Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 39
DISPLAYED
Criminal Intent: The road forward

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Jennifer Hazelton

Simone gave a brusque nod in reply to Mabel's statements.

"Heriophant?" Simone repeated. "What a responsibility. I look forward to speaking with you in private, and hearing your views. Is the Seneschal supporting you in this endeavor?"

A glance to Edward Heinrich , a nuetral one. Simone checks her watch. She looks to Mable Wood , remarking. "Did you want to do something? I'm not sure what we are doing here. I would love to make my apologies for my part of this mess."

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable saw Edward hadn't completely left and looked at him for a moment wondering what happened. However, she remained silent knowing her would say something if he needed her.

"I haven't spoken to the Seneschal yet. Actually, I have surprised myself with the verbal declaration. I have been thinking about it for a long time and meditating on it. But yes, better left for another time."

"Mable looks around. "We could go for a walk through my flower path if you'd like. It's private and relaxing. That way we could speak plainly."

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

Edward turned back briefly, "my apologies for interrupting and lingering. The Archon will be arriving shortly. Until she does, I will leave you to your business." He gave a short bow and stepped outside.

Jennifer Hazelton

"I wish you well in the endeavor, then. Do we have leadership here?"

"That sounds good to me." She replied to Mable's idea.
    At Edward's words, she gave a stiff nod to him as he removed himself. "So the Archon Twist is coming here." Simone mused. "What do we know of her?"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"She has been here longer then even the Prince. She is a strong leader. Awesome fighter. Does not suffer fools well."

Mable thinks a bit, "What specifically are your questions?"

Jennifer Hazelton

"Well, I suppose I am asking what you think is important." Simone speculated. "I know that she is Daeva, and Archon. Yet I haven't managed to get anything else. You say she has been here, in Sacramento, longer than the Prince? ?" Simone glances out to where Edward had walked.

"And what is up with him? I will be civil, like you asked. Its your place. Yet I'm confused what he's about." She is speaking at a conversational level, not seeming to try and speak quietly, or even behind Edward's back.
    "Is he the one in charge of this coterie for getting the shit sorted out?" She gives a nod. "A walk through the flower garden would be nice. Thank you. I guess the Archon will be here soon."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable tilted her head, "You are SUPPOSED to be asking what I think is important? Who wanted you to ask?"

"Please be civil to him."
    She watches him walk out. "I don't know how to explain it except, when others have looked down on me, he has been kind. It's like he sees something in me that others don't. I know that sounds silly."

"Oh," she looks shocked, "I am not in a coterie with anyone. Yes, I realize my honesty makes me vulnerable. But I feel like my mission here is so much more important than my standing in the eyes of others."

She sits up straighter. "Now as far as getting the shit that went down tonight goes, he was right to call Twist. This all seems to stem from the Invictus somehow and she will know what to do next."

"So let's go take a walk. We can start at my back patio and take the flower path around to the gazebo in the courtyard."

Jennifer Hazelton

"Uh, no. No one wanted me to ask." Simone seemed surprised. "I mean, like ' I guess I should say'. I just used suppose." As she had already said she would be civil, she simply nodded in agreement as she followed Mable.

"Oh, he called her. That's good. Oh, I guess I assumed that this group had been appointed to be together until the goal was accomplished. Like the Sheriff in my town would have three or four be a coterie and accomplish tasks. Sorry about that, I misunderstood."

Simone nodded as Mable indicated the walk around the courtyard.

Jennifer Hazelton

The night moves forward. Dawn arrives, driving the Kindred to their havens. Mr. Kowalsic has reached out to Twist with the desire for a meeting. Twist, Edward and Mable have not had a chance to brief one another. Dirt Nap has departed the investigation. As the sun sets the next day, the Kindred can go about their plots...

10. Likes liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread