Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Criminal Intent: The road forward

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

Sorry for the delay!

Edward took Mable's question about cats as a warning, but it didn't bother him. Cats left him alone, and he tended to return the favour.

"A vengeful childe and a handful of ghouls are but buzzing gnats to be swatted away to Ms. Torsione." Edward wore his admiration openly.

"I will dial Ms. Simone now." And he did, the phone began to ring...

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Rosario Small didn't care cabout the cats. He seemed a bit shocked and gave Edward a weak nod. As Edward made the call, the ghoul seemed to zone out for a bit. Going into his own mode of dealing with what had occured tonight.

"Yeah?" Simone's voice comes over the line. "Who's this?"

4. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

"This is Edward Heinrich speaking. Good evening, Ms. Simone." Edward looked at Mable carefully, who seemed focused on something. It was worrying that she needed his help earlier. Let us resolve this matter with haste.

"I call to inform you that your charge is safe with me. If you would be so kind as to collect him from [farm address], we shall update you on the events of the night."

Jennifer Hazelton

" You got it, Mr. Heinrich. I am on my way. Any of Mr. K's pets around?"
    She clarified.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable saw nothing when she tried to look. She took that as a good sign until otherwise told to worry.

She returned to the present and listened to Edward. Rosario looked all done in. She took a blanket from the side of the couch and placed it over his lap. People who have had a shock frequently were cold she decided. "Why don't you rest now." She said softly.

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

"Very good. No, we are alone." Attacking them here would, at minimum, be declaring war on the Crones; Edward couldn't imagine Kowalsic risking that.
    "Safe travels, Ms. Simone. Farewell." Unless Simone had something more to add, Edward hung up after she said her goodbyes. He then began searching through the portfolio bag.

Jennifer Hazelton

Simone arrived driving a modest sedan car in good condition. She approached walking with confidence, her head swiveling to take in the state of her ghoul as she approached. She pauses on the threshold of the Farm, giving Mable a nod. Simone was a member of the Circle of the Crone, and she gave Mabel the respect that she was due. Edward was given a longer glance, an appraising one, before the Mekhet addressed him.

"Mr. Heinrich, I appreciate your call. I can presume that this mess has been buttoned up? How have you managed this evening?"

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gave a nod to Simone. "Please come in and make yourself comfortable."

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

Edward took the chance to send a couple of texts.

When Simone arrived, Edward's attention was upon her.
    "Good evening, Ms. Simone. Insofar as you and your charge are concerned, your presumption is accurate. I must thank you for your cooperation in this matter."
    Last edited by Edward Heinrich; Jan 30th, 2021 at 11:01 PM.  Reason for Edit: Moved texts to seperate threads

Jennifer Hazelton

"My charge? You mean Small. "
    She takes in Rosario, who is just now realizing she is present. He stands and moves to join his regnant, standing a foot or so behind her.
    "Looks like a rough night." Simone drawls after a lengthy glance between Rosario and Mabel.

"So did you kill the ghouls, or talk to your buddy out of going after my interest? You haven't given me the info that makes me feel like this is solved? And I'll have that." She gestures to the portfolio that belongs to Rosario that Edward removed from the art showing.
    "Or is this just going to resume tomorrow night? You get what I mean. I don't see assurances."

She looks to Mabel and addresses her. "Can you give it to me straight? I suspect you and I see things the same way, given our mutual devotion. What happened tonight? Plain."

As the Mekhet speaks with Edward and Mable, Edward's phone buzzes. Looking down, he sees a text.

Edward's text message

About two minutes later, Mabel's phone signals that she has recieved a text.

Mable's text

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread