(Nexus II) Chris, Crystal, Jen, Skye, Qu
Jan 17, 2021 - Feb 20, 2021
(Nexus II) Over by the bar
Jan 22, 2021 - Mar 19, 2021
(Nexus II) Twist's Group
Jan 23, 2021 - Feb 23, 2021
Treehouse Sanctum at night with Kennifer
Apr 13, 2021 - May 15, 2021
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Manipulation
    (Disarming)
    Resources
    Barfly
    Eidetic Memory
    Crystal

Nimbus

Walls and the Floor become slightly tilted, there's a sickly sweet and sharp smell in the air. Faintly, the sound chains (and even fainter: the sound of leather) can be heard. More powerful spells make the sounds more pronounced and colors seem to pulsate.
    Active Stats

Astral Dive II
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +/-0
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

[2] Third Eye
    [4R] Misperception

+1
    SL
    PRE

He couldn't help it - the sound of Jenna's voice made the hairs on Crystal's neck stand up. Maybe it was the whole lingering atmosphere of the location, but her voice sounded like death, like something terrible dragging itself over dirty streets. Kaze seemed to be close to her though. Did he not notice this? Maybe Crystal was being a superficial asshole, judging this lady by the sound of her voice.

He hesitated at her invitation to step aside and only watched his Awakened buddies follow her. He did hear her admitting to be a Vampire though. She had to be kidding, right? Although considering her voice and the bad mojo she was giving off, it could be possible. They were Mages, toying with the very Lie that was 'reality' for fuck's sake. Her revelation also overshadowed Kaze probably following through and spilling the tea on their little secret - so there was doubl reason not to deal with that at the moment. The white haired fun-police was right next to them after all.

The Mystagogue heard his heart beat in his chest, felt the blood rush through his veins and carrying adrenaline in spades with it. Ironically, this was the most alive he felt in weeks. His head turned to the beauty at the bar again. Could she also be.. well, undead? His instincts told him that she was very similar to Jenna at least - if not exactly the same kind of predator.

There was another looker - fascinating in her own way but playing in a different league - and two, no three less remarkable men at the bar. Crystal considered for a moment, painfully aware of his wet hands and his dry mouth, but if he was to talk with actual monsters, he might as well hit up the prettiest monsters in the room.

He excused himself - he also threw Kaze a wide-eyed look - and walked over to the bar, all the while trying to access the charm's he relied on so much. He could do this. Once in the lion's den he smiled his brightest smile and addressed everyone around, lingering a bit longer on Tiny (homely and probably probably shy, which sometimes meant easy) and Hector (rough trade, maybe a bit crazy, but those were an adventure of their own sometimes) and ending at Twist . "Why, I guess today's my lucky day. Good evening, I'm Chris." Why was he so nervous? This was not exactly a new situation. Well, maybe the stakes were a bit higher than when talking to a bimbo at the club, but still.
    Health: Willpower: Mana:

2. Likes Ruach, , liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Heels click as Circe enters from the service door behind the bar. She shouldn't have been able to arrive through. But she'd also been following someone she thought might be familiar.She is adorned in a dress that leaves little to the imagination yet accessories adorn the Fairest. A necklace, the Summer Brooch, and a circlet all of her own design. So too was the pair of finger-less red leather gloves with elaborate plate decoration that adorn her hands. Her other accessories were hidden for now. As for the cloak she'd worn among the Thorns? That was tossed upon the bar.

Circe had heard about this place, the convergence of Ley Lines. Whilst the Summer didn't know if there was magical power to said ley lines, it was worth investigating just in case. So who else was here? Any of the mortal occultists from before? Oh and a familiar face from Christmas and John, and the 'ling she followed was wait? Is that Mhairi?! Yes indeed it was, she let loose her Mantle at full blast at seeing such an old friend.

Circe announces herself to all present, "Oh ho ho ho! Saluto a tutti! So nice ta see some familiar faces, in such interesting places." And after nodding to John she makes a beeline for Mhairi, "Such as you old friend. Haven't seen ya in quite a while. How ya been, girl friend?" Oh no, Circe was going arms wide. If Mhairi doesn't stop her, she is going to get an aggressive hug. "We have such catching up ta do."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

4. Likes , Ruach, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sniff.

Sniff sniff.

There was something familiar in the air in the elevator. A sweaty, dirty kind of scent she couldn't place, one completely at odds with the fancy environment of the Nexus. Emily shrugged and waved it off. Either it would become clear, or it wouldn't.

She had debated coming back, especially after the last time and the guy that got killed. But there was too much to learn, too many opportunities to miss. The werewolf life was a dangerous one, and murder and death were never far away. The Ithauer checked her phone and slipped it back into her shoulderbag, before tucking a cigarette behind her left ear. Emily had three new rings in her right ear, and her tattoo's sleeve of vines and flowers now reached down to her wrist. Her dress was a simple one for her, all black and lace and netting.

The Doors parted and the werewolf strode boldly onto the terrace, grinning broadly and looking around the room. First, her nose told pulled her to one sight that made the smile falter. Hector and Tiny, one looking decidedly more out of place that the other. Forgetting all others, she headed over. "Hey boys. Didn't expect to see you here. Just to give you a heads up, it can get a little... frictious. Keep your eyes peeled....." she says, looking back around at the gathered faces. What she saw made her jaw drop and her eyes stare.

Oh, momma.....

She swallowed drily, spinning around, hoping beyond hope that Circe wouldn't spot her. "...And, um, like, you might never know who you might meet!" Emily added cheerily.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

6. Likes , Yumyumcrow, Origins, Ruach, liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Exiting scene, Quinn saw, looked around and left. Thanks guys. Depression kicked me in the ass and dropped me in a hole.

8. Likes , Ruach, Aeolus liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Mable had to do a few things for work before joining Emily so she was running a few minutes behind. She wore a cute gray hoodie sweater and black pants with black boots. She rushed to the building. In the distance she thought she saw Quinn leaving. Hmm she would have to ask later.

She hurried into the lift and up she went. She was super nervous about it. Last time was wonderful because she and Emily learned about who they each were and this cemented their relationship. But there were things that were just eye opening. What would she learn this time?

The doors opened and all she could see is Emily. It wouldn't matter if they were across a room or side by side. Mable sighed and smiled. How long before Emily picked up on her scent? Mable walked toward her and saw people she knew. She gave Twist a deep head nod almost a bow but remembered where she was. Jennifer also got a head nod. Smaller ones for others she recognized.

She walked up next to Emily, "Hi." She said in an intimate voice.

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"It is an...experience to let down one's hair in company not often kept." Mhairi murumurus to Myah, as they're swiftly joined one, two, and then it seems the whole room.

"Hello, Mathew first time?" the Wisp asks, her eyes, traveling towards his friend, "What do I call you?" she asks of the shoeless man.

John joins, and sees the Elemental, underneath the Mask, wearing Hedgespun, but for her shoes, he sees that she's wrapped in silken cobwebs, the black between the stars, and gleaming moonlit tears. He's close enough that he could smell the salt of the Sorrow.

"Years ago I would have worn that," her fell flame eyes, tracing the lines of his bloodied frozen crown, "Please call me Mhairi," she gives her name, the one she chose for herself. Never trust anyone with your True Name. You never know what They could do with it.

Circe comes quickly, resplendent in red, shades off from a true complementary colour scheme, what with the rich blue of her skin. The others fall away as she's hugged, and hugs the elf in return. "Circe!" she squeezes the women once more before letting her go, "It's been a long time. How...how are you? The others? Sera?"

Is everyone left in this thread involved in this conversation? Or should we split off into side threads?
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

12. Likes Ruach, Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes I am Circe," she laughs at her old friend, "Doing great! Don't have an Apache yet, but then again," she shrugs with both arms raised up, "I don't know how ta ride a motorcycle." Circe leans in to whisper, "Or the helicopter."

She steps back afer the hug ends, looking Mhairi up and down, "That's a good look fer ya. Hmmm," she thinks on Mhairi's question. "A lot of turn over but I can tell ya that Sera and Rhodes are getting married. So," she gives to thumbs up, "Great news right?! Ya will need ta be specific on names fer me ta tell ya who's here and who bounced. Oh, and I'm in charge of part of the club again."

Circe then tilts her head to look past Mhairi's shoulder, "Oh my, I didn't interrupt anything did I? Hello there," she waves, "Introductions might be in order. Sup?" I wide smile upon her lips, "Such a wonderful night, ta those to whom I am a new sight, ya can call me Circe."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

14. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector drew near the group with Tiny as were a plethora of other people. The Alpha wolf seemed to grin at the challenge as polite requests to join and introductions were layered atop one another in a mess of competing voices. Other figures, like Twist , remained the calm centre of the storm. Surrounded by beauties on nearly all sides, he missed Quinn Durant as she left quietly.

"Hey...? John. Sure. Why not join us? Looks like we're with running with the cool crowd." Hector shrugs, head swivelling to the Lost with a predatory suppleness Shane James Turner

"I am Hector."

The Alpha spoke assertively, with a touch of defiance as his space was crowded. He might have been speaking with Mhairi Ankaa or with Crystal but given the competing press of persons it was hard to tell. The wince that cut into Hector's face mere beats afterward was obvious - when Emily Makerith familiar voice added a friendly warning.

Was he the only wolf who had not ventured to this place?
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

16. Likes , Origins, Ruach, Shane liked this post

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

Tiny backs away a little, to give Hector room to join the crowd, and show deference to the Alpha, "He's a favored client. Perhaps my most favored client." He sees Emily coming in, "Nope, there's my most favored client." He waves over to her.
    "And yes, Mhairi, this is my first time here. I'm a bit lost in all the beauty. Were it not for my baldness i fear I might blend into the walls." The very short walls, that he just barely was able to stick his head over.
    "A pleasure to meet you Mya." He smiles at her, genuine and friendly, even as he starts to notice something odd about her. Her pale skin was quite pale, but ther was something else that just tickled at the back of his mind.

Tiny looks at the over-large group, pairing himself and Hector, Mya and Mhairi and Merry, or was she Circe?, Emily and Mabel, with John and Chris. Emily could handle herself far better than he and Hector. And how by Luna's tits did Hector of all people end up here. Not focusing on that, he tacked John on with himself and HEctor, the alpha had made an invitation, that was final. Emily's reaction to Circe, or was it Mhairi? hard to see, but regardless pairing them wouldn't work. Hmm hmm hmmm.
    "Pardon me, but this group seems overlarge to do anything more than say hello over and over. We'll never find out who killed Mr. Body that way. Might I suggest a triple split?" He gestures a pair of lines through the group, putting Emily and Mable with Chris, Mya Mhairi and Merry together, and Hector, himself and John. And then hopes everyone gets the joke. Surely they all must have played Clue at some point? Or was he that old now? "At least for a few minutes?" He hedges.
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

18. Likes Ruach, , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily hears the voice behind her and smiles a little more relaxed, taking a half-step back to rest her body against Mable's. "Hi babes!" She says without looking around, taking the vampire's hand and gently pulling her forward, looking around the group. She doesn't let go of her girlfriend's hand.

"Aww, charmer," she chuckles to Tiny. "Guys, this is Mable. Mable, some guys." She didn't want to throw out how people knew each other without their permission. Don't ask, don't tell. "Hector, and... Matthew."

The Ithaeur gives Circe a small wave and a broad grin, eyes travelling involuntarily down the dress's open torso. The werewolf chews her lip slightly. God fucking damn... will have to drag Mable home after this. Or maybe... The werewolf takes a deep breath, focusing on the feel of Mable's warm hand. "Hey Circe. Long time no see, and now we see so much!" She squeezes Mable's hand reassuringly. "Gotta say though, I'm pretty surprised to see you here."

She nods to Tiny. "Yeah, seems a little big. I dunno about you guys, but I could use a drink or three. Coming babes?" she asks Mable.

Emily heads over to the bar.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

20. Likes , Ruach liked this post
Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread