Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2101) Jacque and Mr K

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Jan 3, 2021 : (2101)Eternal Court
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Stanford Law, BAR certified in California. I also boast some formalized experience in the wide realm of Biology," he affirmed before continuing. "Other than that, I'm a bit of a Jack of all trades if you pardon the irony of the phrase. Not a master of any by all means, but I know enough to be dangerous.... or useful. I found delving through things that are unfamiliar helped keep my mind sharp over the decades."

His head tilted as he measured Mr Kowalsic's interest, "Why do you ask?"

Continued from (2101)Eternal Court...

Blood Hunt:

Jennifer Hazelton

"Stanford? Impressive.". The scarred kindred observed. "Interested in biology? Does that pair with practicing law?"

The Nosferatu turned and bent into a perfect bow as the Archon Twist entered. He held the position for several beats of a mortals heart, then straightened.

Mr. Kowalsic's face was inscrutable, apparently having trained himself out of the facial expressions. He does lift an eyebrow at the question posed to his fellow kindred.

"It's possible that I may be looking for someone who has a keen mind. As someone of your standing, you might excell at the challenge."
    The Nosferatu glanced to Mable, then faced Jack and tilted his head towards her curiously.

"Do you happen to know her?"

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"No," he responded with mirth. "Not near as much as being medically trained at least. It was just a subject that had many, many branches so it sated my appetite for knowledge for many years."

Absorbed in the conversation about...well...himself, he nearly missed the entrance of Twist if it had not been for following the Haunt's eyes and actions. Jacque carefully mimicked the respect that was due before returning to their conversation.

Hearing of the potential need his eyes betrayed an immediate interest, "Please, if you feel I might contribute well towards some challenge don't hesitate to call upon me," he reaches into his vest and produces a business card with his contact information. "Especially if it involves some of the details you shared last month," he added to punctuate the offer. He didn't bust his ass to earn his own private dinner venue just to have some unknown influence screw with his food.

Following the gesture he sees the savage then looks back to Kowalsic, "Yes, I do. She was at one time the Keeper of this Elysium. If you have a social interest I am more than happy to provide an introduction."

Jacque will wave Mable Wood over if Mister Kowalsic responds with interest.

Blood Hunt:

4. Likes liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

"Are you interested in seeing if you could assist in the rise of dead bodies being discovered? I would appreciate some assistance in that arena, if so."
    A signifignant pause. "Yet I am referring to a second situation."

"I shall contact you so we can discuss this in a more private setting." The Nosferatu states.
    A second glance towards Mable Wood.
    "Yes, by all means. I would like an introduction."

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Priscus." Mable gave a respectful nod. "Did you need me?"

"Good evening." She said to Mr. K. "I hope your evening is going well."

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque considers his question, nearing to a nod before he broke news of a second situation, "Whichever you feel is the more pressing matter, that will be what I put my full focus into."

At his spoken desire, Jacque lifted a hand to motion Mable over. Uneasy as his own beast was in the company of the two predators, he steeled himself before replying "No," to her inquiry with a short shake of his head. Without missing a beat, he gestured towards the Haunt, "I would like you to meet Mister Johnathan Randall Kowalsic, valued member of Sacramento." Lowering his hand only to raise the other towards the savage, he turned his gaze back to Mister K, "This is Ms Mable Wood, tenured resident of Sacramento, former Priscus and as previously mentioned, a former Keeper of this Elysium. She maintains a farm and if I recall correctly has a keen understanding of forestry."

Eyes flick to Mable to allow her to pick up where he left off on sharing her assets- if there was anything she wished to add.

Blood Hunt:

Jennifer Hazelton

"Excellent." The elder Nosferatu nodded slightly. His face remained inscrutable, years of training in facial cues apparent as he spoke. "I shall be in contact presently."
    A meaningful glance to those around, to those watching.
    The refined gentlemen regarded Mable Wood and inclined his head ever so slightly, ever mindful of the various respect given in a Domain.
    "A pleasure, Madame Wood. "
    "Forestry? I wonder if that is a hobby, or some worthwhile passion?" The Kindred of Qaulity inquired politely.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

She flashes a smile to Jack.
    "Nice to meet you, Mister Kowalsic." Mable gave a slight nod of respect. "It is a passion." She added simply.

"How are you gentlemen this evening?"

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque nodded at the conclusion of their spoken business.

After his introduction he watched the exchange between the two, "I fear Ms Wood is being all too modest," he grinned as he added, "Not only is it a passion, but she does a significant amount of work in the area related to it, in addition to maintaining her farm."

Blood Hunt:

Jennifer Hazelton

Mr. Kowalsic gives Mr. Jack a quick glance, a flash of surprise on his face. The emotion was smoothed away and he turned to address Mable and her question.

"I am well, thank you, Madame. I must say, I do not boast of a lot of information regarding the Circle and their rank. Shall I call you something that you are more accostomed to?" He inquires of Mable.
    The Invictus gentleman looks to Jack. "I have some admiration for those who can keep farms. I knew some farm owners in my early days. It raises people to have a strong work ethic and responsibility. The right sort of people, any way. "
    A glance to Mable, then swinging the gaze to Jack.

"What about yourself, have you been keeping yourself busy with some amusements?" The tone was polite and inquiring, yet the words could be deeper. The Invictus was a meritocracy, and he might be looking for information. What sort, could be anyone's guess.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread