Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Nexus II) Chris, Crystal, Jen, Skye, Qu

Jan 14, 2021 : Nexus II
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer makes a slight inclusionary gesture to the others gathered around Chris and stepped to the side, so the group can converse...
    Jennifer looks at ‘Chris’, studying him for a beat as he seems shaken. This is how people react to the supernatural, and she isn’t surprised. Yet she is reminded that in order for Chris to be here, there is something supernatural about him as well. What could it be? She wonders as she stares at him, unabashed in her study of him. Please don’t let him be a wolf.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes Aeolus, Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze follows Jenna, making his goodbyes possibly not quite as smoothly as usual.

"So... how do we want to do this?" He asks.

"I mean, I'm a...mage. Does that mean anything to you? I mean, there's a lot of secrets, it's kinda all about secrets, and I can't tell any of them to someone who doesn't basically already know them... but if you aren't a regular sleeper, you're a supernatural being... I could give you a glimpse, if you are willing? Let you see things the way I do for a short time. It's... maybe a little disorienting." He cautions.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

4. Likes , Aeolus liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"I'm still me." Jennifer assures Chase.
    Jennifer stepped in closer to Chase, speaking more quietly. She was saying more than she usually would. She was self conscious about how much she was sharing, especially in front of Quinn who might use the information. Yet Chase wanted to discuss the things.

"In everything that I could, I was honest with you. Everything that matters. I'm not going to pressure you to tell me anything that is secret."
    An attempt at a smile.
    " You can probably guess that it wasn't work that kept me up all hours.

I meant to say that right when you first spoke, but... "

Jennifer glance took in the others.
    "I'm used to keeping information private. especially about people who I care about. " Jennifer quickly realized that might be too much, too soon. Their friendship might be too new for this.
    "It's my hang up. I... I feel that this place is a bit special. In the way that I can tell you that I am a vampire. I would be very curious if you wanted to share... "

An apologetic look at Chris as she gestures to Skye, to address what the other woman had said.
    "I thought that I was giving you some space.
    We went on one date, Skye."
    Jennifer was firm, but not unkind. Simply in her mind, direct and honest.
    " I didn't know your surname yet, and your talk of love only me and trust you with my secret alarmed me. I thought we were on a getting to know you exercise, and you seem comfortable moving faster than I was. But... I say we take that time apart.

sorry for posting so close to my last, but my bit to Skye and Chase didn't go through.

6. Likes Shane, Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Giving Kaze a look, fine that much revealed were one thing but to reveal to much would cause an issue. Memories flashing of how her first month in the city had been spend being his jailer.

Listening to her words, following the conversation not seeming to react to neither the reveal nor anything else before the date was brought up.
    "There are two things I want you to know there, first of it may have been one short date but it was the first ever in my life. I am really bad with how relationships and dating works, I didn't exactly have normal ones to see growing up and Disney movies aren't the best examples." All those polyamorous couples around her growing up were not good examples no.
    "The second thing is that I do admit that I might have said that a bit clumsily but I think that my true meaning with those words got overshadowed by the depth of the words I used. You held back a lot and seemed to keep a lot of secrets, that was easy see and I might be wrong here but it felt to me like you felt that to be a hindrance or put a dampener on your mood and hopes we could have."
    Biting down on her lip whilst blushing this was hard.
    "So what the intent were was to calm you, to let you know that if we could grow, get to know one another and get closer and fall in love so would I not mind you having secrets. If you had parts of your life that you needed to keep hidden, that you couldn't share or talk about I just wanted you to know that it didn't bother me in the slightest and that I wouldn't force you to tell me anything. Sadly I clearly didn't get that point across and for that I am sorry.
    Lastly let me tell you that I weren't ready to go further than maybe handholding, a goodbye hug and at the very most a peck on the cheek." Each word spoken softly and gently, she wasn't angry at her just confused and not sure how to deal with this, rejections she could measure in triple digits but this were something new that she just didn't know how to handle.

Taking a deep breath that was a lot to say and perhaps not in the best company, already feeling how the gossip would spread.

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze glances at Jenna to see if she wants him to step away for her discussion with Skye which all of a sudden seems to escalate in intensity, like Skye feels jilted or more likely, just has feels she hasn't worked out yet. He's tried to bring up stuff about feels before with Skye, and it seemed to him like she tends to try to say she's okay but still ends up needing to really talk things through to really be okay....

And give him a minute to deal with her telling him she's a vampire.

Yeah, he's got nothing. Unless he starts talking plot points and characters from"Vampire Diaries"....
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

10. Likes , Aeolus liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer gives Skye a quick glance. Jennifers's already said her peace, and it appears to Jennifer that Skye doesn't care what Jennifer has said, or respected what Jennifer said about time. Skye doesn't even seem to react to the rather major revelation that Jennifer is a vampire!

Jennifer turns away from Skye and moves beside Chris - Chase, trying to observe his body language. Is this moving closer to him going to be alarming? Is he afraid of her, now?
    Her mind is still processing 'I'm a mage'. Her academic training is trying to recall all of the occult lore that she's pored over in the last decade. The Nosferatu firmly clamps down on her thoughts, trying to maintain her focus on what Chris / Chase appears to need. He hasn't reacted to anything that she has said so far.
    Jennifer gives him time. It takes time to absorb this reveal. Jennifer herself is still trying to compose herself from finding out her friend isn't just the vanilla human that she assumed he was.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

12. Likes Aeolus, Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Kaze or Chris or whatever his name were tonight did not seem to respond understanding where her words came from, he were a former Arrow as well so he really should understood why she took secrecy to a higher degree that was nice.

Trying to catch her breathing, feeling an ignorance from Jenna that did nothing but bubble to make her angry. She had said that she needed time but gotten replies back to throw her down and when speaking her peace so were she ignored, all of this were to new to her and hard to handle just slowly taking deep breaths to try and find her calm herself. Nor did it help to hear the same things again, she had already read that sentiment in a text. Calmness is what she were known for, calmness were why toddlers loved her and calm where the place an archer needed their mind so that were the place she needed to find in herself again.

Slowly taking cleansing breaths in silence whilst the words of vampire snuck into her mind. Were she serious? It was a bad lie otherwise and it would explain her presence here, true it was not weird that they existed she existed and according to Avis so did werewolves as well which the cursed being could have been but still.

Thoughts rumbling around her brain, were vampires cursed to never know love what did it mean to be a vampire, were they more like Interview with the vampire or more like Twilight? The lore about them were about as diverse as the lore about mages or magicians if not more so thanks to the pop culture for them both. Most likely both of them held a shred of truth and a majority of errors to left and right. It was a lot to take in not to mention all the thoughts about what their date had meant and felt like, it was all to much to take in for now. Still trying to keep to herself, she didn't judge people for what they were, how they looked like and so forth. True that had mostly meant ethnicity, parentage and religion against actions but still she had not done any error nor harmed a child so there were no reason to see her as a enemy.

Taking herself a bit to gather her thoughts, to calm down and be able to feel like herself again before slowly speaking still blushing red behind her pale complexion.
    "No matter the time or circumstances so will I always remember you fondly Jenna." Slowly taking a deep breath. "And my surname is Secerător." True that was just the surname of her shadow identity but then again name were the one lie she allowed herself.

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Jenna finds Kaze steady, having apparently no problem with her touch or being near. He glances over to offer Jenna some grateful eye contact, but then looks at Skye, not with eye contact, but also not in any way ignoring her.

Secerător? I didn't know that. Huh. What language is that? it doesn't sound Inuit...

Kaze seems like he's being patient, like he doesn't feel an urgent need to rush whatever Skye is trying to work out in order to focus fully on Jenna. He seems to be interpreting Jenna's touch as a promise that she's not going anywhere, and there will be time to work out their own...questions? After this is good, or at least done, or at least put on hold for this night.

16. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer gave a small nod at Skye's sharing, yet Jennifer's point was that Skye had made her uncomfortable by trying to achieve emotional intimacy before they knew one another. It wasn't about knowing Skye's name.

Looking to Kaze, she was pleased that he was willing to wait this out. She included Skye in a glance.
    "This does complicate our earlier talk a bit."
    The Nosferatu stated.

18. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking around, trying to see who else were here, what was going on. Not really knowing where to go to or where it would be best to move/escape to.

Slowly letting the reality get over her, trying to let it all sink in and trying to find her calm and peace.

Not being sure what the words she spoke really meant, nor what to do all of this were to new and hard. Not only were there confirmed other beings here but the emotions were swirling, gahh.

Looking around again trying to decide if she should find someone else to walk over to or if leaving would be for the best.

20. Likes , Ruach liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread