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

Tomatoes, oranges in socks, anything that doesn’t leave a bruise” he laughed, while at the same time being serious Didn’t want to hurt anybody too bad.

Her mentioning ruining clothes as part of the fun made him pause for a second though “Isn’t there some holiday now? With like… tie die dust?” He’d seen it once on the internet without much context but it gave him an idea “Maybe some white shirts and slacks and some brightly colored frosted cupcakes.” Or juices, something to think about.

HEMA definitely sounded like a good place to go and see what all the weapon stuff was about. “If I get free time, I check in, see if I can come over.” If only scheduling wasn't such a pain.
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

9. Likes pisces, Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"We'll make it a splatter fun house oh ho ho ho," she sighs, "And propbably cheaper then pies." As for the tie die dust holiday, that sounded like something to Internet. White shirts with wet sticky stuff being thrown? "Oh ho ho ho ho, that is one way ta dye a shirt." One that Springs should love. As for the cupcakes, "Need ta hide the cupcakes then." Her nod is serious but her smile is large, "Some Courts have folks that might just eat 'em at the start," Circe coughs.

Repeatedly. She dislodges a piece of bread and thumps her chest before taking a drink, "Excuse me."

"Well we could have ya dress up as Tex, ya being the best sword dude. Oh wait,"
    she shakes her head, "Ya mean team colors not the brand. Ahem. Well depends on how many people take part I'd say. If there are enough fer teams, teams! Not, free fer all."

"Yeah, I remember the news it looked like rivers of, wait,"
    Circe's right ear rises as the left lowers, "I thought the big tomatoes were just called tomatoes. As in the attack of the killer kind. The little ones have the odd names."

"See,"
    she waves her hand at Vivian, "Answers. And good ta know we're all B.A.M.F. in our fighting styles." Circe then has a question to ask, "So spears are really like bayonets then? Thinking of getting a bayonet and rifle. I'll stop by too if I have a chance, oh," she looks to Ram, "Let me know if ya want a ride ta hem mah."

ooc: Only 3 days left folks. We good to wrap up soon?

11. Likes pisces liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Summers plot the pugnacious party as they purloin plenty of treats into the night.

Out of time, end scene. Thank you everybody this was fun.

13. Likes pisces liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread