Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Trying to hide her smile, even if her father seemed to have been a bit hard so did he have her best in mind that in itself was a blessing.

Wait people disappeared, that might be good to keep in mind for the future.
    "Isn't a partner that willingly chooses to be with you yours and you theirs in a sense? Two half hearts connecting to be one, always being there for one another in good or bad and danger is most certainly bad." For two to be one so did they both need to come together. "Keep her safe and have fun but do show us a picture sometime and let me give you a spa night or something." Pouring up a random cocktail and slowly sipping it.

Quickly assessing the punch, throwing one hand back behind Emily's neck and softly planting her palm there, lightly bending forward to let their foreheads touch for a second before letting go of her.
    "Do what makes you happy, live a life you enjoy and have fun. As long as the path you walk is one of light so will you never shame your ancestors." Perhaps a speech not fitting for her but mehh the sentiment were kind. "My brother sent me a box of real Russian vodka on my birthday, now that is the best one." Or just the one she were familiar with.

"A new game is never a loss to see, losing money sounds boring though I rather win and spend the winning on a unfortunate soul." No fun making people with money have more money.

Slowly enjoying her cocktail as she sits down on the couch.
    "May I ask how old you were? For me it were my teens and as for most of my calling a bloody affair." Not one she enjoyed the memory of.
    Rahu Blood Talons Health:
    Her English have a very clear Russian accent.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily shrugs with a small sigh. "See, I was an early bloomer - a few weeks before I turned seventeen. I'd always been, uh... physical. Not that I was a dumb kid, I just liked working with my hands and chasing boys way more than listening to some sixty-something drone about things I didn't care about. Dunno if you've ever had to deal with a willful teenage girl, but throw in hormones and werewolf... yeah. it's chaos." She grins.

She nods. "I suppose so... I just don't like that idea. It creates a little more obligation than I like." The crescent pulls out her phone and shows a picture of Mable perched lightly on the hood of an electric blue muscle car. "There. She's so photogenic."

Emily resists the pull at first but relaxes as their heads touch gently. "Oh, I'm all about the fun sweetie," she grins. again.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

5'5-165cm tall, with a slim light body.
    Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing towards Emily's words about her upbringing, perhaps she would be calmer normally but the vodka were doing it's job.
    "Don't blame the wolf, I were far calmer after my first change and subsequent years than I were as just a normal or well normalish teenage girl." Damn wonder how many times she had tried to hurt her fathers name. "Never chased boys though, were they hard to catch?"

Looking at the picture, trying her best to hold back her first thought.
    "She looks lovely." Raising a shot of vodka "Da rastsvetet tvoya lyubov'"

Grinning as she walks of, coming back around half a minute later with a acoustic guitar and sitting down on the couch and starting to play.
    3 successes

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

"I was a very late changer. I didn't change until my 30s. I'd already lost a good chunk of hair by then, and the rest went swiftly thereafter. My mom brought me into the pack, and the next week I went back to work. After all, abandoning work undone was a show of weakness, and Skolis doesn't approve." And hadn't that been a surprise to mom. He only got to hear of it from the other packmates, but apparently she'd looked like she'd had kittens seeing him change.

Tiny listens and nods as she discusses her obligations. He debates answering, but lets it lie, "As you say." He says, to answer more fully would be another discussion sometime.

"Catch? No. Keep? Yes." He says to Galina's question of catching boys. "Boys are socialized to avoid committments and feelings and attachments. As all are most storm lord kids."

Tiny listens as Galina plays, gently swaying to the music.

I'm good to end if you are
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Giving Emily Makerith a chance for a final reply then I will close the scene.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily smirked. "Oh, no. Very easy if you know how." Her grin speads wider. "I got a lot of experience."

A shrug. "I dunno. i wasn't really the commiting type as a teen, so that worked for me."

She watches the guitar playing, perching on the end of the sofa with one of the bowls of chips, munching happily.

Thanks for a fun scene!
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking at her in awe.
    "You will have to show me sometime then."

Letting her play slowly echo through the apartment and lull the evening into a calm night.

Thanks for the scene.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread