(Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Her dorm room were prepared and ready for their study session, Luckily Cassandra Reeding had agreed to help her put it all together nice and neatly.

Her new computer were packed up and she had gone through all the programs to make sure that it were ready for them to work on without issues, internet access working and prepared all to check and cross reference and what not along with being able to write a good paper that they could print for everyone else.
    Stacks of books along with stacks of papers stapled together lying around, plenty with little markings left and right to show where references could be found.

A thermos filled with coffee, a couple of cups, a mini fridge stacked with aloe water and various healthy treats along with a bowl of fruit and various cookies and baked goods topped of with some soda and energy drinks not being sure what Cassandra favored when she studied.

It had taken some effort to get the room for herself but her roommate hadn't been impossible at least and had agreed to let her have the room for the day, it had costed her a private day in return along with a week of making both their beds but that was agreeable and not to bad.

Now she just had to wait for her to come and for them to get cramming. Taking the dual luck of the situation in, no one would find it weird that a folk lore student would research a being of folk lore so they were safe there and if they did good so would she have an excellent base for a term paper.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

0 Scenes

Love the enthusiasm, and that you're taking imitative for the Plot, but I'm not quite ready to go forward with the Plots yet. Remember I've already said that I wanted to do a Research/Song Making Montage to open the Plot then we can get right into the Talecrafting.

Not a whole Researching Scene.

I will open the the Broken Cycle Plot when I roll out the other Plots in three days I have a set day for them all so everyone knows when the Plots will open and will be ready to hop in.

3. Likes liked this post
Closed Thread