Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Hunter OOC

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Puck Scenes

I have questions about the crafting we're doing in the current hunter social and wasn't sure where to put them so new thread!

Saber Sloth - Did Cayce list all the attachments you wanted or was there more? I want to make sure I have the right penalty (-3 for knife, appendage, and saw) before we decide if we want to pretty it up with more penalties.

Shane - If you want to teamwork this could you post again with all your rolls so I know what I'm adding? Just a few sentences with 'Will does stuff with things' should be good unless you want to do more.

Alternatively we could do it at the end of the thread or off screen since I'm pretty sure craft rolls require concentration and a lot of time and we're still mid social thread.

2. Likes Shane liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

I'd have thought it easier to track in a thread of its own.

I'll defer to Cayce and Saber Sloth as they're the ST's in the room :P

I'll wait and see what the verdict is, my original idea was to just pass the rolls back and forth as it were. But I see your point, doesn't really take into account the crafting time and could feasibly not finish before the scenes over. I'll wait and see what the ruling is before I skip ahead of ya real quick.

0 Scenes

It looks good with just those three so far, I haven't had my coffee and I can't think of anything more she'd want atm. Maybe in the future.

And, I brought it up in the Social because Tasi is an inpatient bitch who thinks all eyes should be on her always, :P

We could move to a side thread to not hold up the BBQ socialization with the Crafting, and kinda get it all done around the sameish time, If not I'm totally okay with just opening a new crafting scene. I just want to make sure her swanky arm is good to go for the zombos Cayce thoughts?

6. Likes Shane liked this post

Shane Xander Saber Sloth Yumyumcrow

Please post your rolls here: http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php...0#post14468330

As for scenes, your call. I just care about the rolls (and having them in the thread specified above).

If you want to glimpse, open a separate social scene, whatever, that is up to you.

8. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post

Xander Saber Sloth Seryna Shane Yumyumcrow Sanityawol

Hey all, can I get a quick summary of who is riding in which vehicle, and who is driving?

Puck Scenes

Lucas would be driving his modified truck, which can seat 2 passengers if needed. He will do his best to fill the second passenger seat with supplies for reasons...
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

Will is driving and whoever wants a ride can have one, he can seat a few people too.

Jennifer Hazelton

If the van makes more sense than the ridgeline, Kate can ride passenger. She'll grab her camera bag, machete and baseball bat from the ridgeline first

0 Scenes

Tasi would ride with Lucas, since he offered first

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
+ Reply to Thread