Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 26
DISPLAYED
(Nexus II) Twist's Group

Jan 14, 2021 : Nexus II
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

She smiles at the Darkling, and murmurs, "Just...memories," She blinks, shaking her head, moving on. You always had to move on. "Mhairi," she says, "You can just call me Mhairi. I hung up my crown, and left. Another stepped into my place." she nods, towards John, he was currently crowned, yes, and while the others would take it as an exchange of leadership between them, but the King of the Silent Arrow would know all that she said, and didn't with that statement.

"Heavy is the head, hm? And if I'm reading you right Lady Succubus," she tries for impish, but doesn't know how well it works, "Being the power behind the throne is much more fun, and much less stressful...." she leads in with a statement, though it's not explicitly a question, so Myah, and yes, Mhairi could believe she is a succubus, if she didn't already know she was a vampire, didn't necessarily need to answer.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

2. Likes Aeolus liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

John looked to Hector, taking the man’s measure seeing the weight and burden it placed on him. Seeing the pain hidden behind those eyes. Or was he projecting again, it was getting harder to tell. What was going on with himself lately? Normally a place such as this would be too dangerous, too much risk for one such as himself. He offered the other man a knowing frown and a nod. That tone, that weight seemed to settle in amongst everyone but the succubus who just seemed amused.

He wanted to reach out and comfort the other two but they were strangers to him. He didn’t know that they’d even welcome such things. Then their pale companion revealed herself as a Leader of Succubi, the edges of her features, the smooth, almost porcelain skin. He could see the seductive figure and she seemed to understand subtlety unlike the Succubus he was personally familiar with.

Mhairi was right, the cycle had to continue there must always be a Monarch of Autumn just as there must always be one of Winter for the cycle to continue, for their people to remain safe. Though safety is something they will perpetually seek and find them wanting. Wondering if her words to the Succubus was a tell.

“Age? Depends on when you measure it. Though it seems the night is growing short.” He said before looking up at the stars and then to his watch. “I’ll have to think of a good follow up for next time, it has been quite an enjoyable evening.” Said with a hint of genuine surprise to his voice.

Seems like the main thread is overtime, definitely been a fun one!

Goes by the name: John

4. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector blinked. Like, really, blinked; dumb founded.

How long had it been?

For a curious moment, the self confessed shape shifted looked at his feet and his hands. There was concentration on his face - a frown that spoke of effort, not confusion.

"A decade. Maybe. I can't remember. Life was a blur before... And after I had purpose. The Mother told me.... Soooooo.... Yeah. Ah. Decade. Tops. Forget what I said. So much has happened since then its like a second lease of life. Like my only life. Who I was before don't matter."

He stole a look at John.

"Whoa? Time. Time! Is it time already? Shiiit. And I was just warming up."

He is looking for that elevator.

Someone got a little too close.

We are running out the clock. This was fun. Hope to do it again some time soon
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

6. Likes , Shane liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist didn't answer Mhairi's non question, at least not directly. Instead she merely smiled, her teeth momentarily sharp in the light of the club, her eyes dark with satisfaction. Was that the faint lift of a shoulder shrug or merely a shifting stance? It could be easily taken either way.

"But of course," she said as she glanced away and toward John, her tone amused at his side step of the question.

Now Hector's answer, that was not amusing but definitely more intriguing. It was hard not to lean in and ask for more. Being embraced killed life but whatever he had gave it? Almost surprisingly to herself, she wanted to know more.

Instead she brought a conspiratorial smile to her face, "See- all about setting up for next time." Stepping away from the circle, not afraid to be the first to break from the group physically, she glanced to Mhairi in silent invitation.

Very enjoyable! I'll give Saber Sloth a chance to close out with Mhairi Ankaa and call this scene a wrap!
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Smiling, and offering a laugh. Lighter than she thought she could offer for the moment as Myah plays. The Winter demures, thought that, is of course expected. She's surprised the Sorrowful King had come, had spoken at all.

Hector though, she smiles again. "That sounds like a very long time." A decade as other. Or a decade as leader? Both seemed far to long to her. Though, time meant something different to her, and to John, and of course to Myah.

"Next time, hmm?" A promise, of any sort is far more solid than simple wishes and hopes to draw her back to Sacramento. Hiding from her guilt, she new what she was like, she knew what her quest was. It's a miracle that she can even take the time for...well. Mhairi break the circle with Myah, silently accepting the offer.

This has been super fun!!
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

9. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)