Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily exhales loudly. "Busy. You get a lot more callouts in winter, and that's always more effort than haul-ins. Can't complain otherwise - still finding time to keep the Azlu preened back and such. How about you? Weren't you looking at setting up a firm or something?" She takes the drink gratefully, drinking half with well-practiced ease.

She nods to Galina and steps lightly over after her in mismatched socks, taking the cup and sniffing it curiously. The Ithaeur lets the hostess guide her arm and carefully brings the cup to her lips as shown. She meets Galina's eyes easily. "Huh. That's an interesting flavour."

The mechanic chuckles and nods. "People are surprised. But then again, I have a friend, Sonnie, who's about my size and definately eats like a werewolf. And isn't one." Whatever she actually is. Emily deftly collects some chips and begins crunching loudly. "So, Gali, what is it you do? What brings you to our slice of paradise?" There's just a hint of dryness to show a joke, but the broad grin makes it clear.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

"I like to think of entertaining as a way of sharing what I have with others. I find it a way to express who I am as an Uratha, and to learn more about my guests. Its a good skill to practice, there is a lot of crossover with spirit negotiations." He says to Galina, smiling as he sips more of his drink.

"Tested, yeah. I've been studying for the Bar exam so that I can get licensed here. California bar is a lot harder than Ohio's. And I've been practicing rites as well, trying to get a hang of it. The concept makes sense, but the execution is mind-bendingly frustrating."

"I remember you liked the wine I poured at the last party, so I wanted to mix a little extra sweetness without just straight sugar." He adds a note to the mental file of Emily's tastes. He sips his own, which is very pleasant. "I'd offer you this if you'd like, but I warn you, it doesn't pack much punch."

"Sonnie." Tiny remembers the car party, "The excitable one, who no one wanted around anything dangerous and yet still mixed the drinks? With how active she is, I could beleive she could eat like one of us. How did you meet her?"
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

5'5-165cm tall, with a slim light body.
    Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Finishing up the drink and letting their arms go free.
    "And now we are forever more sisters or family whichever term you prefer." Giving a quick look at the socks, slightly smiling it was nice to see how she did not go for getting dressed up it did create a sense of calm.

Sipping the drink from Tiny.
    "I do ballet streams, discussions and tutorials mostly focusing on answering various questions of growing up with it as a life and earn money through long term paid sponsored adds. No clue why they offer so much to my small following but hey it's secured money." And good money at that. "In truth, I lost my reason to remain in Japan and recently inherited this apartment of my grandmother so I decided to move back. I was born here in the city." Thinking for a moment "It would be interesting to meet her sometime then, I tend to have it easier along women than men. But first tell me who is Emily? What do you like, enjoy and how is your life?"

Nodding towards Tiny.
    "I am more used to have rowdy parties where people get drunk enough to spill stories or have long chats online with people you have never met but you spill things about yourself that you didn't know was there." Bar? licensed what did a bar have to do with that? But wait maybe he could help her here. "Say Jiji-sama I have a small matter I could use your help with, I inherited a set of swords in Japan from my father there that I would like to get here. I have hit some snags on it though and would love some help with getting clearance to get them here. They are currently held by a grandchild of my father for safe keeping but they agreed that I should have them so there will be no contest there."
    Rahu Blood Talons Health:
    Her English have a very clear Russian accent.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Cool. I gotta admit, I dunno much about differences in state law. Just local working ops - gotta keep within regualtions and whatever." She shrugs. "Well, Rites have always been my thing. Whatever else, I try to take my responsibility seriously. I can help if you need something. Not as good as my teacher, but I have a few under my belt."

She raises the glass. "Well, this one works. I'm flexible most of the time." The mechanic claps a hand to her forehead. "Shit, yeah. I'd forgotten you'd met. Yeah, we're matching bottomless pits."

Crunch. Crunch.

Em smiles as the ritual is complete, and holds a hand up to Galina for a high five. "Awesome." She listens, trying to learn a little about her new sister. She nods and sighs. "I get you there. Which is weird, because a lot of guys think of me as like a guy." She shrugs, then grins.. "Whatever. Who is me? I'm me. Don't pretend, too much effort. Ummm.... Mechanic, orphan... can you be an orphan if you're nearly thirty?... Never mind. Err.... I love cars, especially my baby. I have a girlfriend, Mable, and I've been Clarion call's fun times and resident party girl for the last.... three years or so?" She looks at Tiny, then has an expression of recognition. "Damn, you wouldn't know either, huh? Um... what else? I'm our resident Ritemistress, Lived here pretty much my whole life. It's been a wild ride." She beams. "How's that? How about you? Tell me something exciting about yourself."

Sorry, wrote the post yesterday and forgot to actually post it.

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

tiny considers saying something about the ritual, but instead takes another drink, lounging into a chair as the girls exchange their sake.
    He listens, nodding empathetically to Galina's circumstances that caused her to move back home here. Her loneliness almost has a palpable taste.

"Those kinds of parties can be a lot of fun, but these can be a little more intimate without the property damage and noise complaints. And usually have better tasting liquor." He raises his own glass in support of the assessment, "Sure. There are some paperwork to fill out, but we should be able to just do a standard import on that, as you are the owner, and its not a generally prohibited weapon. You can't legally conceal them and you can't have them about in public unsheathed. Since you already own them it shouldn't be an issue to just have them shipped here. Caveat, they can't be worth more than $10,000, or life gets complicated."
    Tiny rattles off the Glaive laws for california. First thing he started studying, in case they needed to put a spirit in a sword.

"And that, Emily, is why your friends understand that i'm here as your attourney. Just as soon as I get my license. And I will definitely get your help with the Rites. I've been working on calling a gaffling, but could really use some help. I'll need one for a hearing i'll be doing."He finishes his glass, "A refill, or something new?" He asks the girls as he meanders back to the bar, pouring himself a glass of white wine.

Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

A soft chuckle exiting her at the words of destruction and noise.
    "You are right, although intimate gatherings is still new for me." True she had attended finer events growing up but that were of a different nature.

"Well you see the error does not come with them being weapons the issue lies with the fact that it's a old family katana set. Meaning that it's hand forged with a family crest and not some cheap imitation you can get almost anywhere. Such things are legal to own but you need special permissions to be allowed to take them out of Japan and must have them registered to you, even selling them once they exit the country besides back to the country have some extra laws I think. So that's where my issues lies and no worries I am not a sword user, I want them over my shrine to my father to feel his presence, guiding and how he watches over me." The only way to use them would be if she needed to take her own life not for anything else.

Giving Emily a solemn nod.
    "I would love to meet her sometime then, both her and Mable. I would not mind hosting something or stand for the bill at some restaurant or bar tab at a club, just interested in getting to know new people and if she matters to you so does she have my care as well." A slight but genuine smile, knowing that they might not see the depth of the ritual she had insisted on but for her it meant being true family and that meant that she would view Mable as family for as long as she were with Emily as well.

Taking a moment to think whilst downing her drink.
    "Now that's hard, what would you find exciting? I attended one of the finest ballet academies and were one of the best dancers the school had seen in ages, I ran away from home and lived on the streets of UK for a bit along with a bunch of no goods. In addition to ballet so am I also a trained singer and guitar player, single and used to lie about having a boyfriend. Sorry without knowing what interests you so is it hard to say what might be exciting to hear." Looking a bit withdrawn and slightly saddened for not being able to fully answer the question, a quick look to Tiny.
    "Anything will be fine, I'm used to raw vodka so this is interesting."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Ithaeur nods. "Sure, no worries. I can do gafflings, Jagglings... whatever you want. Just come over one evening. Um... heads up will be nice though." She glances over to the bottles. "Um... can I get that again? Really good."

She chuckles. "Oh, no - my baby isn't a person, she's my car. Sorry. Restored her myself. She's like a child to me." A wave of the hand. "Naahhhh, don't worry about that. We can foot our own bills." The Crescent gasps. "Wow, that's amazing? So... you're like a professional dancer? What do you do if something freaks you out on stage? You must have nerves of steel." Cocking her head. "Heyyy, don't be down sweetie! We're here to have a good time, right?"

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

Tiny nods as Galina explains, "That's international law. I'll have to do some research to help there." Probably call up sarah, see if she knew anyone in japan.
    "Anything? Ok, let's try something different then." He quickly mixes another of emily's extra sweet manhattan's, and then mixes rum, lime, and some sugar ,and crushes some flaming hot cheetos to rim the glass. "Hot and Sour soup." he says, handing the drinks over.

"Awesome, I will definetly take you up on that, I'll need a friendly spirit to make some humans more friendly for an hour or so."

Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Taking a moment to get where she was coming from before replying.
    "I meant your girlfriend and the bottomless pit girl, sorry if I didn't make that clear. Does either of you have any kids?" Damn it was hard to spend money on people around here, what were the point of having them if you had no one but yourself to use them on. "Well yes and no, I have the skills, training and experience for it but I am not working with a troupe at the moment and my payment is for running a site where I talk about the life and show/teach based on followers questions. So hard to say if that counts the freaking out is not really an issue though, most things are so rehearsed that surprises just doesn't happen."

Giving her a look of relief.
    "It's easier with more aimed questions, don't be afraid to ask anything at all. How did you and Mable meet?"

"If you say so, all I know is that it's the law. Apparently Sarah Michelle Gellar spent a lot of effort to get the all clear to bring one home when she filmed the Grudge there, cute movie." That was about the limit of her knowledge. Taking one of the drinks and slowly savoring it.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily knocks the cocktail back easily, licking her lips. "Cool. Maybe I should start a little class or something, if the chief wants them as well. Aw, wow! Me, a teacher. Only thing I've ever taught is how to rearrange an engine." She rubs her chin. "Dunno about the kinds that are helpful in that way. Most spirits I know don't interact quite so directly. But we can give it a try."

The Crescent chokes slightly on her drink, shaking her head. "Erhk...*cough* Uh, no.... *coughcough* Nope. Nuh-uh. I'm not the maternal type... I was hoping to be an Auntie when Brigit was here, but she had to move away again." She thumps her chest with a fist and clears her throat. "'Scuse me. Huh... how did we meet the first time? Errrrmm..... Oh! We went to this escape room thing and got bundled together as a random group. It was a bit weird, but we made it. But we didn't start seeing each other until about a year and a half later - we met by accident a few times, then... um. Well... things got flirty and after that... we kinda came together." She shrugs. "Mabs probably tells it better than I do."

She looks around the room at the pictures. "Who are all these guys? Teachers of yours or something?"

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last