Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

*Ring ring.*
    Each signal harder than the last as the phone kept on ringing, she wasn´t used to calling people at all.
    Phoenyx

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)

PRE

The phone rings three times.

"Hello?"

It is Phoenyx's voice.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hello it´s Skye, are you alone? I have something I wanna ask of you and it is a bit personal and hard to say, so please bear with me if it sounds odd or strange and kindly do give me a minute to collect myself in the middle if I need it."

Swallowing hardly, knowing that her next words could be crucial.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)

PRE

"Um, yes, I am alone. What is it you need?"

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Give me a minute here and please hear me out until the end ok?"

Taking a couple of deep breaths.
    "This Sunday is Valentines day and I were wondering if you would do me the honor of going on a type of date with me, you can choose any activity you want. I know that you aren't interested in women so not a real date but rather one for us both to grow. After my recent failures in the dating scene so do I see that I still have a lot to learn in that field and no offense but I do think that trying and getting used to more social things might be good for you as well."

Calming herself down a bit before carrying on.
    "So my wondering is if we could go on a date, treat it like a date until we both get back to the quarters at which point we can sit down and talk about it. You can tell me what I did that felt bad or wrong and if you have any wondering over the night so can we talk about it either there or when we get back. Naturally no kissing or deeper physical contact then a potential hug. Sorry for this weird kind of request, hopefully it doesn't sound to wrong. I totally understand if it doesn't feel right or if you wanna think about it. I do think that we both could grow from it though and if nothing else start to get to know one another a bit better, the better in synch we can get the potentially better can we work together. And there I am done, sorry for that long speech."

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

PRE

This Sunday is Valentine's Day....

"Skye...." The voice sounds exasperated as the Thyrsus begins.

She does wait until the explanation finishes before speaking again.

"Skye, I was not very good at dates when I was in a relationship. It is not something I particularly want to get better at. This whole idea sounds strange and awkward." There is a small sigh.

"I.... understand wanting to know each other better. We can share a meal together - I would rather stay in than go out somewhere however."

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

There is a deep breath being taken before replying.
    "In earnest so do I doubt that you have any real issue any date is good if just end up having fun." There is a brief silence before she carries on. "This is the one day a year where I just feel far to lonely and I do not wanna spend the day alone."

"So how would you feel about you showing me one of your favorite dishes and we cook it together? We can also either go and buy the ingredients together as well if you like but that is less relevant if you send a list of ingredients so can I go shop for it to. And just to make sure it doesn't feel like a date so do we take normal clothes, you're usual training clothes is fully ok or any comfortable clothes you like. So we cook together and just talk then maybe watch a movie together or spar all depending on how we feel then and there. Does that sound ok with you?"

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

PRE

There's a hint of a sigh.

"Alright. I will send you a list of things. See you then."

Closed Thread