(Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

Ram wondered if Vivian meant she’d been part of the Winter court before this or if she hadn’t been part of a Freehold entirely. He suspected the second, but felt like it might be rude to press for more information. She could tell them what she felt comfortable with.

He made some mental notes as Circe explained her process. “Boxing gloves and books should be easy. When you say finger bones do you mean real finger bones? Or could I like buy a Halloween skeleton?” He’d heard you could buy anything on the internet, did that count body parts? If not he might need to get creative.

Ram was satisfied with his current armor set, so as the conversation turned to that, he used the time to finish off the bread, and a couple scewers. It made enough room on his plate for him to grab another meat stick (in case Vivian tried to eat them all) and some veggies (because they were ‘healthy’).
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

2. Likes pisces liked this post

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

Mantle 1: Hot sticky Wind of the Summer Storms

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian giggled at Ram's enthusiasm. Getting excited herself. Oh oh oh oh oh!!! "Could we do a quest in the Hedge to find stuff for Circe to make us magical armor?!" The storm cloud was incredibly excited now. Of course it didn't take much to get her there. Raring to go was the understatement. She was the embodiment of the storm. When people think about the air, they forget that it is never ever truly still. Vivian was always fiedgeting, moving. Ready to go.

Vivian was also sensible. "I will definitely take you up on some light mundy armor asap. I still want to be able to move without any issues. I mean, armor is great, but if it costs you critical movement, you screwed yourself in your caution."

Hmmmm. "Wow, that chainmail suit for underwater is crazy. What does that feel like to wear though? I don't do well with being confined. It does look like it is nice and light. I wonder how much advantage it gives against knives. I don't think that would help much against bullets though?" She asked tappinng her temple a bit looking at the slides.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe thinks of Ram's questions. Her ears perking up before drooping down, "I'm gonna say real bone or claws. Or maybe a Tae-Boo tape, there is a reason it is called the Wyrd." That and it was cheaper then using the Internet to buy body parts. It was feasible to but not reliable unless it was from a saint then it was Bruce Wayne expensive.

Circe takes a moment to actually start eating some of the meat on her plate. And Vivian comes up with a suggestion. "Yeah sure" she nods in amusement before biting off another chunk of meat. She taps the metal armor with her foot again. Swallows, "I made this with teeth and claws. More is probably better. Dragon is supposed ta be the best but I don't have an elephant gun." That smile? Yeah kinda feral now, "We'll work our way up ta that."

Movement and protection were somewhat inverse so that was a taller order. Circe also had no idea about the anti shark suits. But all things considered? "Yer probably wearing a wetsuit under the metal so ya probably can't feel it much," she did know a little about the property of that kind of armor though. "It is good fer slashes or bites fer sure, maybe not so much fer big stabby blades." She smirked as her chest puffs up in pride, "I have fought foes wearing Hedgespun using guns. I can say yer quite right Vivian."

As for the mundy armor. "So I find the skin suits to be zero hindrance but minimal protection. Hockey pads are better, just saying. Both are pretty cheap," she waggles her ears and eyebrows, "But the former makes ya look like a Spring who's inta bondage. Whichever ya want I can make."

Circe takes a moment to switch to veggies. After a few bites and a drink she presses the button on the remote again. The screen now features a question mark. "So, I don't want ta be a dictating asshole Queen." She grins at Elemental and Ogre, "Our coronation in the Summer. Do either of ya have any preferences? Anything ya want ta have included?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

5. Likes Aeolus, pisces liked this post

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    Merit (Arcadian Body:Str)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    Mantle (Summer)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

“Been doing some patrols,” Ram mentioned “If I find anything on one of those I can definitely bring it in.”

“Going hunting for stuff though,” he looked for a second at Circe as if checking in “I’d be up for it.” Though hunts were different than patrols.

Ram smiled when Circe mentioned claws and tape. Claws meant not just human, which was a relief. He definitely felt a lot less like Igor being sent to dig up graves. Now he was just checking allies for the frozen corpses of stray pets.

However, a sigh came when the topic of coronation came up. “Party planning’s not really my strong suit,” he admitted but he got a look of serious concentration as he tried to rack is brain for ideas.

“Scavenger hunt?” They had just been talking about hunting, so he was kind of spit balling. He lapsed back into hard thinking.

“Party favors? Maybe weapons?” It’d make sure everyone in the Freehold was armed but might be too expensive “Maybe foam weapons.” At least make sure everyone could practice.

“Oooh, or maybe edible weapons. For a food fight,” he added with a grin as the idea came to him.

7. Likes Aeolus, pisces liked this post

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian nodded thoughtfully at the suggestions. "Probably the suit that fits closer to the body, but what is bondage?" She asked Circe, her mouth screwing into a frustrated pout when she couldn't recall the answer. She figured it was quicker to ask then try to use her phone. Computers were not her friend. It was strange to her. She did use it though, just as a last resort more than a go to. She hadn't grown up with technology.

"I think we all need to train to work with armor so we don't get hung up on the discomfort, and understands its limits and weaknesses to minimize it." She said finally. She looked at Circe and grinned. "You are pretty amazing. I love the fact that you can make things with your hands. That's goddamn handy." She infomred her with a giggle.

She looked at the screen with the question mark and had the exact same reaction as her brother in arms did. OOF. Parties. Not her best thing. Which was funny considering what she had to do in the mundy world for money. She was around people who partied, and partied hard.

"I like the idea of giving out some practice weapons. Foam weapons are hilarous. Especially if you outfit and weaponize them with said foam weapons and have a Battle Royale." She said with with a laugh that was a downright supervillian laugh. She looked devious as she imagined the freehold going nuts with foam weapons.

"I also like an eating contest. If you tie the hands behind the back, and give half a watermelon for them to eat. Extra points to anyone who can pick the lock on the cuffs."

9. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe's ears droop at the mention of Ram's patrols, "Sorry fer not joining ya sooner." Vivian's question on defining bondage doesn't make Circe miss a beat. She just explains, "It is a fetish. Those that enjoy it either like inflicting pain fer sexual reasons or receiving pain. Gimp suits are similar to my skin suits if less durable."

Vivian get's a laugh out of Circe as she makes the limb pun. As for Ram's disinterest in partying she shrugs, "Nor is it mine. Booze, food, or training equipment is what I usually go with." She gives him a thumbs up when he starts making suggestions. And they did have foam weapons. As for edible weaponry, "Ooooh I like that idea. Hmm," she clicks on her phone to try to find a certain food fight video.

When Circe finds said video, she puts it onn screen, "Not sure we can get it ta that level but we can try."

As for the other suggestion, "We DO have foam weapons. Not a big variety but I can certainly get more, there is a market," after a moment she shakes her head, "Iron Side. The foam weapons would be fun, brilliant both of ya."

The elfin Fairest then blinks and slowly smiles. Her laugh that follows? Loud, "Oh ho ho ho ho ho! Eating contest with watermelon or whoopie pies, both messy, and THEN battle royale." Cruel yes but Circe did like being vicious on ocassion. "But should we make Contracts illegal fer that? Unicorns have one that lets us escape and open doors. Also, I'd need ta find handcuffs. Zip ties seem, hmm, unsporting."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

11. Likes Aeolus, pisces liked this post

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    Mantle (Summer)
    Ram

Mask

Mien

(Stone 1)Glamour 1 Spent
    PRE

As Vivian admired Circe’s ability to create, Ram felt the wrath flare. The deep and abiding hatred for the Battlefield. What it had done to him. What it had made him into. What Fairie had done to them all.

The unconsciously looked down at his hands. The stony skin that had formed for callouses. The red cracks that had formed when even that split during a siege. The mechanisms grafted to his elbows.

The conversation turned into hard to hear murmurs from the dull roar combat in his ears. The sounds of orders yelled and dying screams. Weapons clashing and towers burning. And for what?! Ram was breathing harder now. And the anger wasn’t going letting itself be reined in. Normally that might have meant pushing it down harder but that tended to send him down dark paths.

Here at least, the court of Summer would understand needing to blow off steam.

“Excuse me,” he growled to no in particular as he carefully put down his plate of food and walked over to one of the plywood freestanding doors and without any warning, punched a hole straight through it’s center. Splinters flew and a large crack split off from the hole at an angle.

Ram’s lips curled in a mean grimace of a smile at the destruction, imagining his fist going through a keeper’s head. And just like that, with an outlet, the steam of hatred lifted and the Render pulled his hand back through. At least the door was still standing.

“Sorry,” he said giving a deep and relieved sigh as the anger drained away and he turned back “Need to get that out. I’ll, uh, help pay for a replacement,” he said rubbing his neck and rejoining the two to pick up his plate.

“So, sounds like eat contest, foam weapons, and food fight?” he asked trying to rejoin the conversation as best he could “That’d be one activity for each us to be in charge of, keep things from getting out of control.”

1 success

4 successes

13. Likes Aeolus, pisces, Origins liked this post

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask

Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian gave Circe a look like 'are you kidding', but just nodded and smiled about the explanation of bondage. Damnit. Why was human interaction so difficult? Well. At least that explained the 'I have handcuffs', wink wink, nudge nudge thing that cop said when she jaywalked.....

Vivian watched the video in fascination. She was familiar with youtube. Herself and other dancers, singers,and performers of all stripes used that tech to gain popularity. Then there was the comments section. Her manager had deliberately set all of Vivian's devices so the comments were hidden after an unfortunate incident with a local commenter. This fellow started following her dancing videos and saying things only an unfuckable douche canoe would say. When it turned into full on stalking, Vivian took care of it. Vivian felt it was a teachable moment. Her manger saw a lawsuit. So now Vivian doens't get to read comments. Ever.

"What a great idea for food swords! Extra long french bread! I would club someone with that thing!" She put her hand to her chest nodded quickly, screwing her face up in a wicked grin at the thought.

Her gaze was drawn to Ram as he got up to release the beast so to speak. Of course the AIrtouched immediately raided the meat skewers again now that Ram was properly distracted....
    Squirreling away some delicious meat pieces into her mouth as she watched him demolish the door. She stopped chewing a moment to appreciate that. These were her people.

She tapped the table by Ram's plate a moment for his attention. "See that's what I am missing in my skills. I can't punch someone once and knock them out you know. It takes a few rounds of wearing them down first."

She grinned at Circe and Ram and nodded excitedly already hopping a bit in her seat as the pent up energy boiled over. "I think the restraints and potentially getting out of them is a good excercise made into a fun activity of pigging out on whoopie pies or watermelon. I think we should say contracts are cheating." She agreed with Circe and Ram.

"Good call out Ram. Keeping it to three main events makes it easy peasy to manage!" Her foot was thumping under the table. She jumped up. Shifting her weight back and forth on the balls of her feet. "How do we determine winners?"
    Last edited by Vivian Wing; Mar 4th, 2021 at 10:28 AM.  Reason for Edit: Basic Editing

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe quirked an eyebrow and ear when Ram excused himself. Then smiled as she kept eating as his Wrath was released. "Niiice. Smashing Ram," she laughs out her praise, "And no need. Gives the brats a new window to zap from. It'll be an improvement," Circe tries to reassure him.

"Yer a dancer ain't ya Vivian?"
    she says to the Airtouched. "If ya can do a leg split, that'd easily get ya ta a spot where ya can fell a foe with one punch." Mortal Kombat got it wrong, those punches could hurt a girl a lot too.

She raises her drink in a mock salute, "Out of control IS the food fight."

"And I love Ram's call had no ring ta it,"
    Circe was gonna Circe, "Totally deserve the nobel prize fer those suggestions Ram, oh ho ho ho!" Fun done, now she was back into boss bitch mode. Victory parameters? Well that was going to take some thought. "Eating contest is easy. No hands, no contracts, ya lose if ya puke. First ta finish wins." That was pretty standard rules for all eating contests. Which was why she called it easy to figure out. The other two were not so easy.

"Foam is gonna be honor system fer hits made. Paint is doable but it'd be a bitch. Oh!"
    blue lips part in a smile, "We'll use hit points. Make it a game. Ya hit points drop ta zero and ya lose. Last Lost standing is king of the foam."

As for the food fight, well that was tougher. "As fer the food fight, well ya know the typical rules fer that," she nods to the screen, "Ya all lose when the teacher shows up."

Circe sighs. "I ain't really sure what the rules would be fer a food fight. Victory is a big dill, but it'll be a lot of wonton mayhem."

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    Mantle (Summer)
    Ram

Mask

Mien

PRE

Ram noticed the distinct lack of additional meat kababs when he returned. But he only smiled and didn’t say anything. They each had their own way of dealing with things. Begrudging some tenderloins wasn’t exactly fair when he’d just punched a hole through a door for ‘no reason’. The Ogre could munch a few carrots (or even onions) for that kind of acceptance.

He smiled almost shyly at their praise and admiration. At least here, what he was and what he did got praise. “Thanks,” was all he could say to their trust but he was deeply heart felt.

“Not everyone likes competition,”
    he mentioned as things continued smoothly onto the party “Or grows from it.” Not everyone was cut out for Summer after all “Food fight seems as good a place as any to give those types of people an outlet.” Give ‘em what they want’ may resonate more deeply with the Springs but there was no reason Summer couldn’t turn it into a training opportunity. “Everyone wins except even the people that got to clean up the mess.” Undoubtedly them. Or him. “I can take charge of food fight stuff.” He offered. Who better to ruin perfectly good nutriment than a Render. And who better than to collect it all in a tarp and scarf down the disgusting remnants than someone with a deal with the Stone to be able to do just that in exchange for some healing. What was plastic if not some highly complex and difficult to digest oil.

Circe seemed to maybe agree but Ram couldn't help but roll his eyes at her words “God save us from the Queen of Puns,” he laughed.

17. Likes Aeolus liked this post
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread