Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque was idly flipping his keycard between his fingers as he waited for his guest by the less frequented East entrance. Coming on to the Hotel property Alessandra would see nice cars, valet parking and a ground-level bar packed full of businessmen and women winding down after the long day. After greeting the Savage, he led her through the door into a nearby elevator, swiping the keycard across the sensor to activate the higher floors where their destination ultimately was.

As the doors parted, there was only a short hallway with a single door facing the elevator. He used the keycard for one last time, and held the door open for the Prince to enter the suite. It wasn't penthouse quality by any stretch of the imagination, but it was private with a large living area with sectional seating, a separate bedroom and an open balcony. Small tables were placed at the center of the balcony and living area that displayed cigar boxes and crystal decanters filled with some kind of spirit. The view consisted of open fields facing Westward, interrupted briefly by a large construction effort and then to the borders of the international airport. The view was unobstructed from a seated position thanks to the glass panel gating used, but such a view was not for those who feared heights. The sky was pitch black, save the lights trailing like ants at the distant highway and the occasional overhead airplane coming in to land.

Turning to his guest he smiled and swept his hand to his surroundings, "Please, your Grace. Make yourself comfortable." Same old song and dance, "How have you been?"

Blood Hunt:

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Bookkeeping

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The black Aston Martin pulls up in front of the hotel at the designated time. A well-muscled man with long hair exits from the driver’s side and quickly makes his way to the passenger side. Opening the door and offering a hand to Ale as she steps out. Closing the door, he watches her enter the doors before getting back in the car. No one was going to drive that except Ale and him.

She wore a black leather pencil skirt with a black turtle neck. Her skin had a healthy glow to it, her lips red.

Entering the room, she takes a moment to look around, before nodding to Jacque. Walking to the window, she takes in the view for a moment before having a seat. The lack of a Beast from Jacque was welcome.

Smiling, “Busy, which isn’t anything out of the ordinary. But a few things I have been working on are beginning to pay off, which is always welcome. And yourself?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Bookkeeping!

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The fear from his beast emanated through him, every action of the man met with the questions of why bring the alpha here? He turned his head to silence the pleas. He would not retreat from his own Haven this night.

"Yes, I see you got your piano though I suspect that isn't all that you're accomplishing," He mentioned with a grin. "Well enough." He motioned to the view, "Construction is going slow, but steady." He lifted the decanter and pulled the stopper as remarked, "Let's see, I'm how many months overdue on that drink?"

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a slow sly smile as he mentioned the piano, “Oh no, that is not all. But it is the first step.” To what? Well, that was her secret for now. A nod, “Isn’t that always the case with construction? They seem content to go at their own pace. Have you found yourself a day go between yet?” her Ghoul was going to come in handy for that once things got moving. “If not, I highly recommend one,” a pause, “or two.” Everyone had preferences.

“Did you want an honest answer to that question?” asks the Italian.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque flipped his lip into a grin at her warning question, "At least the delay was due to delivering on other promises yes?" He asked as he poured the scotch into two glasses, "And not a moment too soon. It was almost painful watching him squirm on display, unable to say what he really wanted to. Quite the perfect demonstration of its effects on Kindred."

"My original construction projections had it ready much sooner, but I had an investor drop out unexpectedly. Unable to meet the demands unfortunately." After placing the stopper he picked up a glass and handed it to Alessandra, "I'm still vetting out the right kind of person to serve in that capacity. I can't deny that even just one would bring a great deal of convenience to my business arrangements."

No sooner than he sat, he moved to the end of his seat as if he had forgotten something, "I had meant to get it set up in advance, but I was wondering if you wished to play a game of chess with your generous gift."

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her head tilts to the side in amusement, “Perhaps.” A simple answer, yet not. But his next words intrigued her greatly, “So that was your doing?” she asks, already having an answer from what he said. “It was quite impressive,” a pause, “and quite efficient. Though I must confess, seeing it in action so to speak was quite entertaining.” Though she was sure Edward would feel differently. “And telling.” A truly useful ability. Dangerous as well.

An inked hand accepts the glass, Grazie.” Settling into her seat. “That’s too bad, hopefully another will make themselves known soon.” Thinking for a moment, “The fear of losing investors is why I’ve strived to maintain my businesses myself. It’s not always the easiest way, but it prevents situations where you need to reply on someone else.” And she was not doing that. “You mentioned vetting the right kind of person, have some caught your eye?” not that it was her business, but she asked anyways.

Now that was a surprise, “I’m not opposed to the idea, though I think you’ll learn I’m not the most skilled player. Only having the basic knowledge of the game.” It required patience, not something she was known for.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Indeed," he nodded. "The aftermath made me realize the importance of timing and reading the room. The man without his lies was like a fish out of water."

"Perhaps, but truth be told I'm not terribly heartbroken being the sole overseer of the building." He gave a wry grin, "Should be a little less debate that way."

He shrugged his shoulders, "Yes, but still deciding which are the right fit." A short answer, but not elusive.

A smile creased across his lips, "I feel you are being modest, but there is only one way to learn." He stood and retrieved a wooden box containing an Ornate Chess Set, then carefully set the pieces up one by one on the table. Not wishing to rush into the game, he offered some other small talk, "I'm finally receiving my formalized training in Oaths from Lady Notary Hazelton."

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

(-1 Vitae to drink)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

There was a smirk as she remembered, “But it’s shown not only myself, by the Archon how useful such a skill is. Though I am very curious to see how it plays out for him. How does one save face when caught in such lies?” amusement still evident on her face.

Chuckling, “That is true. It’s also easier to get things done when there isn’t a debate over every single detail.” Which could be annoying. Working alone was the best path.

“Modest? No, when I’m good at something, I’ll tell you.” It just wasn’t who she was. If she was good at chess, she’d say it. Shooting guns? Good at. Ripping someone apart with her claws? Amazing at. There was a small smile seeing the chess set, “Glad to see it’s being used. I had hoped the set in Elysia would be used more.” Taking a small sip from her glass. “Oh? That’s wonderful to hear. How is that going?” she asks, “After the ceremony, I have a better understanding and respect for the Oaths and what Lady Notary Hazelton does.”

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread