Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2101) Jennifer and others

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"If you do need anything to make yourself more comfortable, I do hope you would let me know."
    For Alexander had been settling in for a bit. Settle too much, and one could grow moss, she thought. Yet she did not voice anything that could be considered rebuke or criticism in a place with so many ears. Perhaps Alexander was simply secretive, a desirable trait in a Nosferatu.

"Perhaps it is time for our Family to gather and discuss the recent happenings," She suggested to Alexander, her tone encouraging his opinion. "- which have been unusual. Have you been told what happened in the last Court, Mr. Moore?"

She includes Dirt Nap with a glance, curious if he had any thoughts regarding the unusual occurences. Bodies popping up, it being brought up in Court...

"Have you any thoughts, Dirt Nap?" Her question was vague, to encourage his thoughts on a wide variety of subjects.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes pisces liked this post

Giant
    Mask of Tranquility
    Alexander Moore

NOS
    PRE

“Thank you for your concern, I was simply unprepared for a new life in a new city. I had been taking my Sire’s help for granted and now that I am away from them I am finding my measure.” Alexander looks around at the chairs surrounding the chess board, lamenting the lack of proper seating for a 8 foot tall giant. He nods along with Jennifer as she brings up the family, but frowns slightly at her question.

“No I don’t believe I have heard anything about the last court, might you enlighten me?” He watches her before looking down at the chess board, admiring the fine make of the pieces.
    Curse: Incredibly tall and emaciated, their skin is stretched over their large and bulky frame, with long limbs and a strangely shaped head.

4. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"I understand that adjustments can take some time, Mr. Moore. It is difficult to carve out one's own place." Jennifer assures her Cousin, her Cursed voice lending a supernatural element to her words. "Oh, there was a bit of excitement. Our Cousin, Mr. Kowalsic, shared that some dead bodies have been discovered and autopsied. He stated that each had been visited by Kindred of the Domain before their death. "

She lowers her voice, but there isn't much privacy to be had at Court. Her voice creeps like a serpent among the grass as she continues.
    "Priscus Durant offered up some information that Mr. Kowlasic seems set to present to her Grace, the Lady Prince, in private. I take the news shared in such a public venue as a warning to be vigiliant in one's dining habits. I have been taking a care with my herd, personally. Have you heard anything about these happenings?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Giant
    Mask of Tranquility
    Alexander Moore

NOS
    PRE

Alexander listens and tilts his head in a grateful nod at Jennifer’s words, but as she continues with the interesting news he looks to the side thoughtfully.

“Bodies you say? It’s odd but not unthinkable, we have quite the population here, unless you think they are attempts of framing a member of the Domain?” He brings one large hand to his chin, thinking for a moment.

“I haven’t heard anything about this, I haven’t been listening to the movements of the city lately. Although if any more are found I do believe I can be of assistance with the investigation, I was once a skilled doctor and remain a skilled surgeon.”
    Curse: Incredibly tall and emaciated, their skin is stretched over their large and bulky frame, with long limbs and a strangely shaped head.

7. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"That's a profession that could be in demand. Especially with these developments. "

Jennifer observed. She had a few ideas how Alexander could use this to get his foot in the door, so to speak. Yet she didn't lay out the ideas plainly, where others could hear. Dark brown eyes regard Alexander, curious where he would see the next step.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"The night is getting long. I shall have to tend to some things before dawn. It was good to talk to you. Mr. Moore."
    A genuine smile to Alexander. " Keep an eye out. Be safe until we speak again."
    Jennifer moves to the central figures of Court to make her respectful good byes.

Closed Thread