Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(Nexus II) Chris, Crystal, Jen, Skye, Qu

Jan 14, 2021 : Nexus II
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze sees Skye looking ready to bolt out of there.

He manages a smile in return for Jenna's statement. "Does it tho? I mean...sure, I am surprised; but for me, I don't feel like it changes anything I said before." Kaze says sincerely.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

2. Likes liked this post
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Are you sure?" Jennifer's Cursed voice is quiet as she clarifies.
    "That's reassuring. I was a bit concerned." Jennifer admitted. After the last talk that they had, she wasn't sure if this was going to affect what Chase - Chris had stated he wanted out of life. Yet if he didn't see a problem, she wasn't going to harp on it.

Jennifer glanced from Skye to Chris, including the both of them in her thoughtful look.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Standing there in silence, she had no clue what they were speaking about nor did she really know what group would be best to walk of to.

Wishing that she had some form of safety net but the social plane were not one she were a master at navigating, looking down at her shoes slowly just breathing and trying to remain calm.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze is quiet, like he's thinking back, recalling their recent, private conversation. Then he laughs suddenly!

"This is so...funny!" Kaze says to Jenna. "I mean...this is a special night, a special place; I feel it too. I should probably be trying to...I don't know, find out what it means, what you told me you are, here, and tell you what I am and everything...but honestly, I feel like the really important stuff was what we already talked about at your car...what I want, and what we are okay waiting on, and finding out...emotions over physical..."

He looks at Jenna. "I have always been into your feelings on things more than a bunch of specific facts, even when I thought it was about where you worked or whatever." He says. "That's still how I feel."

Kaze looks at Skye, "Hey." He says. "I'm sorry, Skye. I guess I'm just not...totally in synch tonight, you know?" Kaze says gently. "I'm your friend. If you want to talk, I am there for you. I think...you know, not here though. Okay?" He asks.

"Honestly, this...place...right now...seems like a really dangerous place to let our guard down, and it feels like the kind of talking we all want to do is all about being vulnerable and open...so...yeah. Totally not the right time and place, but totally need to have that talk, I promise."

Kaze looks around, pointedly. "You guys can tell me how you feel about this, but...it seems like the best use of our time here might be to make some introductions...you know? Kind of clear up who's who for each other to avoid any...misunderstandings later."
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

8. Likes , Aeolus liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"I definitely feel like this place called out to me. I felt that it was going to be a unique night but..." A short laugh, her Cursed voice making it creepy.
    "I hadn't expected this. I agree, we shouldn't get into vulnerable discussion here."

"Introductions?" Jennifer's eyes immediately check on Twist's location. The leader of her Covenant was gorgeous, and she always wanted to know where she was.
    "If thats what you thiink is best. I am a bit curius about your ... who's who?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

10. Likes Aeolus, Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Shaking her hand at Kaze.
    "Nothing to be sorry about C, just be careful with what words you speak tonight."

Turning around as she walks of for the larger cluster.

12. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods as Skye speaks her piece and then leaves.

He pauses a minute and then turns to Jenna. "Um." He says, "I know I just said we should introduce each other to people we know...but maybe I should ask you first, how do you want me to introduce you? I mean, it's kinda a cliche to ask, 'what is this relationship', but...I mean, just for introducing?" Kaze smiles sheepishly. "I'm not really a fan of 'friend'...I mean...it's true as far as it goes, but feels like putting a limit on it."

Kaze smiles again, "How about, 'this is my date...'?"

14. Likes , Aeolus liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"You are certain it doesn't change what we discussed in private?" Jennifer clarified.
    "I think introducing me as your date is perfect." She gave him a sincere smile. "It is honest. And please, you can introduce me as Jennifer. It's the name that at least one other here knows me as." Dark brown eyes follow Skye for a moment.

"She seems concerned you may tell me family secrets." A light touch on his arm. Jennifer meets his eyes, a gesture of trust.
    "I meant what I said. I respect your need for privacy, and I appreciate that you respect my need for it on certain matters. I cannot break certain codes upheld by my Family."

16. Likes Ruach, Aeolus liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze grins, "I'm sure of what I feel, and I know that hasn't changed." Kaze says.

He looks Jenna direction in her eyes and nods, "Sure. I mean, I can't say for sure that 'nothing is changed'; I mean, sure. Now when I talk about 'work', you have a good idea I don't mean a job." He says thoughtfully.

"And I can't really introduce people that didn't come here tonight, either missed the chance or decided on purpose to keep what they are a secret...I can't just say, 'oh I know them from 'work', if we're out and I bump into someone. I mean, that's their choice, not mine. So...now you will know that sometimes, I am going to be telling you things that...I don't know, not a Lie, but not Truth either."

Kaze smiles, "I guess that's the same for both of us." He says decisively, "We have secrets we have to keep. I get that. It doesn't change how I feel about you, my wanting to spend time with you. I don't want to know the secrets you can't tell. I just want to get to know you, Jenna."

"So...is there anything, that you can tell me, tonight, that I need to know, to know you?"
    Kaze asks. "Honestly, that's all I care about."

18. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer relaxed somewhat as Kaze stated he was sure of how he felt. Her earlier fears and concerns about the ethics of dating someone who might want different things were lessened. She considered for a moment in silence about if there was anything that had really changed. They simply knew what the other person was, now. It was more honest and Jennifer felt as though a weight had been lifted.
    "I'm very happy that you said that. I completely agree with you - I can't tell you about other vampires in my life. And I do hang with other people, so you might never know if I introduce you to someone if they are like myself. Yet I am very happy that you are stating all of this so plainly.
    I agree with you and I respect your secret. I am not going to push your boundaries. "

She smiled with relief. Jennifer gave a laugh of joy at realizing this was going to be an honest relationship, and one she was excited about. He respected her boundaries, and she would respect his.
    "My name is Jennifer." The Nosferatu's Cursed voice said to him, smiling a bit and feeling a little silly. "I just made it a bit more 'modern'. I'm a bit older than I let on." A playful wink.

She did enjoy being with him and realized she felt more free, and less constrained with all of the rules that she was so careful to live by to be the embodiment of a perfect Invictus Lady. She enjoyed every moment of being Nosferatu, and felt like she had made being a Notary part of her identity. It was a relief knowing that he understood.

20. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread