Watch

Movie Marathon at Skye's place

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost

Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple
     Improvised out-of-path, ExitScene

PRE

When Kaze mentions the carbs and his figure Corn shrugs "Personally, I don't use that power but with the life arcanum you would probably be able to increase your metabolism and tell your body to break down the carbs. Or perhaps, tell your body to not process them. I prefer to not adjust my metabolism up and down until I am sure I am not messing with anything though. "

As the movie plays, Corn again offers a comment here and there. When the scene with the pigeon-carriers comes up, he comments "I am pretty sure it is much easier to take the USB stick from a pigeon that it is to hack a protected network."
    When the fight with the Table's armored guards in the Continental reaches a lull, Corn says "Those armors, man. I mentioned in the previous movie how those anti-bullet pads are similar to the armor I make. Well, those armors are probably as effective as Campanella's mage armor. "

In the end, when Wick survives what it should objectionably impossible to survive, Corn turns to Kaze as the movies end. "Still claiming the movie is realistic? He probably has forces armor to protect him from that fall and fate armor to cushion him. There is no other explanation."
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Kindly do and do not worry, I were raised in the woods animals is nothing new to me and cats are not that hard." Especially when you could remove the need of a lot of future vet visits.

Damn the former arrow certainly seemed to think a lot tonight well nothing all to new.
    "Some chicken salad for me, dressing on the side and no heavy quantities. If there is none so just go with the closest but avoid fish, I prefer catching my own if I am to eat that. Or if there is a Indian alternative so vindaloo please." Never knew how fresh the fish were if you didn't know the place. "Hey Phoenyx wanna take a quick walk whilst awaiting dinner? Might be good to get the blood flowing." Knowing full well that she would most likely jump around rather than just walk.

A stern look to Corn from his words.
    "You know arcana might be able to do a lot but in case you cannot control your body and hone it yourself so do you lose out on a lot. Having the power does not mean to use it unless it's truly needed or for a grand purpose." True she kept herself enhanced but that were to be ready and get used to it.

Laying down once more and kicking her feet in the air, hands cupped under her chin.
    "More puppies, may they have their vengeance."

A shrug to the USB comment.
    "Depends, try and find a USB amongst endless pigeons now that can be tricky unless you have a good way to track it."

Waving her finger at Corn.
    "Nope his armor is different, clearly he have the same armor as a lot of comic heroes tend to have called plot armor." Not as much fun but she weren't wrong.

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx watches Kaze and Corn back and forth and shrugs. "It's a movie." They seemed to be reading way too much into it.

Dark eyes look to Skye with something resembling relief. "Yes! I mean, yes, that would be nice." She unfurls and stands, stretching up onto the balls of her feet.

We should start wrapping up. Thanks for the scene everyone
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze laughs at Corn's challenge, "Yeah, I'm calling 'straw man' on your argument there, Corn!" He says. "I don't think I said the movies are 'realistic' at all!"

"Seriously, I am blown away by the real skill and realistic moves or tactics in the movies, stuff I can appreciate, like reloading or taking another gun when you would be out of ammunition, or holding your knife with leverage when you fight, or checking sight lines and using cover and taking a solid stance for shooting, that kind of thing."
    Kaze explains.

"The rest of it, is pure fantasy. I just really like how they tell the fantasy story with action more than words."

"I know, right? Kind of like 'Scooby Do', right?!"
    Kaze says, grinning at Skye! He obviously loves these movies and is enjoying the company watching them.

Kaze doesn't comment or speculate on how the objects or actions in the movies could be created with magic.

"You're absolutely right, Phoenyx." Kaze says, nodding sincerely when she declares, that they are just movies. She is still doing this kind of thing in real life, and besides, she's always been a real life shooter, while he was a hand to hand guy.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost

Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple
     Improvised out-of-path, ExitScene

PRE

"oohhh... That's what you meant before" Corn says to Kaze .
    "They have realistic moves and other elements. Well, to be fair, they got over my head. Especially the checking sight lines and solid stance for shooting. "
    Corn stifles a yawn. "It has been fun but I think we should start wrapping up. Let's watch Matrix next time. That's some serious force effects."
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

True to her words whilst waiting for the food to be delivered so were there a walk one in which she more played around doing various movements and jumps rather than just walking.

"With Scooby on the case so will everything be solved."

"A lot of things are hard to see at times especially if you aren't used to it, whilst I am up for another movie night so can I not say if Matrix is really for me. I could try sure but the basis of Christianity in it does make it feel a bit to forced in belief rather than what draws me to a movie but I can give it a chance."

Jumping up on her feet.
    "Well thanks for tonight, give me a minute to change Phoenyx and we can take company back to the quarters if you like?"

Thanks for the scene.

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Kaze can you close the scene please?

13. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Scene duration time has expired. Thank you for the fun scene everybody!
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread