(Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector spoke to Tiny

"To be honest I've never thought that far ahead. Up till now we had the freedom of the city. The pack's boundaries were fluid. They would be wherever we felt they should be in a given moment. So we cultivated that... We roamed, keeping the locus in the railyard as our centre point. And if we found something worth hunting, we'd just... do it. Drop out of the sky. Appear out of nowhere. Hunt. And then gone. I liked it that way. But now, we are pretty much hemmed in - one way or another. The trip to the winery was an attempt to recapture our old wandering spirit."

And that hadn't worked so good.

He grunted at Galina

"We ain't human. But... Yeah. Senseless killing serves no purpose. We hunt. We don't murder. Destruction for destruction's sake is wrong. Change is okay and sometimes that means things have to die. They can always return; later; in a new way. And sure, we can talk things out. But the Alpha's word is final. It has to be."

Working through plans was one thing. Being driven by the Chorus was quite another.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

5'5-165cm tall, with a slim light body.
    Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

A small smile behind her mask as her eyes are set on the alpha.
    "The alphas commands are meant to be carried out, to be trusted. The alpha is chosen because we trust in that person, nevertheless so do we have emotions and feelings. Sometimes anger can cloud the judgment of anyone and it´s for those who support the alpha to be there to try and help to bring things into perspective."

Letting it sink in for a second.
    "I will follow your commands do not worry there but we are family and sometimes that means that the biggest mission is to provide a safe haven to talk and not let things pent up. It´s heavy to wear your mantle hence we need to be support both by following orders but also be a place where you can relax and feel at ease so that you will not get clouded in negative pent up emotions or starting to feel alone."
    Rahu Blood Talons Health:
    Her English have a very clear Russian accent.

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Bleeds Well skulls in, brooding as usual. “Got the message late. What’s up?”

PU: 4

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

Tiny gets up off the ground, dust clinging to his slacks as he waves over the Rahu.

"We are talking about the wine trip. What went wrong, what we could do better. We've talked a little bit already, but your opinion matters heavily as the oath enforcer. So what do you think about what happened, and in addition, what do you think about how the Oath of the Moon was treated?" Tiny asks, sitting back on the dusty rusted tracks. His voice is quite and sure, but its obvious he's holding back saying his own opinions.
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector flashes Bleeds Well an exuberantly feral grin and waves the Rahu over.

"Your chance to have a say."

Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Giving the fellow talon a quick look as he enters, recognizing his presence other than that she were neither asked a question nor for a follow up on what she had said.

Standing still in her place, waiting to see how the discussion would go with great interest.

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Bleeds scowls at the question. "We've had too many instances of things getting out of hand too quickly when I waited. So I tried to snatch and grab. I wanted to yank that pup outta their territory, get him in the truck, and g.t.f.o. I thought that was the mission, a recci. But I grabbed him, and before I could wrestle him into a position to carry him myself, his pack was there. Do I have the lunes to pay for my transformation, and the pack? Yes. Was it better that I made the choice I did, rather than one less protected by the spirits. Yes. We avoided a worst case scenario of a bunch of hairy men and giant wolves running around in broad day moonlight."

His eyes flick to the lawyer, and back to Alpha, "What say you? How must I atone for the pack for my breach?"

PU: 4

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

Matthew listens as Bleeds has taken a defensive position. He contrasts that with the alpha, and suddenly much is clear. Time to switch targets to draw him out. Defenders didn't listen.
    "I had actually meant about your response to the Alpha's command. He told you to 'End Him', and you did not. Some would say insubordination. Some would say the Oath, both in High and Low and in the People do not Murder. But I want to know what you say Bleeds. And you too boss. Timing is its own issue, and not one we should focus on today."
    Second guessing when to attack and when to wait changed by the circumstance. There was little gained from parsing that.
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector held Bleeds Well gaze and when he had done so for an appropriate time - he did not want to belittle, insult, or put down the Blood Talon - he turned his face to Tiny

"As I've said. I too thought we were going on some recon mission. I wasn't quite sure what was going to happen when we all piled out of that truck to grab that... pup. I guess I was kinda on your wavelength... grab one; get out; grab some intel. At least get a look around. The whole pack turning up surprised me...

As for what I said. Simple. At that point we were standing off against a big pack of Anshega. Only Bleeds there and that... pup... were engaged. I felt that their scuffle had become a kind of proxy. You know: a test of resolve of both our packs. Two champions and all that. So I said 'End Him' when Bleeds looked like he wanted instruction. It was to show them Anshega we were no push overs; put the fear into them; give us some wriggle room because, frankly, we were about to get flanked and surrounded."

"Why would I punish you, Bleeds? You stayed your hand until I gave an order. By that point we were in a fight for our lives and you... spared... that Anshega - by using him as a missile if I recall right. Nice distraction. I was busy with their Alpha so my vision was a bit focussed. Yeah."

"We don't murder each other. Aren't Anshega Oath breakers? So they don't exactly count, right? And it wouldn't have been murder anyway - the guy's own pack was watching. They could have gone through us right away to get to him. Nah! Murder is cold. Killing one of the Forsaken. Killing a pack mate. Killing Herd without just cause."

10. Likes liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

All that could be done were to remain silent, steadfast, not uttering a word trying to show as little emotion as possible.

Neither being someone who had been there, not one who could judge but still one who needed to see and learn both traditions of this new pack as well as their minds not to disregard that it was a new country in and of itself which clearly would show of some new aspects.

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last