THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Roshon
    Striking Looks
    (Grand)
    Roshon

Mien
    Roshon's true form is far more chaotic than even most other Lost, as they can at least claim to be symmetrical. Not so for Roshon. Sure, from the tips of the miniature blackbuck horns that sprout from her head, everything looks fine, but then it comes to her ears, with one being a fuzzy red panda tuft, and the other being like that of a dhole. Her eyes are like those a big cat, and though her hair is just as it appears with her mask, the fur of a striped hyena runs in a black and white mane down her spine. A pair of fangs lie beneath her lips, and a tiger tail sprouts from the base of her spine. Her hands are scaled like the feet of a bird, and if one is lucky enough to see her with boots off, a pair of mutant crocodile feet lie beneath.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Miner Chimera

It was only about 3 in the afternoon, and already Roshon was deep in as many drinks.

Scotch and Amaretto, of course. A drink that couldn't be refused.

Thankfully, she could handle her liquor, and was just enjoying the pleasant buzz that came before regret. She was kicked back on her chair, the heels of her boots resting on the edge of the seat across the table from her, with her leather jacket slung over the seat next to her. The message was clear: she wasn't looking for company.

No, the only company she needed was the little green plant in front of her, and the little green lines on the screen of her phone.

Only problem was, the little green line had started to turn red.

"Fuck. Line god supposed to go up, not down," she muttered, scowling at the infuriating little squiggle, lips pulled back from the tiger's fangs set into her mouth.

"Fuckin' bullshit," Roshon added, tossing her phone down, uncaring as it clattered over the table, and then turned back to the plant in front of her.

The plant was a spiny, alien looking little thing, set in a plastic tub along with a pot and some soil. It was a special event the Dead Horse Gastropub was running: "Beer Gardening". You got to plant a little houseplant, and if you purchased something from the event partner (some local nursery), then you got a discount on any microbrew that you wanted.

Except, of course, beer was for the poors.

Still scowling, even after taking another drink, she looked up to scan the room. She would have thought some of the Fairies would have shown up by now. Seemed like their kind of thing.

Oh well.

Picking up her phone (the screen now sporting a nice little crack) she tapped out a quick text before leaning back and ordering a fresh drink.

1 success, no drunk!
    Roshona Dhar, Wizened: Miner/Chimera. Courtless. Striking Looks: Grand.

2. Likes , Yumyumcrow, Shenanigans liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

It had not been her plan to come to this place nor were she dressed right for it, but to see another one of them in this city were just to unexpected. Truth be told so would she not have seen her had she not stopped by and looked around just in time. Still this either meant danger, someone who were passing by or a new one that would soon pledge in and she did welcome all new ones besides if troubled brewed so were she a master at escaping to good really.

Touching her necklace as she heads in before getting up to order a cider along with a drink of whatever she was having, slowly walking over to the woman and speaking in a very calm voice.
    "Hi there haven't seen you around this city before, just passing by or?" Stretching over the drink to her waiting to see if she could sit down and talk or not.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Roshon
    Striking Looks
    (Grand)
    Roshon

Mien
    Roshon's true form is far more chaotic than even most other Lost, as they can at least claim to be symmetrical. Not so for Roshon. Sure, from the tips of the miniature blackbuck horns that sprout from her head, everything looks fine, but then it comes to her ears, with one being a fuzzy red panda tuft, and the other being like that of a dhole. Her eyes are like those a big cat, and though her hair is just as it appears with her mask, the fur of a striped hyena runs in a black and white mane down her spine. A pair of fangs lie beneath her lips, and a tiger tail sprouts from the base of her spine. Her hands are scaled like the feet of a bird, and if one is lucky enough to see her with boots off, a pair of mutant crocodile feet lie beneath.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Miner Chimera

Ah, so there was the welcoming committee! Pretty good looking, what with all that chrome, a hell of a line drive assembly, and that pneumatic articulation? Noice. Fortunately, Roshon was already married, so there was no need to get distracted. Which...was probably what they wanted. Was probably why they sent her. It's always easier to take advantage of someone with their pants down.

As if.

Instead of replying, Roshon looked down at the notification that had popped up on her phone and tapped out a quick reply, pretending like the Succubus speaking to her wasn't even there. Only when she was finished tapping out her message did she deign acknowledge Yamiyo again.

"Haven't seen me before?" Roshon repeated, tiger toothed grin stretching wider, her red-panda and dhole ears giving a slight twicth.

"But I've always been here, Ms. Torrance. Always. Why, haven't you noticed me in the Ballroom photograph from 1926?"

Instead of waiting for a response to her smartass comment she booted the chair her feet had been resting on backwards, away from the table a good foot.

"I already texted your boss, so if this is some honeytrap shit, you can skip it. Feel free to grab a beer and a plant though. Line god is being boring today, anyways."

5. Likes liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Patiently waiting not really minding if the girl needed some time, theirs were a dangerous world so why not. Lightly giggling from the response feeling happy that she for once got the reference and even what was wrong with it.
    "Hey don't you know that if it isn't on snapchat or Instagram so does my generation not give a hoot besides who would be so boring as to stand around in a ballroom and not go up and dance."

Sitting down and taking a big gulp of her cider.
    "Sadly traps aren't my style, I am the kind one who helps people feel welcome in the community. Hopefully you will join it, nice to see some old spunk here again." Softly chuckling. "Kindness goes a long way but some attitude does have such a familiar ring to it." So many who showed it growing up that it was almost weird to not see it that much anymore.

"So besides old classic horror what do you like?" Giving her a confident grin.

Roshon
    Striking Looks
    (Grand)
    Roshon

Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Miner Chimera

The comment about generations earned Yamiyo an odd look from Roshon, all canted animal ears and narrowed kitty eyes. Since when did the Lost care about generation? Was that really a signal that the fae across from her was far older than she looked? A centuries old enchantress that stole the youth from all she preyed upon?

Or -- and this was just a maybe -- maybe it was just a bad joke.

Either way, Roshon ticked off a checkmark in her head and looked back down at her phone as the Succubus continued to talk. Roshon held up a single birdy finger, tapped out one last response, and then slipped the phone away.

The deal was set. All the liquor was belong to us.

Which meant all she had left to do was ace this interview. Made sense, really. Security review. Ass the risks, the assets. Hence the probing questions.

"Lemme save you the time with the whole 20 questions bit, mk? Mk."

Roshon broke off as a waiter dropped off her drink and waited to continue until he'd disappeared again.

"I go by Roshon. I disappointed my parents by becoming a mechanic, and then I got swept away to go play Manjhi on an acid trip. I live in my car, and I don't have an affiliation with any dumbass holidays. I Like to go where I please, and I always get what I want. Why? Cause I'm goddamn useful. Satisfied? Maybe now you can answer some of my questions. Like...is it true that y'all run an amusement park? That's kinda on the nose, isn't it?"

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.
    Anatole Scenes

PRE

Smith

Anatole is out once more; celebrating his renewed and replenished funds with an afternoon -nay, an evening to come! - carousing and discovering what vital beverages the River City had to offer. And no, he wasn't interesting in the spikey drinks of the youth or the insipid and overpriced rubbish that the trend setting herd followed. The burned dwarf wanted quality.

However, at this early stage in the day, Anatole wasn't really interested in the heavy stuff, nor was he willing to burn out in ambiance of a proper pup. Not yet! But - "Beer Gardening" - now that had promise as a starter. As usual, the wizened had followed rumour and conjecture until he found the place.

Yes! He had espied the grand looking... Beast? From his first vantage point at the bar, ordering, he had only seen Roshon for her animal features. He had witnessed Yamiyo Lillich make her approach while he collected a whiskey and a truly hideous alien-looking plant. The whiskey was cheap. The plant was a curiosity for his cabinet because, wow! Surely this succulent thing could not be native to earth!

He approaches the table with the Lost now, bearing a tray. On it is his own drink and a bowl of potato wedges with some dips. He reckoned it wa shis turn to be hospitable, after all. And besides, he wanted to size up the newcomer and perhaps pick up some gossip from the Emerald Courtier while was at it.

The suit he is waring today is not a thrift store cast off. It has a cut in a current fashion. But the material is still not quality. Anatole is not there yet, but he is slowly returning to his old self.

"Might I join you ladies? I don't have cookies but I do have hot wedges that are just begging to be eaten."

He even put on his best smile, teeth flashing through his effusive curls.

9. Likes , Cayce liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Giving her time to type out her response and think things over, attentively listening to her words.
    "Thank you for being so open, I do wonder what kind of things you want that you always get though and how potentially dull that is." Sipping her cider. "If there is never anything to strive for but that you rather just get where is the fun? Failures can teach us a lot same when we want things to not get them easily so is it all the better if you do manage to get it and will be a lot more appreciated."

Whilst there were other things that could be said so could those wait for now.
    "In return though I am Yamiyo and never knew my parents as such familial love is not something I am really used to and I do believe that a look is enough to see where I reside. There is nothing wrong with being a mechanic that's a good profession that will always be needed, if you stick around so can I even introduce you to a local one, a really interesting woman." Her mantle were quite a dead giveaway.

"Your question is not one that I can neither answer, confirm or deny though. If you have a meeting with the one you say so will he answer it for you until then so is safety a main concern as you might understand so as such so do I have to keep silent." A strong attitude would not make her fall of enough to give up anything that could be a potential threat.

Watching Anatole as he approached, calmness getting in her mind even if she could always escape before so were his presence here still more than enough to make her feel a lot safer.
    "Would I ever say no to you? Kindly let me buy you a drink or two, anything you want." Looking over the wedges "Thank you for the offer sadly it's not my kind of food."

11. Likes Yumyumcrow, Cayce liked this post

Roshon
    Striking Looks
    (Grand)
    Roshon

Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Miner Chimera

What was this, reinforcements? The burned dwarf didn't look like much, but rule #1 of fae club was that not everything was as it appeared. So, was this a pity trap? Eat drugged food given to you by the kind old man who looked like he'd been used to snuff out the devil's cigarettes?

Possibly. But also...potatoes. Nice, fried, munchy looking potatoes. With sauce. And she'd been staring at the line god for a few hours before anyone showed up. The tumbly was a little rumbly.

"Yes, gimme those wedges," Roshon demanded, waving Anatole over with a bird hand before eagerly snatching up a few pieces of po-ta-toe.

And it was good that she had something to chew on while the pneumatically articulated beauty talked. She said many words, made a good point, then dodged her question. Frustrating. But, thankfully, she had potatoes to set her teeth to, which saved Yamiyo from getting chewed out.

"Yeah, well, you're right, it is kinda boring getting what I want. Which is why I thought I'd try and settle down someplace for awhile. Only reason why I haven't, really, is that I'm not a fan of all the petty holiday bullshit. You guys get a lot of that around here? Anyone I should watch out for? Oh, I'm Roshon by the way, oh-bringer-of-potatoes."

As soon as she was finished speaking, she popped another few potatoes into her mouth.

All your food are belong to us.

13. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.
    Anatole Scenes

PRE

Smith

Anatole laid down the tray. He had barely enough time to place the bowl on the table before Roshon started grabbing at it. He set down his whiskey, shook his head slightly at @Yamiyo Lilllich with his smile still intact.

"My thanks, Yamiyo. But I'm fine. Really. I don't plan on drinking a lot."

Yet.

He sat, adjusting his blazer jacket with gnarled fists.

"Anatole."

He inhaled deeply - detecting the Emerald Courtier's mantle and nothing from the newcomer. His eyebrows rose.

"Interesting. We... Follow the Wheel of the Year. Main festivities only. Most of the time the... clubs... are simply avenues for socialising. Its a small crowd; if there is a problem those who are able pitch in, regardless of affiliation. There will be room enough for you. I don't think your... free spirit... will cause too much discomfort for the rest."

Or they'd have Anatole to deal with: 'hero' of the Freehold and Courtier of the Ash; if the Stone accepted her, they all could.

"A basic Pledge is expected if you plan on staying. Don't worry, it is bound to no Monarch or Season. It is tied to the Freehold as a whole and is simply a demonstration of trust, for all parties."

He looked around carefully before speaking and lowered his voice. He leaned closer and snatched a few wedges himself before they all disappeared.

15. Likes , liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Just smiling kindly towards the newcomer.
    "Still anything that is not questions for the community are things I would gladly answer." A nod towards Anatole. "As he speaks and no one to really look out for, most people here are nice people as long as you do not go out of your way to anger them. Otherwise so well I guess you can guess what happens when you go to far and anger the community."

Sipping some more cider.
    "Would you mind telling me what kind of things you normally want that you get or what you want? Dreams or aspirations, if there is anything I can do to help you after your scheduled meeting so will I gladly lend my assistance."

Giving Anatole a stern look, given her frame and appearance so does it mostly look like a cute annoyance though.
    "You didn't take my offer of food before nor any help with your clothes so kindly let me foot the bill, eat or drink let me be treat you to something. After all you have done so do you deserve a little treat at least, likewise I still have a Christmas gift with your name upon it." Looking towards Roshon. "Same if you want anything so would I gladly treat you as a welcome gift."

17. Likes liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread