(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

It appeared Jennifer was more receptive to having random drinks show up than the Savage was. Maybe it was her given profession in the crime world that made her uncomfortable at the thought. But random drinks used to be an excellent way to deliver a lethal dose to an enemy. Not so much a problem now, but, habits and all.

“Oh, I highly recommend that. I’ve been doing it a bit myself lately with different fashion choices. Well, mainly adding colors, but, same thing.” Showing skin had never been a concern for her. But adding color? That was uncomfortable. “It’s amazing how our fashion grows throughout the years. A couple years ago I would have paired a simple dress with boots and a leather jacket. Now? Now it’s like I want to put in the effort. It’s odd.” For her anyways.

“If you want to have the shop, that’s really up to you. Though I suppose there are other factors that need to be considered and all that.” A shrug.

Chuckling, “Not sure what there is to tell, it’ll be delivered to the company meeting area soon. But I haven’t played in quite a few years. So it’s going to take some time before I actually play for anyone.” Quite a bit of time. “Getting my secretary helped make the decision of learning to play again easier. He’s taken quite a bit of stress off my shoulders.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

(Blush and Imbibe)Vitae 2 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn was in the mood for a Saison and something dumb, thick and Juicy tapped from a vein. She normally didn't do take out, but tonight she thought she'd make an exception. A little bit of harmless naughty fun with a member of the hapless human race.

She dressed appropriately for the adventure. A pale pink bustier style top that showed a nice view of her ample bossom. A matching pale pink skirt that fell to just below the knees, and a pair of three inch peep toe heels to show off the pedicure. Her makeup was dramatic for an evening out, and her hair loose and flowing in gentle waves.

She got her beer, and low and behold, she spied with her little eyes one Jennifer Hazelton, and one Alessandra Antinori, and some chic with a mask on. Huh. Novel and creepy all at the same time. Quinn approached her Ladyship and her Grace. She didn't insinuate herself just yet, letting them indicate it was ok to come over or not.

4. Likes liked this post
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer watched the woman appear to ignore them, and gave a one shouldered shrug. Her full attention returned to the Lady Prince. Who Jennifer was able to speak with much more casually here in her 'Sofia' persona.
    "I tend to buy so many things in just my two favored colors. I likely need to branch out. Perhaps we should look for a fashion forward person in the work place who could help us out."

Or she could get herself a ghoul, someone young enough to pick up the trends of the day. Jennifer considered that for a moment.
    "I have been growing the blooms I bought, so I could use them for my shop when it comes together. I just have let myself become distracted. I was in a 'all work and no play' mode for a bit when I first returned. I have told you about what I was studying, I believe?"

Yet if she hadn't, they would have to pick that subject up at a later time.
    "I am glad. You need to be able to delegate. I cannot imagine the stress on your shoulders."
    Jennifer emphasized with the Prince's responsibilities. She personally reveled in the responsibility of being Priscus, and Lady Notary, but they had much smaller scope of happenings to track and much smaller amount of Kindred to keep track of.

Jennifer spotted Priscus Durant, and glanced inquiringly at the Lady Prince. They had started to enjoy their 'girls night out'. Jennifer glanced to Quinn Durant again, composing her face into a friendly smile.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

6. Likes pisces liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

5'5-165cm tall, with a slim light body.
    Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ohh a new arrival now that could be interesting perhaps someone that would be easier to talk to or intercept.

Seeing as she walks towards the two, trying to look towards her and get eye contact. Gently showing signs of inviting her over, crowds like these were always to hard to navigate masses were not the greatest for the shy all the worse when you at the same time did not wanna be alone.
    Rahu Blood Talons Health:
    Her English have a very clear Russian accent.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The pink was….bright.

It wasn’t the enticing looks that caught her attention, or the bright color but the anger of her Beast. The weakness was zeroed in on, her Beast, clawing and biting at its cage, demanding the beating heart of the whelp. But, she put back in its cage. Blood was a bitch to get out of anything that wasn’t black. Besides, that would draw unwanted attention.

So she focuses back on Jennifer.

A nod, “It’s the same for me, but usually, just black. It goes with everything, and is a lot easier to keep,” a pause, “clean.” Sure, lets go with clean. “Only two come to mind for that, Myah and Alice. Both are ones I would think would be fun to shop with.” Her and Alice had talked about it in the past. But schedules just never seem to align.

Chuckling as she takes another sip, “I understand that all too well. And yes, you did mention it. I hope the studying has been progressing well. It can be too easy to get lost in work and study.” But, at least she was making an effort to get out. “Alice is a huge help, but having someone to help with other tasks, answer my phone and letters, has been great. He’ll also come in handy when I get my new business venture up and running.” Why she had waited so long for a human ghoul she’ll never know.

Catching the glance from Jennifer, she simply shrugs, whatever, motioning to the waitress for another beer.

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn noted her Ladyship's polite smile, and indifference on the Prince's face. They had appeared to be having a good time before she showed up. As curious as she was about both of them, Quinn felt she was experienced enough in both politics and socializing to know a happy couple when she saw them. No. Not romantic, obviously, but comfortable with one another. Kindred society was rigid. As was the social norms. So she rose her glass and gave them both a wink, and headed over to chat with the lovely girl with a real heartbeat and actual interest in interacting with her. No need to force oneself anywhere, especially when the beast was screaming to run for it.

"Hi. I'm Quinn." She said confidently to Galina, taking a seat next to her at the bar. She had caught her come hither eyes, and obliged her. Quinn noted her beauty as well. I mean if you had to sit with someone.....why not a total stunner? She could do worse.

Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

5'5-165cm tall, with a slim light body.
    Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking as the woman approached, slowly taking of her mask remembering Tiny's words of how it were impolite and she needed to work on not wearing it.
    "Pleasure to meet you, my name is Galina" stopping herself from adding her suffix, people didn't seem to get it here anyways. "Are you from the city? I recently moved here from Japan and still trying to get to know the city and well the country."

Looking around a bit, keeping her attention whilst trying to fight her more shy nature.
    "May I offer you another drink?"
    Rahu Blood Talons Health:
    Her English have a very clear Russian accent.

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"I have a few little black dresses, I think they are called. I just don't... eh, I suppose 'know the fashion'. They may be terribly out of style, but they are modest. I like that. It can be hard accessorizing this." She makes a gesture at her chunky scarf.
    "Perhaps we should make a date to go shopping with the two of them?" Jennifer wondered. "It could be fun."
    "Hm." Jennifer noted that Priscus Durant approached the woman who had sent the drink, but not wished to speak to them. "Have you met her, the one in the mask, before?" Jennifer inquired of the Prince.
    Jennifer turned her attention back to the Prince. "Oh. I do think I have come across her before... When I was with someone. A new friend. I think she was a bit intimidated of the social scene at the club."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a smirk, as a should shrugs, “Black is usually my go to, and I will never be in the know for fashion. I just got for comfort over anything else. And when you really think about it, does black ever go out of style?” valid question. “I went shopping with a friend a couple years back and followed her advice. She got to wear a corset to a New Year’s party, needless to say, it was one of the most uncomfortable things I have ever worn.” Looking at the scarf with another shrug, “I can’t help with that. Alice or Myra would be the best ones to ask in my opinion.” Especially Twist, who was always dressed in the latest fashions.

“I think we should. I’ve been attempting to evolve my style as the years have gone by. Taking more chances add color here and there.” Maybe the Haunt would join her on the journey.

Eyes slide back to the masked girl before moving back to Jennifer, with a shake of her head, “No.” simple answer.

The Savage wasn’t sure who Jennifer was referring to, but when she mentions the club, she assumes it was the Nox. “Most people are easily intimidated by the social scene, too afraid of saying the wrong thing to take a chance.” Another shrug as she sipped her beer. "When chances can be quite rewarding."

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn smiled warmly to Galina, and shook her head. "No, I just relocated here in September. The city is a good one for my computer business, as well as giving readings to select clientele. I operate on a referral only basis for my skills in the latter. Its not something I publicly advertise." She paused to take a sip of her drink.

"Perhaps we could do a shot together? If you would like. To celebrate your relocation?"
    She tested the waters there with a smile. The alcohol did absolutely nothing to Quinn. Of course she couldn't do bottomless anything. You only had so much room in a stomach after all.

"Japan..... ugh...I confess to being slightly jealous. I have always been curious to see Tokyo. Definitely on the bucket list. I've been to Europe, Mexico, and Canada, but that's as far ranging as I've gotten."

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread