Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Hey, free shipping is always good! Plus, there are some decorations I should order for the Coronation. So a win win!” worked for her.

The Nix tries to match Sonnie’s neutral look, but fails, “Maybe it’s better you don’t remember that. But it looked epic and you were getting quite the looks.” Some good…some not. “Now, if you wanted a club where people would be lining up to see it, there are some in the city. And going to one would create quite an,” a pause, “experience.” Laughing with a shrug.

“But on the topic of a girl’s night, I know Cassandra mentioned being up for going out and wanting to try Reverence. What do you think? Goth it up for a night? I bet we both look amazing as goths.” Oh yah. No doubt about that! “Do we invite Mable and her girlfriend too?” ever the planner.

Sighing as she moves steaks and burgers to plates, “Traditionally, yes. At least, from what I’ve seen.” The thought of the groom doing something dumb made her laugh, “I don’t picture Rhodes doing anything dumb, but damn, that would be hilarious!” cause of course it would be. Then a shake of her head, “No. Should I? Do we need to have a movie with dinner?” she asks as she began cutting up a steak for Fugly.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie pondered the idea, "People lining up to see my butt? I mean, it is an ass that won't quit, but do you really think it'd be a public attraction?" Could she charge a fee to see it?

Come one, come all! See the legendary Monkey Butt! Just $5 per peek!

She shook her head and snapped out of her reverie. "Cassandra? Sure!" The Beast took a moment at the mention of the vampire and werewolf couple. Since finding out what they really were some months ago, Sonnie had been reluctant to seek them out. Some self-preservation instinct, perhaps. Wolves and bats were predators, after all. "Um, I guess? I haven't talked to them in a long time."

Her eyes zeroed in on the steaks and burgers, and she could feel her tummy rumble. "Huh? Sorry, what were we talking about?" Food had distracted her as easily as... Fugly, who was also glued to Sera's activity of cutting up the delicious-smelling meat.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A nod, “Oh yeah! It’s a nice ass.” She had no issue saying so. “I just know there are clubs where it would be appreciated, and I know, because I’ve worked at a few. There is something for everyone.” It was true.

“Great! But it means we need to go shopping. I don’t have much that would work at Reverence when it’s not Halloween. But, I think it’ll be a lot of fun trying something new!” she was a Fairest, she could wear anything! A frown, “Oh? Everything ok?” she asks, clearly worried, “Cause if one of them upset of offended you, they’ll have me to answer to.” An edge to her voice, no one upset Sonnie.

Laughing, “Just this and that, nothing like, ground breaking.” Making sure Sonnie could select the steak she wanted, as the Nix pointed things out, “This one is a probably a bit more on the rare side, and this one is more well done. The rest look like they might fall somewhere in the middle. Take whichever and however many you want.” She looked a little proud that she figured the grill out. Giggling, she reaches down and scratches the dogs ear, then puts a plate down for him, “Here you go!” he got a regular people plate. Cause dogs were important too.

“Want something to drink? I have water, soda, juice,” looking at the fridge, “and coffee and tea. There is a wet bar if you wanted something stronger.” Grabbing a pitcher of iced tea from the fridge.

“But last year, Yami and I went to a really nice waterfall park for a picnic. And we were talking about getting all the Springs together and heading back once it warms up. What do you think? Not sure if you can grill out there, but we can certainly bring some yummy food!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

An eyebrow quirked as the lips curled into a smirk, "Oh? What sort of clubs were these you worked in, young lady? The tawdry sort, perhaps? Hmmmm?" There was the aura of suppressed giggles around the Monkey.

"Yeah, Halloween parties are easy to plan for. Everything else gets tricky and complicated..." Mortal social customs were sometimes... confusing to the Beast. The more refined the customs, the less they made sense to her. Also, the less they mattered. "Hm?" Sera's question caught her off-guard. "Okay? Yeah, I suppose. Just fell out of contact, is all." She shrugged.

After some consideration (This is FOOD. It is IMPORTANT.), Sonnie chose a medium-well steak and set it on her plate. No rare for her. She was a monkey, not a wolf. She placed some of the egg salad she brought on her plate, as well.

Fugly was in Seventh Heaven, getting to chow down on People Food! The bizzare-looking canine was so excited he couldn't hold still, and his dancing about made it hard to eat! Eventually he settled down enough to actually make some progress!

"A picnic in the park? You bet! Is it dog friendly?" This was an important question, obviously.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Giggling, “I never told you about working at fetish clubs?” she thought for sure she would have told Sonnie about that. “But I don’t think they’re tawdry, actually, most were quite nice.” She says with a shrug, not seeing it as a big deal. “Pay was great, and the outfits were fun!” she enjoyed it, whole new type of environment.

Nodding eagerly, “There needs to be more Halloween type parties! Wearing costumes is just so much fun, one of my favorite holidays.” It was true. The Nix wasn’t sure what to make of how Sonnie was acting, it just felt off. “Well, ok. But if you don’t want to invite them, we don’t have to.” She adds, in case there was something and the Beast didn’t want to share. Which was ok, Sera was never the type to push. “Either way, it’s going to be a blast! And…” she begins, “we get to dress up!” always a bonus for her.

She giggled as she watched Fugly enjoy his steak, “Think my steak is a success.” But then again, Fugly was a dog, and she was sure he didn’t care how well she cooked them. Getting herself some of the salad she takes a bite. “Oh wow! This is awesome. Good pick!” getting another forkful.

Nodding as she finished chewing, “It is! I wouldn’t have suggested it if it wasn’t. No park or picnic is complete without dogs! Does he like playing fetch? If so, I’ll make sure there are plenty of toys and frisbees for him!” of course there would be toys for Fugly.

“Not to get all serious or anything, but are you ok since the Winter Coronation? James seemed to have gotten to you, so I want to make sure you’re ok.”
    Concern in her voice and eyes.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie blinked in surprise. "Um, I'm pretty sure I'd remember that if you had." The idea of Seraphina working in a club like that? The image didn't fit. "Tawdry is fun, though," she added, limply.

"Well, that's for Autumn to worry about. We got Spring parties to plan! Coro's in just a few weeks!" The Beast grinned and clapped her hands excitedly, "Yay! We get to play dress up!"

By that point, her maw was full of steak and egg salad, which led to the common problem she experienced -- mumblemouth. She speech became difficult to understand, and she lacked the good manners to not speak with her mouth full. Titania would be appalled. "Uth rul gud! Ffugluh luffz ut! Muh too!" She nodded happily.

Sonnie was quiet for a moment when the Winter Coronation was brought up. She took the time to swallow so she could be clearly understood. "I dunno. Mostly I'm confused. I don't know why he was annoyed with me. I broke some kinda rule and nobody explained why? I wore a mask just like everyone else." She shook her head in irritation, "Winters are weird."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Laughing, “Huh, thought I had mentioned that.” A shrug, oh well. “Good money there. And tawdry can be fun if done right.” But she certainly wasn’t tawdry.

“While Autumn is all about the Fear, Halloween is all about the costumes and candy. I just think it needs to be more than once a year.” Cause who doesn’t like getting dressed up for candy?!

Giggling, “It is about time to show the Freehold that Spring throws the best Coronations. I need to get started on a dress soon.” Like, now soon.

There was a smirk as she shook her head with a laugh. “Chew, swallow, then try the words again.” No judgement from the Nix.

Putting her fork down, “I can see where there’d be confusion, so maybe I can help.” Making sure she was facing Sonnie, “I believe the mask you wore was seen as you not taking the Coronation seriously. Winter has always been a bit more serious when it comes to their Coronations, remember that one with Sasha? Where she got upset about how people were acting?” mainly Springs and Circe. “So I don’t think it was meant as a personal attack on the mask, I actually found it quite adorable, but them not feeling it was you taking it seriously.” A shrug, “They’re the Court of Sorrow, so I’m not sure I would say weird.” A bit of a smirk pulling at the corners of her mouth. “But they are different than Spring, and I think we need to try and be more understanding when we can. Now, I’m not saying they’re better then us, cause lets face it, Spring is the best Court.” A wink added, “But I know, and they knew, that your heart was in the right spot and you were not trying to cause an issue.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Are they hiring?" she asked (mostly) jokingly. Good money was something she needed. Delivery girl paid for shit.

"Halloween more than once per year? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..." Sonnie pondered the possibility. "Why don't we just throw a costume party and serve lots of candy? Then, nobody will realize it's Halloween 2.0!" Brilliant! Nobody would suspect!

"Girl, we prove Spring is the best every year! We do, however, have a reputation to maintain. We can't lose ground just because Summer and Winter have new bodies!"
    She nodded furiously. Spring's (metaphorical) dominance was Important Business.

"Pfft, you're lucky I'm not just swallowing the steak whole like some kind of snake," the Beast chuckled. "I've seen them do that."

She snorted derisively as the situation was expolained. "Well, then. It's James' fault. Everyone knows I take nothing seriously. It's, like, my main character trait. I should get a pass on that kind of thing. You know, Oh, it's just Sonnie doing Sonnie things. Nevermind her, she means nothing by it." She nodded again. "Like that. We should call it, the Sonnie Pass!"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“I’m not sure, it’s been a few years since I worked at one. But I could make a few calls if you want.” Not joking, being serious.

“We cannot be the only people who find dressing up in costumes fun! Or maybe I just enjoy putting together costumes too much.” A shrug. “I’m not opposed to us throwing a costume party. Might be a good way to relax after Winter and welcome Spring. We didn’t throw a second party last year, so maybe we need to start doing that again!” Winter used to throw two parties, Spring hard started, but then stopped.

“Which is why I’ve been spending so much time trying to plan! We will never be unseated as the best Court!” she was biased. She just hoped her ideas would come together.

Smirking with a laugh, “Please don’t do that, I don’t want you to choke on it. That would be bad, though it would be an interesting test to see if Fugly would try and find help for you.” Some dogs did that.

Her smile was warm, “I wish that was something we could do. But everyone is different and expect different things. We can’t expect Winter to change how they are or ignore something that bothers them, that’s not really fair. But,” she starts, “I do think he was more understanding when he spoke to you than he would have to someone else. He knew you didn’t mean anything by it.” Least that was how it sounded to her. “But we need to be mindful of the other Seasons when at their Coronations. I’m not going to tell you what to do, how to act or what to wear, that’s not who I am. I love how you are and wouldn’t want you to change that. You light up the room! And can always make someone laugh when they need it, so don’t take what he said too personal.” She was trying to be comforting, but felt like she was failing.

“That being said, we can throw one hell of a Coronation and blow their socks off!”
    the she pauses, “Is that the right phrase to use?” she asks with a laugh.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

The Monkey shrugged slightly, "I'm kidding, but I do need to find a better job."

"Yes! Two parties! That's the Springy spirit!" She nodded, "A costume party (with lotsa candy) and... um.. some other kinda party? I'm sure Ellie will have ideas."

Sonnie laughed, "Don't sweat it. I'm not that much of a glutton. I chew my food very well!" She turned and eyed her dog, who was no happily napping in a post-steak coma. "I... wouldn't count on him being helpful in that kinda situation. He's not a service dog."

Another shrug came to her shoulders, "Whatevs. I can't seem to please Winter monarchs. Maybe it's just a thing with me. Anyway..." She grinned, "Sure, let's blow their socks off!"

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread