Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

So Jiji-sama wanted a cocktail party well she didn't mind hosting but she were far from a connoisseur of cocktails. Give her vodka or sake and she could discuss it but that were not what tonight was about so he would have to be the one to prepare the drinks. She had stacked up with all the forms of alcohol and mix things he had told her would be needed and had not been cheap buying large quantities, they were all wolves if there was one thing she were sure about so was it that they all could drink at least as good as her. Well maybe not as well she still grew up in the land of vodka but still.

Just like last time though so would there be a damn issue with the doorman which would direct people to Ms.Ptronyeva and not Maruyama ahh how she hated that they never took that in and insisted on using her paternal surname.
    Still the doorman were told that she expected company and would make the elevator ride up to her floor where the gate were opened and all cameras turned of.

Directly coming into the two story penthouse there's a hall mat and shoe rack along with several pairs of indoor slippers in various sizes for those who wanted such things, she did not want anyone wearing shoes in her home that was amongst the worst things she knew.

Snacks lined and stacked up in all their flavors and tastes all from baked goods to chips, guacamole, shrimp, popcorn, protein bars with and without chocolate in them and various small appetizers none of them homemade she was not made for the kitchen.

Boxes of alcohol standing in a corner lined up and waiting to be mixed and put together.

Various pictures hanging on the walls, some of herself in various ages the younger ones often in training or ballerina outfits around other Caucasian girls, the ones were she's older showing herself around various Japanese men and women or just group photos of various of them, most them having visible tattoos. At the fireplace a picture of an older Caucasian woman holding a small baby placed to the right, to the left an older Japanese man and another one of the same man donning the honorable middle place.

Not knowing how fancy he wanted it to be so were she dressed in a way that she hoped would work and if others were relaxed enough so could she always change, her hair going in blonde and blue for the night.
    Hoping that both Emily Makerith and the member she hadn't seen would appear tonight.

Kelreth Chris Laurent please do attend.
    Rahu Blood Talons Health:
    Her English have a very clear Russian accent.

Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

5'5-165cm tall, with a slim light body.
    Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Second picture aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg, the link refused to work for some reason.

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

Tiny shows up in his dedicated suit and tie. He has a bottle of nice Junmai sake and waves to the doorman on his way up.

"Galina-chan! it looks very nice." He changes shoes and gives her a hug, "Have you turned off alexa so she doesn't snoop on us?" He didn't really understand any of the how the microphone thing worked, but he'd read enough law journals about how they had to be turned off because they could compromise priviledge to just have a good policy.

He takes a second, closer inspection, remembering the big law dinners and the schmooze sessions. The alcohol certainly fit well, but the protein bars...ehh, 7/10. Good enough for a first try. And knowing how werewolves ate, this was probably a very good plan.
    [COLOR=#ee82ee]"It really looks well done. A large and varied spread. Good job. Did you manage to contact Hector or Bleeds Well ?" He asks, handing over the bottle of https://www.lcbo.com/content/dam/lcbo/products/271122.jpg/jcr:content/renditions/cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg]sake
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Gulping down a bit as Tiny arrives.
    "Is my clothing ok? I am not the best with formal events, I can change into a dress if you like." Slowly spinning around for him, feeling lucky that he got there first. Appreciatingly returning his hug like one would hug their grandfather, there is a bit of warmth and love in there but more that of a grandchild embracing a beloved grandparent than any romantic love.

Feeling a bit confused for a second.
    "She needs to be of? I had thought she would dominate the music but sure I can turn her of and let the music be by Bluetooth." Heading to turn it of whilst working her tablet for a bit before handing it over to him. "Sorry had to alter the language I usually have my phone in Japanese and tablet in Russian so people will get confused if they see them." It worked well for her, handing him the tablet.

Taking up one of the lemon curd energy bars whilst touching her face, clearly missing to wear a mask.
    "No tonight is your night, I just agreed to let you use my apartment. Same goes if any of you need a place to sleep, we are all family in my eyes and we are here for family." Besides money were meant to be spent and no way she could spend all her money for herself in the long run nor did she know how to get ahold of Hector or Bleeds, she had contacted Emily though.

Looking over the sake.
    "Ohh that is a very lovely addition and it reminds me." Walking of to get two books and handing them over to him
    "I hope this will be able to answer all your questions." Giving him a friendly smile whilst lightly blushing, missing her mask that tended to help her hide.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily whistled quietly to herself, looking around the lobby and the doorman. "Fancy..."

She strolled in, eyes glancing around curiously. She rarely felt the need to impress other wolves, so hadn't dressed up. Her usual band top and leather jacket combo worked any place, any time, though the shin-high New Rocks were a late addition. A Christmas gift from Emily to herself.

Leaning slovenly against the wall of the elevator, she checked her bag. The vodka wasn't fancy, but she hoped it would do.

Worst case, I'll drink it myself, I guess.

She knocked on the door and waited.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

"You look great. Take confidence from that." He takes the tablet, and fumbles his way through it, looking for a good choice. Looking at her leather jacket, he picked a alt rock playlist, with the volume on low.

"Thank you, I'm really looking forward to tonight." He can't forsee a need to crash here, but who knows. He nods, and accepts the books. "Thank you, I look forward to reading them." He sets them in the corner of the room with his other work.

The doorknock drags Tiny to the door, and he welcome Emily in.
    "Welcome! Thanks for coming. Nice boots." He compliments, feeling out-leathered. Though he shouldn't be surprised that the People liked durable material. he brushed his suit-coat, feeling the latest rip having already been repaired. Luna he loved this suit.
    He gestures to the house shoes and walks in to the kitchen, "What can I get you to drink?"

Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Shining up a bit.
    "Wasn't sure how to dress, money is easy but finer events is not my home." No give her a rowdy dive bar any day of the week.

Looking around a bit.
    "I am not that familiar with the traditions here so gotta say that a cocktail party were kind of unexpected." Grabbing a chip to silence herself.

Walking over to the elevator to help welcome Emily.
    "Welcome, I hoped to see you here tonight. I have a little sakazuki ritual I would like to perform with you if you're willing?" Giving her a moment. "To make it simple so do we link our arms together and each drink a cup of sake, this shows a pledge of family so for us I guess you could say sisterhood." The word brotherhood or family being far more usual though.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily glances down to the house shoes and sighs melodramatically, before methodically removing the straps on her boots. "Oh, uh.... whatever's open. I'm not picky."

She looks up and smiles at the new girl. "Galina! Hi! Swanky place you got here. Love your dress! Aren't you just the cutest!" She grins, with a small nod. "Sure. All about the rituals. Totally my bag. Never been a huge Sake drinker, but I'm sure I'll muddle through." She looks over a tthe tables of snacks and drinks. "Wow. Nice spread, sweetie. Heard I was coming, didja?"

She looks over at the shoes. "Ummm... do I have to wear the guest shoes? Or can I, like, make do in socks? Would that be okay?"
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

Tiny looks at the unopened bottles in front of him. And then the bottles behind those bottles. And the bottles under the table, while scratching his bald head. He remembers Emily liked the sweet wine, but doesn't see anything like that here. Which was fair, he hadn't recommended it.
    Grabbing vermouth and American whiskey, he mixes up a quick Manhattan, a double in size, enough for her to feel it, but not so much she couldn't knock it back and get something else. He pours a little heavy on the vermouth for her for some extra sweetness. He pours similar for Galina with a normal ratio. She deserves her first stateside Manhattan made the traditional way.
    He hides his chuckle about Emily and her boots as he mixes the drink. He pours himself a glass of vermouth on ice, wanting to try something completely different.

"I gave her some suggestions, but Galina-chan gets most of the credit. She really knows how to take care of People. How has work been Emily? And you Galina-chan, how goes your work" He would never admit it, but even after she had explained it, he still didn't get how she made money.

Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thank you, I got this place which were part of why I moved back here." Lightly blushing from the compliment.

Walking of to get two sake cups and pouring up sake in them, handing one of the cups over to Emily.
    "So all that we do is to link arms and drink, which will signify that we accept each other as family with all that it means. Mainly trust, loyalty and to be there for each other." Trying to link her arm with her and look into her eyes.

"Not a clue what you enjoyed eating, but I do know how much we all can eat and drink so better to be prepared." A soft smile whilst pointing towards her own feet, not wearing any inn door shoes herself. "I tend to walk barefoot here, just don't want any shoes inside and some prefer so better have guest shoes."

Looking towards Tiny.
    "Still learning, having guests over is still a new feeling." Not like she could have people over in Japan. "Work goes quite well, not that I need to do all to much my contracted payments are setup for a long time."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread