Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
PRP- Paranoia

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Ram is all for hunting Frances down and home invasion; but I think we might need a 'regroup' scene to talk about everything that just happened in the last scene (and let Titania and Sonnie yell talk Ram down (If they can :P ))

Twist Scenes

A regroup scene feels necessary. Sonnie has no idea why Ram did what he did, and she wouldn't be up for invading Frances' home without sorting some stuff out first.

0 Scenes

Let's go with the regroup idea

Looks like we have a plan but I just wanted to clarify. Are we going to Circe first and then France's house, or is Ram sending the necklace to Circe for her to potentially do a glimpse and we're heading straight to Frances' house?

5. Likes Origins liked this post

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

I'm fine with either. I am very curious as to how your group will do it.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

So my understanding is you will be sending it to Circe for her to do a glimpse, and then you will have a paranoia scene. Is that correct.
    Circe

8. Likes Origins liked this post

DrDog I shall mention you in the post and Circe simply communicates her findings to Ram after the Glimpse. I will do the rolls and then do you tell Scourge what information is the result? Or do I get the information from you then Circe IC sends it to Ram?

I am fine with the former if it is more convenient for you. Just to check, Circe is going to roll Crafts to see if it is Hedge made so that should be 8 with her specialties in metal work (metal necklace) and Hedgecraft to ID it as Hedge made or not.

I will have her roll another time to determine what the power is if it has one. Please let me know if that should be Occult or Crafts.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PM sent with information.

Got the info from Circe. Ready for next scene!

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

So for the last scene, you have about 12 hours to do anything between the last scene and this final one. What do you plan on doing?

Scourge , Abyssalstar Vincent

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
+ Reply to Thread