(Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

It had long been spoken of but never really flourished, well tonight they might finally have their chance to go out and shop together. It was strange such a simple thing had both been so hard to set up and been something that were just lacking from her experiences, growing up she never really had the chance to experience shopping with friends and lately well she had other reasons to avoid going out with her sorority sisters for this.

Nevertheless now she had sent out a mass text to a lot of people hoping that some of them would be interested and come to join in for the night.

Sitting in a small cafeteria at Arden fair, slowly enjoying her aloe vera water whilst keeping her eyes open to see if anyone would come, knowing full well that the time she had set were perhaps a bit late and the sun had already set but still they had a couple of hours to freely use here at least. Lightly adjusting her attire for the evening whilst eagerly waiting to see if anyone would come.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

2. Likes Origins liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Mable practically skipped down the sidewalk to the Arden Fair. She wearing a yellow shirt and jeans.

"Hello, my friend. Thank you for making this happen so it fit into my schedule."
    She gave Yami a hug before sitting down.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Smiling as she saw Mable coming, it was a nice welcoming sight they hadn't been able to really meet when there wasn't a lot going on around them.

Standing up to answer the hug with a happy grin before sitting down again, lightly playing with her necklace feeling rather sure that Emily and Mable at least would know it were the lesbian flag then again anyone els could as well with how much arguments about it there were everywhere.
    "Hey now we can't go planning a shopping day and not making sure that you can attend, I know how much work your farm requires."

"Can I get you anything? I did send an invite out to every girl I know in the city but not sure which ones will actually show up, it's really nice to see you being the first to arrive though. It would be lovely to get to know you better." Letting her eyes wander over the woman. "I do think you lied though, you look lovely in those clothes so unless there is a specific type of fashion you need help with so are you golden there already."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

An invite to go out shopping? Hell yah! The Nix was not one to turn down such a fun offer! But deciding what to wear was always a problem. Finally, after some debate with her closet and the mirror, she settled on a warm peach colored sweater dress, which showed off her long-toned legs. Bonus! Well, to other Lost, the legs were transparent, matching her hands. To everyone else, just amazing legs.

Leaving a note for Rhodes, she headed off to the mall, eager to see what the night would hold. Long hair was down as she spotted Yami and, wait, Mable?! Yes, Mable! There was an eager wave, her engagement ring sparkling in the lights, “Hey you guys! Great idea by the way!” she says to Yami. “How have you been Mable? Feels like it’s been forever!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra timidly makes her way over to Yamiyo, Sera, and... this blonde person she'd never met. Meeting new people always gave her that sense of awkwardness, but she shoves it down as she approaches. The scarlet haired Polychromatic is wearing a black, high-low dress with opaque black and red tights and black heeled boots.

"Hello," she says in her quiet and airy, alto voice, giving a bit of an awkward wave. Her opalescent skin shifts in hue in a manner that makes her a bit difficult to read. Well, to those who can see her mien anyway. "I like your dress, Sera. Great tone for you." She then turns her emerald gaze over to the blonde, "Hello. I'm Cassandra." Another bit of an awkward wave. She'd settle in quickly, she knew, but those first minutes for her were always awkward.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable settled in next to Yami, "No thank you. I'm all set. That necklace is so beautiful." She gives her a conspiratorial wink. "Oh? You think these work? I have a college student who I work with, she helps me when I'm going out. Other than that I tend to where the oddest combo of stuff sometimes." She giggles, "The other day I had purple gym shorts on with an aqua shirt and red shoes with chickens on them. One of the students saw me and just shook her head. She asked if I had spent too much time shoveling up chicken poop and was hallucinating. Really, I need help."

Sera joined them, Mable gave her a bright smile. "Hi Sera. OMG that ring is just wow. How is that man of yours doing?" Mable half expected him to be hiding in the alley to make sure his bride to be didn't need anything. He so gave the over protective over attentive vibe. "I have new flowers that I'm growing in the green house. Maybe something there would appeal for the cafe?"

Someone new showed up. "Hi Cassandra, I'm Mable. Nice to meet you. I love your hair, such a beautiful color."

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

The hug returned, sadly a brief returned a bit to famirarlirly hopefully no one would notice though.

A slight blush followed as she looked at Seraphina and eagerly waved though, a quick glance of concern in her eyes as she saw her legs before speaking.
    "I am so glad that you came, part of me feared that I would have to go home and whine to Maddie that seems to care a care a bit to much of my concerns to feel true even if she seems cares to care to much about my concerns to hear as of late to feel true." Knowing full well that she ruined her relationship about six months past and gotten beat by what she know knew were her past boyfriend on Maddie´s behalf and a past lover own her own.

A quick teasing and kind smile showing upon her.
    "Mable my dear this is Cassandra and Cassandra this is Mable." Pointing to both of them, trying very hard to keep her emotions in check.

A look toward Mable.
    "Say I am in the mood to throw a party relatively soon Mable my dear." A quick look towards Seraphina, she knew the party already. "Would you like to attend?" It was always good to know the guest ahead of time. "And if so what do you like in your goodie bag?" Lightly playing with her necklace, few tended to grasp it´s meaning but she had told it to Serphina and Mable might know it.

There was a hard time to hold back her giggle and reaction to Mable, really she were to true to be true.
    "Trust me when I say this dear, if you were real so would I have to run." Not a lie, it was hard to speak truly to another woman who got it though. "Tell me what do you study?" A genuine wonder if Mable saw studies then who might?

A quick view between Casandra and Mable.
    "Let me introduce you." A quick wave to Mable. "The lovely and majestic Mable" a quick wave to Cassandra, trying not to gaze at Mable "and the the fiery Cassandra. I invited you both and hope you will get along."

A quick look over them all.
    "I did invite you all, along with Sonnie and others, if you want something from the cafeteria consider it my treat otherwise so can we move along soon if you like".

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A hand was raised, “Hi Cassandra! And thank you! Though yours,” pausing to look at the Winter, “is simply breathtaking! And with those tights, it’s just stunning.” She gushed honestly. She loved the Winter’s style, it was different, yet elegant.

“Thank you!” glancing down at her ring, the center stone matching her eyes. “Oh, he’s doing good. Work has kept him quite busy lately, but I’ve managed to get him away from it. And how’ve you been?” she asks, focusing on Mable. “I’d love to see them! And I’m sure I can find a way to work them into the coffee house! We should setup a time for me to swing by.” That way she knew the color and style.

Looking to Yami, “Of course I came! I love spending time with you, and getting a chance to shop with you? Even better!” she assures her.

An eyebrow arches, “Goodie bags? There’s going to be goodie bags?!” excitement creeping into her angelic voice.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

The redhead flushes a little bit, her arms crossing over her stomach, "Thank you," she says to Mable, "Lovely to meet you too, Mable."

Yamiyo's introduction, calling her fiery earns a chuckle, "I wouldn't call myself fiery. I'm quite the ice princess, but I'll take it." She enjoyed poking a little bit of fun with that.

She does a little sway with her dress, looking down at her tights and boots, "Thanks, Sera! I was feeling in the mood to be a bit taller today. Everyone, aside from Miyo over there, tends to just tower over me," she chuckles a bit and then moves a hand up to tuck some loose locks of her long, scarlet hair behind her ear.

"Oh gees, another party? Will there be dancing? Because apparently my dancing is very hit and miss," considering her beautiful dancing with John versus her falling on her butt just an hour later with Gerrit, her track record with dancing wasn't too consistent. "But goodie bags are fun. I can make sure to bake something yummy."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"A party? That might be fun. What is a goodie bag?"

"I don't really study anything at college. But I have welcomed an agricultural college to have student work my farm as a training aid. This one girl takes care of my horses but hates my chickens, though she does appreciate their eggs."

"Sera, you really can come anytime. Call me and we can set up a tour. I'm glad he is busy. He seems like a guy who needs to keep busy. I guess I can relate, I seem to keep myself busy too. I've been doing a lot of cleaning up from the last fire season as well as grooming the trees in the cemeteries. Then keeping up on the farm. "
    She just loved Sera, she was beautiful but sweet. She could be a boss bitch but wasn't.

"Oh, and I guess I am doing some studying, I've been digging deeper into religious symbiology, mostly occult stuff. I watched a show about aliens setting up stuff around the world like with the Inca's and Myan's. Plus they supposedly are shown in many old Egyptian pottery etc. Anyway, it captured my attention so I am looking at it in my spare time." She sounded excited by this studying prospect. Then she realized it sounded weird. "Sorry, it probably is a weird thing to study." she giggles at herself nervously. Egads she sucked at being social.

Mable smiles at the introduction, "I am far from Majestic. Yami is far too kind." She hears Cassandra call Yami Miyo. "I just thought of something, what name does everyone like to be called? I like Mable but am good with any variation on it."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread