Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 34
DISPLAYED
(Nexus II) Chris, Crystal, Jen, Skye, Qu

Jan 14, 2021 : Nexus II
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer gave a surprised laugh.
    "Yes, that's what I meant. We do." It still felt strange to be affirming this, but she thinks she saw someone turn into an actual werewolf over Chris's shoulder. That had to be a bigger reveal than what was in an Anne Rice novel.

" I did mean that people could be alarmed or frightened by it. I make no excuses for it, it's just how one such as myself survives.
    Oh!" Jennifer exclaimed in surprise as he shared his confinement.

" Are you alright now? Is everything going to be alright for you?"

Jennifer nodded.
    " I feel the same way. I get the sense that some generalized information feels alright, but it's been so ingrained to be secretive.
    I'm glad that you and I found each other here, though. It's good that we have a basic understanding of each other."

Strangely enough for her, she was content to accept this on face value. Any kindred sharing elusive information, and she would be very interested jn pursuing... Yet with him, she felt comfortable.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles. "So...what's it like for you to eat regular food? Is it nice, or is it a chore? Or do you even do it at all?" He asks. Then he laughs, "Honestly, I just am looking for that sweet spot, you know, not being uncool as far as our groups' secrets, but trying to avoid as much fake stuff as possible, when we hang out together. There's plenty to do without having to make it about eating or having drinks. Oh. And the day thing. I'm not asking for any information that could hurt you, but...like I guess I should only plan things at night?" He asks in a practical tone.

He smiles ruefully when Jenna asks about his situation in his community after being found guilty of not keeping their secrets with sufficient care. "Yeah, basically. Skye was one of my jailers, actually. It wasn't really that bad, mostly just...well something I am ashamed of. I guess it would be different if I were pushing for a leadership position, but I'm really not. I help out, and leaders seem cool with accepting my help, so...yeah. It's cool. Basically."

Kaze smiles when Jenna says she feels the same way. "It's amazing...I mean, I don't know how much we really have in common, but I feel like...we do."

He looks around. "You know what? Do you wanna get out of here? Honestly, it feels like the place is gonna go 'Brigadoon' or something, and I don't want to go with it, or wake up thinking I had some dream that I can't remember or something." He looks at Jenna and says, "I want to remember you."

He holds out his hand to her, to leave together.

Figure the main thread is about to close, so might as well exit this side scene and the main one and get it into continuity!
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

4. Likes liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze walks out, memories intact, arm in arm with Jenna. He doesn't seem to mind or be put off at all by knowing the woman on his arm is a predator of the highest order.

Okay, gotta close this one now! Thank you for a fascinating scene! Seryna, when you can, will you do the honors?
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

6. Likes liked this post
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer exits walking alongside Kaze. It had been quite an eventful night.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread