Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Shrugging a bit she wasn't one to backdown.
    "Sorry to hear that, still if you miss them so contact them if not so booger off. Haven't spoken to family in nearly four years and never met blood." Or well not since they abandoned her to die. "If you say so, I will make sure to come by sometime soon, just not a big coffee drinker. Better with spicy food and stuff." A soft chuckle "say is ghost girl as energetic as she seemed when we all met? She might be fun to have a odd weekend with and just running around until your energy is zero and burnt out."

Turning her back to her and bending her back so far that her hair touches the ground before nodding.
    "Yes yes it is highly dangerous, as such you should join me in learning some proper umm sorry I suck with names some Russian military knife fighting style now that will freak people out." Wait another Kung-fu "I think I know a person you could spare with though, he's quite kind and calm but my pace is to youthful for him I think." Or other factors who knew.

"I do know that there are some great ointment's for that if you're interested, will have to check the names but I know that some monks use it when they strike wood all day and then have to mend their bruises at night in order to be able to repeat and harden themselves." Damn arcana really were a cheat, a common knife wouldn't even injure her and that were zero training.

Genuinely looking surprised.
    "Really? I thought you had at least a business degree possibly something else, you just have this refined educated look about you." Had she been wrong or where the speech just to far away from her own?

Slowly making sure that the body were right and the bowstring not harmful before letting her fire.
    "Good you made the arrow loose that's a good start. Now next try to close one eye and really look, test the other eye next time. I don't know why but some people focus better with one eye." Herself not even aiming anymore. "I got my first bow when I were five and missed more than you can count. Could barely move a toy arrow at first." Then again a master needed to fail countless times.

The dice pool is dex+ either athletics or firearms -2 if she doesn't have archery fighting style.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She doesn’t go further about family. Her situation was not one that could be explained, and she didn’t like thinking about them. “Well, there is more than just coffee, and if you can’t find anything you like, it will still be nice to have you stop by.” Ghost girl? Huh? “Ghost girl?” she asks, thinking back on when she met Skye, “Do you mean Sonja? Because I can assure you is always a ball of positive, contagious energy!” Sonnie was her best friend.

“Russian military knife fighting style?” she asks with a laugh, “Weapons have never really been my thing. I’ve found them hard to hide, and if you don’t have it on you, then you’ve kind of screwed yourself. So I’ve always focused on unarmed combat. But hey, you should do it though! I would love to hear stories about it!” she had her dagger, but that was different and that was only used for the Hedge. “I’m always open to new sparring partners. The guy I train with at the gym is great, but it’s always good to switch it up.” Though her and Sonnie were supposed to spar, she needed to call her.

“Have to say, I haven’t given ointments much thought. Just always used ice at the gym, then my hot tub when I got home. But I also take a day off if I feel my body needs it. So I’d love to hear about the ointments, I’m always game to try things!” an eager nod.

“Oh, I do. I have a few degrees actually, and am working on another one. It’s just there are some people who see an attractive woman and think uneducated. I’m sure you’ve come across that before, you’re quite alluring and very well-spoken. We live in a society that is too judgy.” A shake of her head, “Quite annoying.” But it was fun to prove them wrong.

“Wow, really?”
    she asks, before bringing the bow back up, and doing as instructed, “Oh, wow, that is wild! I can see a difference with my left eye!” a big smile, “How about you? Do you have one eye that works better for aiming?” doing it again, because it was neat. “Damn! Five?! I feel a little outclassed here.” Says the Nix with a giggle. “But lets try it again!” clearly she was eager to keep trying and putting what Skye taught her into play. A deep breath was taken, and the arrow pulled back again. And while it wasn’t an amazing shot, it looked better to her than her first try! “Hey! Look at that!” a little jump in happiness.

1 success

Sorry my reply is late, was an insane day of appointments yesterday!
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Still checking the city out and walking around a lot but I will make sure to come by soon." Just needed to avoid taking her explorative trips. "That might be right, the one who were at Cinco de mayo and who dressed as a ghost on Halloween. I was thinking of asking if she wanted to participate in some exercises and just burning off energy for fun, I have a lot of it myself."

"Ohh but you know under the right circumstances so are knife legal to wear as long as they aren't hidden." Even if it were a lot of laws. "People also get scared of by a knife and if you get attacked by someone who have a knife so steal theirs. Nevertheless though in the end so are all paths good for something and mastering them all is ideal if you always wanna be able to defend yourself." Then again most humans could be rather easily dodged in close quarters with some cheating. "His name is Chase, I am trying to get some basics in unarmed combat from him always good to try against others as height and reach does make a lot."

"I shall take a look then and get back to you, it's really not my field so for me heat and cold are often used similar to you." More heatpacks though.

Unable to contain the laughter, just bursting out taking her nearly 30 seconds to calm down.
    "Yes cause beauty is equal stupid, heh there might be some truth for that when you're young. Even then so is it playing stupid to draw attention quite often, nahh you can see the difference of beauty in people and more often than not there is a degree or extreme skill there." Shrugging "Granted I have neither your looks and just barely a finished high school education but for me there are skills at high levels instead. I admit though that saying that I am not educated does tend to give me insight into people though."

"Yes and for me a closed left eye is often better when I need to aim, I tend to draw and loose in a way that only allows for a brief moment to know where I wanna shoot. But that comes from having fired countless arrows." Placing her hand on her forehead to block out any potential annoyances whilst watching the arrow fly, turning around and smiling towards her. "See, with just a little bit of time so could you be the next William Tell and shoot apples of your friends heads."

No need to apologize, I have had a couple of busy days myself.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A nod, “Yup! That was Sonya! And she does have a lot of energy, positive energy too! Always fun to hangout with. And stop by the coffee shop whenever you want, the first drink is on the house.” She says with a wink.

“I completely agree! One should always be able to defend themselves. I just like having the extra advantage of someone thinking I am defenseless. But I’ll keep that in mind about the knife, I have to confess, I know little about weapons and their laws.” But she had one hell of a right hook. “Height has never been an issue for me.” Being as tall as she was, it was an advantage. “But the name sounds familiar, was he at the Halloween party?” it wasn’t exactly a common name, but it sounded familiar.

“Thank you, that’s no nice of you! I look forward to it, I like trying new things for bruises and whatnot. Always good to have multiple things one can use.”

Giggling, “I’ve come across it quite a few times over the past couple years.” It was annoying and sad. “And there is more to intelligence than simply finishing high school or getting a college degree. It sounds like your education was more practical to who you are and who you wanted to be. And it does not make me view you any different. There are probably things you know about, or how to do, that would be useful in a scary situation.” Motioning to the bow. “A formal education will never prepare you for everything life will throw your way.” Which was why she never thought less of people who didn’t finish school.

Snorting as she laughed, “I do not see any of my friends volunteering for that one.” Though technically she could save their lives if she got there in time.

A sage nod, “One of those things that comes with practice and skill. Have you always been interested in the using a bow?” cause not everyone just picked one up to learn. The praise made a big smile appear on her face, “Well, it helps when you have a great teacher! This is really fun!” and lines up to try another shot. Which, wasn’t all that great, about the same as before, but it didn’t seem to discourage her. “Now I need to do this more often, like, even set something up in my backyard or something!”

1 success

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I shall try to remember that, names is not really my strength much better with giving out nicknames." Simple or bad but easier to remember. "Mind asking her if I can have her number? Would be fun to see if she would be up for some exercise and cake, most people around me tend to have so low energy or to focused." Battle prowess or nothing. "Well then I better hurry up then whilst heat is still a desire from this so called winter."

A soft chuckle exiting her mouth.
    "Defenseless? Agreed my battle experience with humans is limited but anyone with any skill could see the errors in thinking that, your reach is grand, your arms aren't dainty but rather focused and honed, likewise your eyes scream out more." Then again perhaps normal people didn't assess the threat of people around them. "Your height gives you reach, if you wanna be well versed though so find skilled short people to spar with or you might lose when an opponent manages to get to close." A quick nod. "Yes he were Superman there."

Slowly raising one eyebrow.
    "Are people really that shallow and stupid?" How much had she really missed there. "Well my college years were spent traveling the country or surviving the wilderness, so drop me in the woods with nothing but a knife and I can survive until old age with no issues." Lightly smiling. "Sadly that doesn't really seem like a trait people tend to value here in the concrete jungle, nor how to build a proper self feeding fire." To much gadgets and stuff. "Can it not? Life can be controlled and prepared for with ease if you ask me, in fact it's so easy that it's boring. However if you do so will you never take a gamble, you will just live and die nothing else." What a sad life. "Surprises and failures now those are the cornerstones of life. Besides failing just mean that you have room to grow."

Frowning.
    "Hmm to bad, ohh well then you will have to shoot the apple of my head in front of them."

Holding her own bow, lightly tracing her fingers over it.
    "I saw one of my mothers using one as a child and I will never forget the grace of that shoot, her stance and as precise aim. One arrow and the searing bird came down, it was a clean proper shot and with nearly no sound like a gun, no cheating way to even the odds but rather true honed skills that image stuck with me ever since then." Taking a moment lost in her memory. "It's nice to see you enjoying it, I shall look forward to see you progress. Still recommending to get you a bow adjusted for your height if you wanna get serious though, either buy one or I can craft one for you but then it will be a wooden one." Not a modern variant. Clapping her hands as the arrow flies of, to manage to get the arrow away could be hard enough for some new ones.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Sure, I can ask her. I’ll send you a text either way when I see her.” She didn’t think the Beast would mind, but she would never hand a number out without asking. That was just rude and not acceptable.

“Oh, so true! One should never assume someone cannot defend themselves, that’s a good way to get your ass kicked. But it’s helped me a few times, given me the upper hand. The look of surprise is always priceless!” she says with a giggle. “Uh, thanks? Never heard my eyes described like that.” Always a first. Nodding, “Ah, well he seemed like a really nice guy.” She was just glad she remembered the name.

A single shoulder shrugged, “Some, but not all. There are a few great ones out there who will accept and enjoy you for being you, despite everything else. And when you find them, hold on to them.” Cause that was important. “Now I see that as being a very valuable and useful skill!” would be useful in the Hedge! “While some of us will probably never be stranded in the woods, I think it’s always good to know how to survive just in case. Better to be prepared than not.” Maybe she should look into survival a bit. Take a few classes, might help in the Hedge. Make her more useful while in there.

It was her turn to raise an eyebrow, “You would trust me to shot an apple off your head?” disbelief in her voice, “Lets have a few more lessons first, because I don’t trust myself to do that.” Nope, it would not go well.

A soft smile, “That’s a beautiful memory!” truly meaning it. Wishing she had one of those for her own mother.

“There is something relaxing yet challenging at the same time! And you’re such a great teacher, you make it easy to understand.” Credit where it was due. “Not sure how serious I intend to get with it, but I am enjoying it. But how much would it cost to have one made? What goes into it?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thank you, I appreciate that."

Slowly shaking her head.
    "One thing I have learned from being an observer is that those who assume that tend to be one of two things. Either stupid, a person controlled by rage or just someone who assumes their size is intimidating. If not in that category so are they overconfident. Meanwhile anyone who have seen a fight, who have skills will be able to see it in others the body and eyes have their tells." Smiling in return to the giggle. "I learned to look to the eyes early on, eyes are terrible liars and can tell a lot about people. He really is, basically the ideal white picket fence dream."

Sighing.
    "Damn, never grasped that. Judge a person for who they are, for what they do nothing else. Beauty, intelligence, skills, wealth and anything else means nothing if you cannot be a good person and that is all that matters." Feeling a bit calmed down by her words. "Thank you and who knows might look into running survival camps one day and if worst comes to worst so does it mean that disappearing is easy and lack of money is never dangerous. To bad there are so few landscape areas around here though a proper camping trip deep within the woods beyond the reach of cellphones would be nice."

Slowly nodding.
    "Not yet but in time of course, what kind of teacher would I be if I weren't to trust your skills?"

Looking up towards the sky.
    "It really is and the advantage of having had so many wonderful parents."

Blinking a few times.
    "That was new, I am far more used to have people scream at how hard it is." Shrugging. "If you go to a store so probably between 500-1500 if I make it so would I not charge you any more than material cost which would be far less. It's mainly just some time to find the right piece to work with and shape the bow just right, might take me a week to finish it which is the main drawback."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A nod of agreement, “Oh, you are so right on that. I learned through various trainers and situations, that you never underestimate your opponent! I’ve seen large opponents who cannot throw a correct punch and leave themselves open, and tiny ones do who the same. But I never took my eyes off them or assumed they couldn’t fight. I also enjoy observing people, and found my coffee shop to be the perfect chance to watch. Human behavior tells a lot about people. And that everyone has a tell.” She had to laugh as well. But mostly because she didn’t believe in the ideal white picket fence dream.

“Exactly. I’ve, personally, always tried to be a good person. Pay the kindness I’ve received forward if you will. A little kindness can go a long way in someone’s day.” And if she could bring that kindness, even better. “Hey, there you go! I think you’d be surprised how many people would jump at the chance. You could even incorporate bow training into it as well. Perhaps there is a way to teach the basics locally, then maybe have a field trip at the end of the classes to the woods! Then your student can put what they learned to the test! Have rules in place about no cell phones, though you would have one for emergencies in case. But yeah, I think that would be fun! If you decide to do something, let me know! I’ll even try to talk my fiancée into going.” Try being the key word. Reaching into her bag, she pulls out a bottled water, offering it to Skye, "Want a water?"

Looking at the bow, then pulling it back a few times, “Oh, it’s hard, for sure! But it being hard means you have to work at it, put in the effort to improve. Too often people want things to be easy, or as easy as they look in movies. But that is often far from the truth. With the bow, you feel the difficulty, but I can tell, with each time I pull the strong back, it gets a tiny, tiny bit easier. And with time, I might make it look as effortless as you do!” Lowering the bow as she listens, “Not too bad for a price.” She knew quality things were expensive. “But I would want to pay you for more than just the costs. It’s taking time out of your schedule, and that is deserving of some type of repayment.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

A quick whistle of surprise and admiration.
    "Various trainers now that sounds serious." Looking for any obvious scars on her body for a brief moment to no avail, sighing and speaking in a really soft tone trying to not judge or let to much open up. "Friends can be a great asset, training with various ones in both the same and different fields is a blessing. If you ever need a short little quick one to train against or have a night where being alone feels to cold so do you have my number." Hopefully that would show her concern but not throw it in the woman's face. "So if people watching is a hobby may I ask what kind of story I project?"

"A scream on someone today can have ripple effects that still shows up decades from now, if we have those chances why not try and make them a positive one even if we will never see them?"
    Listening and trying to keep up with all the suggestions.
    "I shall take it into consideration, thanks for all the advice it might take a while though have some matters to deal with before that is in the cards. You will most certainly be the first I call though." Grabbing the water and taking a big gulp.

Chuckling.
    "They say that to master any skill so do you need to devote 10.000 hours to it, true talent or lack there of can make a dent there but it's still true that you need a lot of time. There are always endless nuances to consider and a skill gained with no effort is not one to cherish, same with most things. If you skip the journey so does it not hold any relevance, time, effort and struggle makes you cherish things be it a skill or an item a lot more." Part of why she hated to improve her own skills unless absolutely necessary at least around others. "No need but if you really want to so would I prefer the repayment with a fun memory instead, gather some friend for a cinema night or a dinner or any form of event. Money is not something I value but fond memories are."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She nods, “I like to switch up my training with different trainers. Each one I’ve used has their own way of teaching, and some fit me better than others. But each has taught me something.” She will see no scars; any exposed skin is flawless. “Thanks! I might take you up on that! I’ve really enjoyed getting to know you better today.” Skyee was nice, not what she was expecting. “What kind of story?” a pause as her sapphire eyes study the girl, “Well, from what I’ve observed, I would say someone who is confident, but defensive. You have a lot to offer, but are afraid to offer too much.” Cryptic, yes. But she didn’t know her well enough to say anything more.

Another nod, “Exactly! You get it!” it was nice to hear someone else who understood. “Sometimes that simple smile and greeting will change someones life for the better. I do a lot of volunteer work at a woman’s shelter, and it is amazing to see the transformation in them. Sometimes it just takes someone believing in them, and helping them find the confidence.” And it helped her heal her past.

“Oh, I get that. It took me some time to get my own business up and running. There is so much that goes into them, and then you have other life things to deal with at the same time. It can be a nightmare! But, it’s all worth it in the end, and I bet it will be wildly successful and popular!” when she takes the water, she grabs another, “I’ll look forward to it! And I’ll bring my friends!” help push the business.

Eyes widen, “Really? 10,000 hours?!” disbelief in her voice, “Wow, that is dedication right there.” She wasn’t a master of anything. “But it makes sense. Like, I’ve been dipping my toe into fashion design. Learning to sew and all that. But when I get a handle on a new skill, it feels like such an accomplishment! The struggle, the bloody fingers, has all been worth it.” And maybe someday, she would sell those designs. “Oh, now planning an event is something I was born to do! Anything special you enjoy doing?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread