Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2101) Jacque and Mr K

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Jan 3, 2021 : (2101)Eternal Court
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"You are far too kind." She gave Jack a shy smile.

"It doesn't feel like work when you enjoy what you do. No need to use a title for me. I am working on understanding all the components of the Circle so that I may feel worthy to lead at some point."

She nods about work ethic and responsibility, "I have to agree. That's why I support the local agricultural college by allowing them to use the farm land as a training area for the students."

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Indeed," the Lord responded to Kowalsic's remarks about farm life. "I imagine you tend to appreciate more of the symbiotic associations between the plants and various animals when working the farm. It is a delicate balance that is heavily reliant on routine and consistency. Good qualities for any sort of person."

"Amusements?" He lifted an eyebrow with a grin, "No, I can't say that I have lately. Too much work to do and ironically it never feels like there is enough time."

"Speaking of which," He glanced down to his Rolex with a twist of his wrist. "The evening does seem to be drawing to a close." He dipped his head to the Haunt, "I look forward to our next meeting, Mister Kowalsic."

Looking to Mable, "Take care, Ms Wood."

Paying respects to other notable Kindred within Court, Jacque makes his way up the stairs and into the night.

Thanks for the scene!

Blood Hunt:

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread