Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 27
DISPLAYED
(Nexus II) Over by the bar

Jan 14, 2021 : Nexus II
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Werewolf gawps at the glass. "Wow! I didn't know you could do that! Is it, like... still there?" She swipes her hand where the glass was stood... onlt to be rewarded with the sound of knocked and smashing glass. She winces. "Oooops... fuck. Soooorrryyyyy....." she says apologetically to the Bartender. "Um, good job it was empty?"

She looks back to Crystal. "Huh. Cool," Emily says with a cocked head. "So, I guess like... you're pretty unique huh? How do you, like, practice your talents if there's no-one elese to teach you? It is a bit like weight training - you can just do it with a lot of practice?"
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

2. Likes Aeolus liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable giggles as the glass smashed. Then she answered Chris, "I learned it. I guess I may be a little psychic also. But I understand animals, not humans." She looked around, "Yes I recognize some people here. But their stories are their own to tell." She was having some fun with this tonight. It was much less scary than last time.

Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Manipulation
    (Disarming)
    Resources
    Barfly
    Eidetic Memory
    Crystal

Nimbus

Walls and the Floor become slightly tilted, there's a sickly sweet and sharp smell in the air. Faintly, the sound chains (and even fainter: the sound of leather) can be heard. More powerful spells make the sounds more pronounced and colors seem to pulsate.
    Active Stats

Astral Dive II
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +/-0
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

[2] Third Eye
    [4R] Misperception

+1
    SL
    PRE

So the Wolf didn't know about her date's disappearing act. Interesting. Or they both played him as a sucker. Crystal felt a bit sick to his stomach - this felt too much like a lose-lose situation by now: either he'd have to share some real facts and risk the wrath of his peers or he'd have to get deeper and deeper into a web of lies.

Fuck, was there a lingering after-effect of seeing such a transformation? Or did Mable have some other powers flying under the Warlock's radar? The Mage smiled and hoped it looked more effortless than it felt. "Huh, so if you've learned it yourself maybe you can give me some pointers as to where to look for a teach. I've been doing things on my own pretty much ever." Half a shrug towards Emily. "Don't know if that makes me unique, but yeah I guess it's a bit like exercising." Oh, and peering behind the fundamental Lies of the universe. Fuck.

He almost downed the rest of his cocktail, knowing he'd maybe regret it later, and addressed the ladies again. This time, the look on his face felt more natural - or more like the usual mask he'd use in situations that went downhill. "Alright, I think that's last call for me. Each of you get one last question, make it count." He looked around, looking for Kaze - the Obrimos was nowhere to be seen. Fuck. He wanted to get out of here, but he would know better than to try an Irish exit on a Master of Forces and a Werewolf.
    Health: Willpower: Mana:

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily shrugs. "Ummmm..... I got nothing. Sorry. Still, nice meeting you. Good luck with the Psychicness. Don't.... Uh, Wait! You can;t keep looking in my head, can you? It can get kinda wild in there. Especially later tonight. Don;t go looking in my brain, okay?"

She looks to Mable. "Covered that one pretty well. Just didn't want any peeping Toms for later!" She stickes her tongue out at Mable, grinning.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

6. Likes Aeolus liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable considers her one question..."How do you keep someone from entering your head? There must be a way." She looked intensely at him. If he could feel her beast he would be trembling because she was getting worried about the implications of his abilities.

She winks at Em, "Ya, we would not want any peepers." She wrinkles her nose at Em playfully.

Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Manipulation
    (Disarming)
    Resources
    Barfly
    Eidetic Memory
    Crystal

Nimbus

Walls and the Floor become slightly tilted, there's a sickly sweet and sharp smell in the air. Faintly, the sound chains (and even fainter: the sound of leather) can be heard. More powerful spells make the sounds more pronounced and colors seem to pulsate.
    Active Stats

Astral Dive II
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +/-0
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

[2] Third Eye
    [4R] Misperception

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable's look did nothing to quench the feeling of anxiety and tension that was growing inside Crystal. He put on one last, big smile for the two ladies - fuck, this one felt even more fake than his lost one - and shook his head. "Beats me - let me get back at you if I find out, okay? But don't worry: I'm so out of your head, so have fun doing.. whatever later."

He checked to see if he had everything he had brought here with him, something that probably made him look even more nervous, and took a step towards the door. "Anyway, it was nice meeting you. Take care and-" And what? What do you tell a lesbian Werewolf - Witch couple? He left the half-finished sentence hanging and waved in a short motion before giving in to his lizard brain's urge to take flight.

There was a bottle of whiskey waiting for him at home.

Thanks for the scene!
    Health: Willpower: Mana:

9. Likes Xadun liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

OOC

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread