Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Clapping her hands together and pointing towards her.
    "Exactly, that is quality and the picture has way more of a life than a digital image can ever hope to hold. Although I prefer sitting by a fire." Just more her style. "Really need to look into that, I guess some time walking over those infernal search engines could yield a reply." Frowning for a second, missing the personal touch of people who knew their craft and could give you all the answers.

"Now that depends" looking toward both of her bows "as you can see so are they both made in the same style and there are various different designs all over the world and time but I have found this style to suite me the best." It was what spoke to her. "But as for details so do I prefer to let the wood I work guide my fingers to show the little extra details it desires and how it want to be. Letting our spirits blend together to become one, leaving a small fraction of myself in my work and having each creation be unique and it's own." Mass production were ever so boring. "That depends on what you're making, all types have their place it just depends on what you're making. So no preference as a base just a preference for what kind I want when making a select thing."

"Doesn't matter much, I like to move around to much and I can remove them at home as long as I stay in my room. My next door roommate doesn't really like me skipping them." Giggling a little, that had been a fun conversation with Phoenyx when they first met.

"Not only that it's fun to participate as well, especially if you make two teams and try to either do a jousting with soft" making air quotes with her fingers "weapons. Or if you grab pillows to attack each other with, now that is fun." Wonder if she could get some people to join in on that. "Thanks that might be needed if it's far, I tend to use my skateboard or legs to get around. Rarely being in a rush have it's advantages." And the lack of a drivers license it's disadvantages.

Nodding.
    "That and more, guns have their advantages both in hunting and self defense of course but they lack the finesse and grace of a bow and nothing beats developing skills through endless struggle and training." Not to mention that it were fun to say that you hunted large gains with a bow and see peoples response. "That it would but to do it whilst falling of one now that is perfection. Not that I can ride a horse though." Spinning her wrist around as she bows down. "So I shall, give me time though it takes it's due time to master."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A happy nod, “Oh yes! And with a cup of coffee or hot chocolate, and a nice soft blanket helps too.” And a fiancée to snuggle up to. “It could, and the camera could very well be a thing. I’ve never been big into photography, so I’m not up to date on all the new ones out there.” Though she imagines it has to be a lot.

“That sounds really beautiful.” She compliments. “I can’t say I’ve ever felt that when creating a dress, but I agree with letting each creation be unique and its own. There are too many things that all look the same, so adding a bit of uniqueness to something is great. I would really love to see what you could create for me.” It meant taking on something else to learn, but she was game. And who knows, maybe it will pay off. Plus Circe could add some Hedge ingredients.

A frown, “Well that’s too bad! I know I especially enjoy it on humid days. Though I needed to make my backyard more private so I can swim naked, now that always feels wonderful.” But, neighbors were a thing.

“Oh! I did something like that for a pool party a couple years ago. I found these giant jousting things that looked like over padded qtips! And it came with these little stands that you could stand on and try and knock the other person off. It was a blast!”
    an excited nod. “And pillow fights are always fun.” She had to agree with that.

A frown, “Never been a huge fan of guns. I understand and respect the place and purpose they serve, just have never been my thing.” Though Circe was amazing with them! A shake of her head, “I’ve never ridden one, so I can’t really comment on it. But it would be amazing!” laughing, “Maybe by the time that happens, I’ll have improved on my bow skills.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Now that sounds perfect, chocolate for me though never learned to drink coffee." Not that it had any annoying effects it were just hard to drink. "Nor have I, never saw the point growing up and when I finally realized what an art it were well I had already found my own medium." But a skilled photographer were worthy of respect.

"Thank you, I like it." Listening in with a nod. "Well there is a difference in medium, if you design an outfit so will you need to know your material and I can imagine it being hard to just follow your fingers unless your name's Harper Finkle but even she were mostly just adding stuff on." Keeping her calm demeanor. "Well for now we are talking about a bow, we would need to determine if you have any preference before looking into how to treat the wood and then we can see about creating it." The Mongolian style might not fit the tall woman.

"Hehh." Now that sounded weird. "Aren't backyards meant to do what you like to begin with?" Damn all those laws and ways to follow things always felt to odd. "I prefer natural places, we had a nice area to bathe where I grew up and no clothes meant that you never needed to worry about new swim clothes."

Slapping her hands together and pointing a finger gun towards her.
    "Now that you mention it so if memory serves so did you suggest me and Sonja to go a round with them during the Cinco de Mayo night. It does sound quite fun, but can you imagine having the pool be filled with Jell-O instead now that would be a memory." To bad it were just hard to make it.

Rolling her eyes.
    "They are just loud dangerous things that makes it to easy to claim a life" sigh "then again the crossbow already made a heavy dent at a point in time removing far more than I like but at least it's still not that damn loud." Thinking for a moment. "Not sure if I have either, I think I did when I were 3-4 but it may be me creating a memory from something else. Now I have ridden an elephant though but that is the one animal I can say for sure." Looking towards the target "Then maybe we can let you shoot an apple of my head in the same instance."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Have you ever made hot chocolate from scratch?” she asks, “I learn to do it last year, and it was soo good!” and was a huge hit in the café.

Laughing, “If I was to just follow my fingers, I would have a horrible looking dress!” still laughing, “Though I think it could work for beading or embroidery. Though even then, I’m sure it’s a skill you have to learn and hone.” And not one she had. “Preference? Such as type of wood?” she asks, not sure what was meant.

Giggling, “They are, but I don’t have privacy fences yet. So my neighbors can see into my backyard if they wanted to. It’ll be better when I get taller fences installed come spring. Sounds like you had a wonderful upbringing.” But she still loved shopping for swimsuits.

Laughing, “If it was a pool filled with Jell-O, we’d have to charge. Because I can see the lines of men and women wanting to watch. But yeah, it would certainly be a day never to forget!” could you eat the Jell-O? Would Sonnie eat the Jell-O?

Sapphires widen, “Wait, an elephant?!” she exclaims, “You have led such a fascinating life! We’re going to have to sit down sometime just so I can hear the tales of your life!” and it sounded like she was serious. Because, well, she was. Laughing, “Maybe! Though I would have to practice day and night to be that good. So maybe, maybe someday.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Depends on how you mean from scratch, I do not use powder and water if you mean that." No that was disgusting shit.

"What? Ohh no now you must try just to know you now, even if it's something no one would ever wear so might there be something to learn in it." Or just a fun experiment. "All skills needs to be honed but you do not hone without experimentation or practice." Shaking her head. "No style, for example these are made as Mongolian Recurve bows but over the course of history so have there been countless looks to a bow."

Looking a bit confused.
    "If you say, whatever you need or works for you. Just remember to let a pear in to borrow it once in a while." Mainly cause it sounded cute. "It was and it made it even more special knowing how they adopted me in such a odd and warm way." Even if it did create stories.

"Do you know how much work it would be though?" Moving her fingers around for a bit. "In my estimate so would it take about a week and either cost a fortune or be needed to planned in perfectly with the weather and in honesty so will this city simply be to hot to not cost a fortune in cooling." Overanalyzed perhaps.

Adjusting her hair a bit.
    "It were quite common at times, elephants can be quite kind animals and really have no issues with children if you know how to be calm. Nor is it a weight for them, some laws have made it far harder though which can be good but it were an experience." One with a heavy scent. "One can learn a decent shot in 2-6 months with a bow like these, much less with a compound bow."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“I mean not using the powdered stuff. I used different recipes over the winter and they were really popular with people. It wasn’t something I’ve ever done and was amazed at how much richer the taste was.” She’d never go back to the powdered stuff again.

Laughing, “You make a good point there, I could learn something from trying it.” Pausing for a moment, “Ok, I’ll give it a try and let you know how it went.” It couldn’t hurt to try it. Looking more closely at the bow, “I have to confess to not knowing there have been countless looks to a bow. Seems I truly have a great deal to learn. Does this,” motioning to the bow, “shot differently than another? Like, is it the curve that determines the ease of shooting? Or is that just skill based?” she was curious, but had a feeling she’d have to do some research.

A shrug, “I think it would make me more comfortable. Not that I’m embarrassed of my body, I work hard for it, but I don’t want to offer a free show.” Thinking for a moment, “Let a pear in to borrow it once in a while? Can’t say I’ve heard that one before.” And she wasn’t sure what it meant either. “Those who adopt have such warm and big hearts. Especially when they can make you feel as special as you are.” She wondered what it was like to have a warm and caring parent.

Laughing, “I actually watched a guy on Youtube do it! Don’t remember how I found him, but it was so amazing! Like, you can do it, but it takes, like you pointed out, a lot of planning. So not something that is really practical. But it looks like fun.” Maybe someday. With an indoor pool where the temperature could be controlled.

A nod, “From what I’ve seen on tv and online, they do look quite gentle. And I heard they are able to remember those who have been kind to and have helped them. Animals are wonderful.”
    Humans didn’t deserve animals. “2-6 months?” looking at the bow thoughtfully, before nodding, “Seems I have a goal now! I’d be curious to see how much I could improve in that amount of time.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hmm I think I have, the powder you mix with milk is kind of a go to though." Much better than with water. "Then I will have to come by when you have them in your store and order one, though it's kinda disappointing how warm it remained here all winter I really missed a proper snow." And a proper cold day.

"Looking forward to see what it will look like and more just what you might draw from the experience. So please send me a picture of it." It would be so fun to see what odd thing she could create. "Go home, check through google and see if there is some kind of bow that screams out to you. Then either contact me with your measurements for a bow and I can make one of if you want it easier so can you get a compound bow from the store." Not the same life in them though. "There are some differences all from if they are meant to shoot standing still or riding or for what."

Shrugging.
    "So people can't just keep their eyes to themselves? Sigh annoying people." Slapping her forehead. "Sorry I meant bear not pear." Yes a bear. "They were really heartwarming yes and it was fun to hear about being found in the woods."

"Doesn't surprise me people love trying things but yeah a lot of work. It might be more fun with just water though." Not as sticky either.

Softly smiling.
    "They really are." Applauding "Then we shall see how much you have improved as autumn arrives." Looking up at the sky. "It seems to be getting late though perhaps we should call this a day here?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Nodding, “It mean, that works, but I have a hard time going back to it now. Especially when you make it with dark baking chocolate and homemade whipped cream.” There was no going back. “I can’t remember the last time I saw real snow that covered everything outside.” Maybe her and Rhodes would have to take a trip somewhere with snow.

Giggling with another nod, “You got it. But you can’t be too mean about how awful it’s going to look.” Cause it was going to look bad. “Ok, that sounds fair.” That gave her time to decide how far she was going to take this new interest.

“It really is annoying.”
    Maybe if she was single it wouldn’t bother as much. Laughing, “Ohhh, well that makes more sense! But only if it’s a friendly bear.” Was that a thing?

“Are there other places one is able to practice archery? Because I’m not sure how well it would go over in my neighborhood if I practiced in my backyard.” There were probably rules against it or someone would complain. “Oh, wow! It is getting late! Time flies when you’re having fun!” handing the bow back to her and carefully taking the arm guard off as well. “Thank you so much for this! It was really fun and I’d like to hang out more, even if it’s not archery.” Skye was a nice girl.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Nahh that I don't know if I have tried, I think we got it from milk chocolate once when I were younger." Hard to be sure though. "It's a nice sight, it's also a surprisingly good isolator from the cold." A good way to survive to.

"Naturally I shall not, it's not about creating a masterpiece but to find sides and aspects from yourself." A quick nod. "I shall look forward to see if you will find one that will call for you."

"Sorry the whole part of shame or care to not be seen naked are concepts that I have a hard time with." It was just skin. "Bears are quite nice animals if you just leave them alone, I saw this video about one who snuck into a public bath place every night for months. Since it would be closed for six months anyway so did they let him keep at it, quite the sight."

"Just google archery parks or areas and you should find some, the lack of major great woods around here does make it less ideal which is part of why I set up my residence far from most things." Taking her stuff and following Sarah out of the park. "Just send me a text or give me a call anytime."

"Be careful now and drive safely." Grabbing her skateboard from her stuff, turning to wave. "Thanks for today." Kicking away to head back to her quarters with the gear.

Thanks for the scene.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread