Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Luck it is, until it’s been repeated at least.” Ever the scientist he agreed with her until he had more than a single data point for his hypothesis. He wasn’t about to step in it between her and Skye and the lesson on friendly ribbing was probably meant for someone closer to Phoenyx which was not him. Though he held his hands up in surrender with a laugh when she said they weren’t getting philosophical. “Alright, alright deep thoughts are for later. Like twelve beers later.” The laugh that came after was jovial and vibrant as he began racking the next set. They had broke first if was the Arrows turn now.

“This round might be on you but it’s also your choice, so I’ll leave whatever you get me a surprise. Pleasant or otherwise. I’m gonna have to side with Alice here, even I can not party all the time. Though I disagree with you on limits that’ll be a discussion for another night since I agreed upon no philosophy.” He said with a smile and turning toward Madison as he stepped away from the table gently lifting the triangle to reveal the perfectly ordered balls.

As Skye returned Guru gladly accepted his shot and tossed it back without hesitation or question. No asking what it was just to the back of his throat and down into his stomach. Not enough to affect him yet he was still steady on his feet for now after the trio of drinks he’d just finished. He gave a shudder as the liquor began to warm his insides, his tongue clicking against the roof of his mouth. “Was that cinnamon?”

“Since you broke last time, I’ll break this time. She’s right though, the only way to get used to social situations is to be in them. Besides, I’m here! If you feel embarrassed, I’ll just do something bigger and louder and take all that attention away, yea?” He looked up over his cue and offered ‘Alice’ a smile before drawing the cue back to break letting that thundering crack fill the room as the balls bounced. “Solids again, well at least I’m consistent.”

1 success

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“The main difference being one sounds like a childs name and the other doesn’t.” why did there have to be nicknames anyways? Sure, they could be easy to remember, but some just sounded fucking condescending.

A shrug to Phoenyx, “I think it’s the drinks. Because my skills do not reside with playing pool.” Definitely the drinks. Raising the shot Skye brought over before drinking it. Looking at the glass with a thoughtful look, then looking to Skye, “That’s pretty good! Nice choice!” she enjoyed it anyways.

“I see you as both being right. Life is full of responsibilities that we cannot ignore. But we also cannot ignore the need to take care of ourselves and have fun. A healthy balance of the two. Or, something like that.” She didn’t want to get all serious. She was letting her hair down and having fun!

Laughing, an honest laugh, “Twelve beers and a few drinks of Absinthe? Count me in! Would love to see how well that goes.” Still laughing. “But we might need a sober person to keep track of things.” Because drunk ramblings were rarely remembered. "And someone to provide food, cause I know when I get drunk, I want food." usually sweet food.

Nodding as she watches Guru break, she picks up her cue and looks at the options. Not as many as last time, so she does the best she can. And manages a couple.

2 successes

3. Likes Shane liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

A stern look given to the first talon.
    "That we have, that everyone has but as you said not all the time." Easing up and going back to her normal calm self. "That is why we need to enjoy the moments in between, to have fun and just be ourselves rather than who our work or duties demands us to be." Maybe it just worked for her, maybe it were hard for others but that were what made her keep her senses.

Shrugging towards Guru whilst slowly drinking the drink she had brought for herself.
    "Not a clue, I just picked a name that I liked without reading how it were made thats all." More random she couldn't get.

"Hmm never thought of it like that, I shall be sure to remember that for the future then."
    Damn all these names to keep track of were annoying.

Spinning her cue rack and quickly trying to improve last games loss still her skills remaining the same though.
    2 successes

"Seems like I am gonna need to practice this a bit more." Quickly downing the second drink Guru had brought her and feeling the lull of the brain.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx took some time to get back, only just arriving in time for her shot with four assorted fruity cocktails. The real reason? An extra hurried cockltail to try and stop the feelings whirling around. She offers a small smile. "I just picked different things from the menu. I do not even remember their names - I hope that is alright."

Setting them down she takes a sip of her own suppressing a giggle. "I suppose it is my turn..."

The Arrow looks a little unsteady as she takes her cue.

2 successes

"That's better thani though would be," she slurs a little, smiling wider.

I suppose we should wrap this up? Has been a fun scene!
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

6. Likes Shane liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Still an excellent round by all, except maybe me." He gave a chuckle as he raised the empty shot to Skye before setting it down on the table, hurriedly running over to offer his help Phoenyx with the drinks she'd been carrying to get them all on the table. "Nah think you both nailed the intent. The mystery of it is half the fun! Now it's our turn to buy the drinks." A mischievous grin on his lips before it faded away as he shook his head, letting whatever thought he had pass unfulfilled.

"Well, it's our turn to by and I'm sure we can get a little of the green fairy here. So why not?" He laughed when she said they needed a sober person to keep track of it and waved the thought off with his hand. "It is way more fun with a sober person trying to argue with drunk people talking philosophy but if it's a record you want just gotta record it. Food though, I have that in spades. Though I cook more when I'm high than, no, that's not true I get the drunk munchies too. I'll run and grab a round of shots for us."

Agreed, fun scene everyone!

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Leaning against the seat, she watches and listens as Skye talks and takes her shot.

Laughing, “Well, you picked good! Really enjoyed it, and I’ve picked drinks like that before. If it sounds cool, I get it.” Was a legit way to pick a drink.

“The good thing is this place exists and no reason we can’t make this more of a regular thing.” She’d be down for that.

Eyeing the drinks the Arrow brought back, she picks one up, “Works for me!” a sip was taken, a bit fruity, but not bad. “Tastes good to me!” fruity wasn’t usually her thing, but it tasted good.

“Oh, we simply have to! A night of pool and drinking is not complete without the Green Fairy.” A sage nod. But, she also enjoyed the taste of the drink, not everyone did. An eyebrow raises, “A cook huh? Nice. Not something I ever learned to do, so I am the queen of takeout. But sounds like some theories that should be tested out.”

Fun scene everyone! Thank you!

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread