(Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice nods her strings pulled nod as Durant speaks, reinforcing her point to Smith.

"It would be prudent," Alice agrees, regarding her Kindred Cousin, Kowalsic. If they leave the Haunt out of the trap, he'll most likely feel slighted, and for a Kindred of Quality...well. Alice didn't wish to deal with the ruffled kitten. "It always is, and I assume Mister Kowalsic has more information then what he has shared during Court." Alice never made it to that private meeting, having not merited the invitation. Force of will keeps the slash of a frown from her face.

Telepathy, fascinating. Truly, but something that would make the Doll uneasy. Her mind was her own, she couldn't exist when other voices screamed within her mind, echoing within her blood

"That they are Priscus Durant," and Alice had dealt with far, far too many. "We'll need too -"

The phone keeps buzzing and the Doll arches a brow, disappointment spearing through her as her horse pulls from the race entirely. "Good bye than Dirt Nap, safe travels." perhaps his humble manner wasn't simply his nature but of a sign of this coming.

The Gangrel leaves her office and presumidly the Domain.

"Well, it seems we have something of a strategy going forward. Are you volunteering to post the notice Mister Smith?"
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

2. Likes pisces liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

She nodded to JC Smith. "Fair question Mr. Smith." She paused for a moment to gather her thoughts on how to respond. "Telepathy has a few facets to it. The first and the most obvious is speaking without words. You simply speak to me as you would aloud, only using your inner voice. I will hear you as if you had spoken to me aloud, and vice versa. You can share memories through Telepathy, which would also give me the emotions behind those memories, but please keep in mind memories are very very different than cogent train of thought used for speaking. I cannot read your emotions as you are thinking back and forth with me. The third application of Telepathy at the mastery of Auspex I have achieved is I am able to plant thoughts and suggestions in a subjects mind, but again this is not something that can be achieved through a willing exchange, but it is pertinent information to have for how these gifts can help in our current predicament, and going into the future."

And then Dirt Nap announces his departure, and she wanted to stand up and say something. Much like JC. Thier reactions mirroring each others perfectly. She didn't want him to go either, and more than that she was worried for him. She had gained and lost a mentor in a mere half year. It seemed impossible to her. It felt like a curse. She wondered briefly if this was somehow the work of the war coterie she had came from, the Invictus stopped at almost nothing to get what they wanted. This seemed far fetched but in the paranoia of her mind.....well anything was possible. She cleared her throat slightly and nodded. She knew what to do. The Order had contingencies when these things happened. It didn't make her any happier about it, but there it was.

"Alright then. Next steps, I will reach out to Mr. Kowalsic for a meeting, JC will post a notice in Elysium for Kindred to come forward with any information, and then finalize the trap for the Jackal and bring him before the Prince to dispense justice upon this miscreant."

There was a slight inflection of anticipation in her tone. You could tell she was resolute to see this through. She wanted this done. Tranquility restored. They may squabble amongst themselves, and that was fine, but this sneaking around and deliberately causing Masquerade breeches? There was no forgiveness in any corner of her being for it.

4. Likes liked this post

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

PRE

As Durant explained her powers (or at least as much as she was willing) JC listened intently. Sounded intense and if used to full advantage of sharing memories as you made them then might cause some friction with the fresh feelings. Though he expected it was something you had to experience to really know.

JC hid his surprise when Alice asked if he was volunteering. That hadn’t really been the case. He’d expected Hart as Seneschal to want to handle it. Though that didn’t seem to be the case. Maybe a making a puppet’s jab at him for voicing his opinion of Hazelton. All the same, since it was his suggestion, he was willing to see it done.

“Of course,” he answered, also agreeing with Quinn as she basically volunteered him without his say. Flex, relax. You agree with her.

It seemed their business was basically concluded but he waited to be dismissed by the Doll, even though part of him was still hoping to catch Dirt Nap.
    Presence (Quiet Listener) 1 / BP1 / Mask of Tranquility

6. Likes , pisces liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

It was fascinating to listen to a Shadow explain Auspex. If the issue wasn't as urgent or the meeting naturally coming to a close, the Haunt would be asking to hear more. Shadows, in Alice's experience hoarded their secrets.

"Good." Alice says to Smith as her question is met with Durant pressing the assumption that the Gangrel will, in fact post the notice. Was it a slight against Smith? Wanting to make the man do what the Shadow saw as grunt work? Instead of a trust to carry out her will? "Thank you Mister Smith." Alice nods her stings pulled nod.

"Now, unless there is anything else....?" the Doll stands, though waits just in case there is.

8. Likes pisces liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn was satisfied with the plan. It wasn't bad. It could be better, but its not like they had time to pontificate perfect strategy while the masquerade was being shattered. The longer this went on the worse it would be for the Prince's court. They couldn't afford to look weak as a whole. Bad things happened when Domain's looked weak...

Quinn didn't have much to add beyond that. It was time to get it done, be thorough but get it done.
    She nodded respectfully to Seneschal Hart.

"Thank you for your council, Seneschal Hart. I hope the rest of your evening is pleasant."

She stood immediately and looked at J.C. She was pretty sure they were thinking the same thing. Could they catch Dirt Nap? Unlikely at this point. Yet she already knew she would be rushing back to the Chapter House to see if anything else was left for them. Again, it was a long shot. She also had to give Kowalsic a call. She surmised between those two things she'd be busy enough for it not to quite hit her that her Mentor was gone, and she would have to go through the Chryssalis alone.

Turning to JC she grinned slightly, a hint of humor, though dampened a bit by the abrupt news. "Well lets hope your writing is better than mine. I was told I have the hand writing of a serial killer." Okay...her hand writing wasn't that bad, but she normally was a type it up kind of person, most of the time. Few exceptions there.

Thank you for another amazing scene guys!

10. Likes liked this post

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

PRE

“Nothing else, Seneschal Hart,” he replied standing as she did and in time with Quinn “Thank you for your time, ma'am.”

He gave the court official a bow before meeting Quinn’s eyes when she looked to him and giving a slight nod of understanding.

“Well, forensic hand writing analysis has a pretty big margin for error. I wouldn't worry too much.” he replied with a half hearted smile. In part because he was pretty sure most vampires could eventually qualify for serial killers eventually. Mostly because, like her, Dirt Nap’s disappearance was weighing on him.

Good to close. Thanks for the scene.
    Presence (Quiet Listener) 1 / BP1 / Mask of Tranquility

12. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice nods her strings pulled, and smiles a too-wide too-sharp smile. "I hope the rest of your evening is likewise."

Listening as they leave, talking amongst themselves, Alice only retakes her seat when Lyssa closes the door behind them.

End Scene! Thanks for the scene!

14. Likes pisces, Scourge liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread