Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Straightening her back a bit and looking down in her drink, sipping it a little.
    "Can't say that I am, I just met others with an interest in ESP and some who had set something up." Most likely they had all been fake though. "It's a fascinating field though."

Noticing how her words had clearly sent her into thoughts, letting her take her time to gather herself using it to refresh her own mind.

"Then try to find some time to travel yourself, it's always fun to see new places." Lightly smiling. "Nothing wrong with the country if you like sights but I do admit that the large cities tends to be easier to navigate and have more allure." More stuff to do. "So what's the most fun thing to do in this city?"
    Rahu Blood Talons Health:
    Her English have a very clear Russian accent.

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Yes, I found I was like that - focussing on business - the first year I was here. I had that drive to get things accomplished. I feel like I can relax a bit more now.
    Perhaps not lectures. I know in St. Louis there was a salon where professors would share what they loved about their profession. Sometimes a class. It was a bit of a lark off the top of my head. I'm not sure if I should invest in that... I will consider it."

"Oh, I must have been thinking about that film. Has it been... 8 years since it came out?" Jennifer doesn't glance around. There are people, its populated. She instead begins to listen at the surface level for those around her for a sign of trouble.

A wince in her face to indicate to Alessandra that yes, she heard what she had said. Yes, it was a Big Problem.

"I will Google them, see if I can educate myself a bit... what do you like about the Romanticism style? I need a reminder on what that is... Oh, someone who lived here?"

That was very interesting. Sometime when they were in private, that could be fun to learn more about.
    "I am looking forward to this next month. I think good things are starting to come together."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

After Galina left Quinn smiled slightly to herself. Yeesh. That would have been an awkard friendship. Quinn overhead the slip, but made no motion that she heard it. You don't call more attention to something like that. With the night winding down, she headed out.
    Thanks for the scene guys!

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread