Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(New Year 2020) The Bar

Dec 31, 2020 : New Year's 2020
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

Cross culture? That would be useful, and interesting. No better way to get a better understanding than a completely different cultural perspective. Though part of him wondered what the professor would say to a spirit's cultural perspective. to say nothing of the Uratha.

"You have worked hard for all that knowledge, I'd love to pick your brain in a quiter place." He hands Jenna his card, and since Chase is right there, gives him one too. Seeing their close interaction, Tiny scratches Chase off of his mental list.

He turns to Sarah, "Yes, quite a lot. I do mostly contracts right now, but i'm expanding into criminal defense in a few months. Don't get caught until then." He winks, and hands her his card too.
    "I have not! I'm always looking for good food." Probably too often, but it hadn't gotten him killed yet. "What do you recommend there?"
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

The Brunette holds her drink, but seems to invested in watching those talk around her to drink. She smiles sincerely at Kaze.

Jennifer faces Sera as she comes over, speaking to Sera. Jennifer’s voice creeps like a serpent as she talks, but she holds herself with confidence.
    “I would like that, Sera. Give me a call and we can set it up. I’d like to meet Max.”
    “It’s what I enjoy.” Jennifer replies to Matthew. “Work hardly applies to it… just hours of study. I feel like its what I do best.” This Nosferatu does love her studying and research!

“Yes, I would like that. I haven’t had an academic debate, or sharing, in a bit. Oh, I have a card, too.” Jennifer reaches into her small purse and deposits Matthew’s card. She then hands Matthew a card.
    “Here, Sera.” She hands Sera a business card.
    The card reads a name – Jennifer. A post office box is listed. Then an email: JenHacks.
    “That’s great, I should call it a night…” And spending some time alone with Chase was definitely a bonus.
    “You ready, Chase?” She gently touches his hand to possibly get his attention. Sera is so pretty and Matthew is such a deft conversationalist.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

"That'd be great, Sarah!" Kaze says when she says she might bump into him and Jenna sometime.

"Thanks, Matthew! It's great meeting you!" Kaze says, still feeling grateful to Matthew for his kindness towards Jenna. Kaze takes Matthew' offered card and then apologizes, "Sorry, I don't have any business cards." He says with a smile.

"Great, thanks again for coming, and for the ride, Jenna!"

Kaze exits.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The Nix laughs, “I will certainly keep that in mind, and keep my nose clean.” The wink returned as she accepts the card, “Thank you.” Not the she expected to ever need a lawyer, but the card was tucked away in her small purse.

“My go to is between the cauliflower penne puttanesca and potato gnocchi. So I would recommend both of them, exquisitely made.” And now she wanted some.

“I think you would both get along well. We’ll get something setup.”

With a smile, she accepts the card, placing it in the small bag with the other one. “I’m sorry to say I don’t have business cards.” Though maybe she should. She did own a business.

“It’s been wonderful talking with you more tonight. Hope you enjoy the rest of your evening.”
    That voice though. That would take some getting used to.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

7. Likes Ruach liked this post

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

Tiny takes Jenna's card, "I'd love a good academic debate sometime. we'll have to settle on a topic later. Drive safe guys!" He calls out to them.

"Oooh, both sound good. I'll have to get both and try them. How did you find such a gem of a restaurant?" Tiny asked, now turning his full attention to Sera. What was it with the women of the city looking so pretty.

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Sera's descriptions of the meals made Jennifer wish that she could enjoy food. Just for a moment until the contentment she had as kindred asserted itself.
    "Yes, I have had a good time. You both take care.". She gives a friendly smile and followed Chase out.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Heading on out, just wanting to fix the marbles. Thanks for the scene!

13. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A nod, “It’s hard to pick between the two, so both is a wise call.” She might have to get some to go sometime this week now. Sipping her drink, “I cannot claim to be the one to find it, my fiancée did. We’re both sort of foodies, so we’re always trying new restaurants.” Was foodie the right word? She wasn’t sure. “How about you? Have you found any gems you’d be willing to share?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

15. Likes Ruach liked this post

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

Tiny looks around, but doesn't see anyone seemingly connected to Sera, "Is he here? I'd love to learn how he hunts them." And now he wanted to go on a hunt. Luna he was just stupidly hungry wasn't he. He drinks more wine. "No sadly, I've got a long list of good value lunch spots, but nothing a foodie would be caught dead in. I spend too much time studying for my exam instead of enjoying food."

He looks on the dance floor, watching Galina flit about like the ballerina she was, and how she pushed away the crowd like the warrior she is.

17. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Shaking her head with a laugh, “No, he isn’t. Nightclubs really are not his preferred place to be. He’s probably in his library researching something. Though I have been known to tempt him into a club here and there.” But she didn’t do it often. “But maybe we can all have an evening out enjoying some fantastic food! I always love sharing a meal with excellent company.” And he was interesting.

“Oh, there is nothing wrong with those! I often use those when I don’t feel like going out, and I cannot cook. There is comfort in them.” Though she did love to get dressed up to go out to eat. “Well, studying is important, but so is taking care of yourself. So make sure you take some time to enjoy a good meal and some you time. Very important.” What was it with people neglecting themselves to study?

Looking at the dance floor, she smiles, “Look at them! Such talent! We should make sure they have some water when they come over.” Already ordering some bottled water for the three dancers.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread