(Nexus II) Chris, Crystal, Jen, Skye, Qu
Jan 17, 2021 - Feb 20, 2021
(Nexus II) Over by the bar
Jan 22, 2021 - Mar 19, 2021
(Nexus II) Twist's Group
Jan 23, 2021 - Feb 23, 2021
Treehouse Sanctum at night with Kennifer
Apr 13, 2021 - May 15, 2021
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

Tiny's attempt to drift towards more academic topics is swiftly overwhelmed by the avalanche of puns and jokes. were he a less dignified man he would express his disappointment, as it stands, he simply smiles, enjoying the peals of laughter, and adding several of his own as the two start playing off each other.

"We've gone a touch too vulgar for me to follow safely, but I will admit that I can't actually tell if you are joking about the unicorns."
    He laughs, and it seems that bunch of their jokes have gone completely over his head. Easy to do with them both being taller. He hadn't found a spirit of such things, but then again, humans had no spirits either, so were they something added, that didn't have spiritual reflections? Perhaps the kidney theives would be ..."I take it back. Unicorns can't sew up a body after taking the kidney. So I'll ask, what did you do to those unicorns that let them sew up wounds? Circe was famous for her transmorgrification."
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Placing her fingers atop her chest with her hands pointing out.
    "It is also not that hard to defend at times it can even be harder to have taken than to remain." Giving her a wink.

Applauding as the exotic beauty takes a bow.
    "So where shall we heed to find ourselves a Pegasus instead?" Trying to contain her laughter, magic care not for physics yeah she was well aware of that far to well aware. "Hehehe so if I happen to come across these unicorns how should I defend myself from their thieving ways? Or should I perhaps steal their horns to just make them into normal horses?"

"No no they are not for riding they are just excellent allies, they always know where all the most beautiful ladies lives." Shaking her head. "Nahh serpents are mean little liars they taste quite good though, although a dance with the fairies sounds like fun but then again that might mean waking up to find that I have danced for half a century whilst time have stood nearly still so might be wise to avoid." Putting her fingers together. "That depends, if they look half as good as you so would I not protest."

"But who cares for a knight when you can defend yourself? The cobbler is far more useful though and deserves it's due." Letting her eyes scan over the woman. "So I agree you are nor a knight or a cobbler no you are the highest and best of things, you are one who sees the truth of the world you are a crafter. You see what is lacking, where strengths are needed, you close your eyes and dream solutions into being before letting your hands guide the materials until it exists." A small chuckle "Ohh but that is far to boring, money is far to easy to come over and just brings evil. It does sound a lot more fun to chase down the pom-poms."

Showing her back to Tiny and bending herself backwards until her hair touches the ground, looking up at him with puzzled eyes.
    "This is a world of wonders the one thing that is always true though is that the more we think we know the less we really know, everything is out there if you just know where to look." Giving him a coy smile.

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well fist Skye, never go ta candy mountain with them and ya should be fine. Oh, and beware of the one that WANTS ya ta touch his ribbed horn," Circe explains to Skye, "Super pervert. And I didn't teach them how ta cut out kidneys, pretty sure they have a hob, uh, candy gremlin fer that or something by the videos."

Circe can't hide the scowl on her face when Skye starts joking about dancing with the fairies. She had no idea how TRUE those dangers were. "Never trust the fairies. And if I recall Bioware some Smurfette aliens are unsafe fer sex."

"Oh ho ho ho, Matthew I know folks that are way worse," she purrs out to the poor man. "Oh? Perhaps I am the original goddess who sadly lost my title due to an incident involving cursed wine. I think Matthew would make a fascinating doberman," she winks at him.

And Skye was pouring on the flattery. "You are not wrong," she lifts her arms in the air and does a twirl before bowing to Skye, "Making something from whence there was nothing is not beyond me," and how true that was with Hedgespun. As for the pom-poms, given the stats of Moogles quite dangerous. Plus they're pretty much Pokemon cute. "True on the money but have ya seen a moogle?" She puts her hands on her hips and pouts at Skye, "I would be pissed if ya hurt something so cute. That'd be like giving me a fresh Fennec fox pelt. Eeew," she exaggerates the hand waving in disgust before smiling widely with one finger raised, "Plus fighting a moogle? It'd be safer ta circumcise a rabid werewolf."

Circe walks up to Skye before spinning, and with that dress it is kind of WOW, to face Tiny with her own smile. Circe's is full of mischief, "But be careful that ya don't stare too long inta the unknown lest ya want it to stare back at you. Fer some of that dark unknown will do strange, very not PG, things to ya."

[ctl=ooc]Glad I finally got to work in a werewolf joke [/ctl]
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing right out from the words.
    "Well now anyone who is stupid enough to go to candy mountain deserves a slap, anyone should be able to figure out that there is something shady behind it." Licking her lips. "Ohh ribbed horn, now that sounds like a fun trophy to get my hands on. Would you mind me cutting it of to keep as a trophy?"

"Got it no dancing in odd places, no clue what Bioware is though but it sounds right trying to steal the pure Smurfette shows their ways. No need to worry though never liked those blue avatars either to different to be appealing." Not to mention far to tall ones. "I do hope you didn't learn from experience though, now I could see that being a fun passion turned battle though."

Picturing the older man as a Doberman but nahh that didn't fit her view of him.

Snapping her fingers.
    "Exactly and there is no higher or grander skill than that to ever have existed. You belong to the forefront of people that can make or break this world, not merely the low standing of a boring overhyped knight." To glorified ones. "Sadly I have not, dragons and ghouls maybe a wendigo or two have reached my ears but the Moogle have eluded me. Maybe we would need to have a fun evening together to see if we can find this Moogle and see if we could cuddle with it?" Trying to keep herself calm knowing full well that skinning a fox would be perfectly in her warehouse, better not tell that now. "But which of the two would make a better party tale?"

Giving her a light grin.
    "Now that sounds sad, my eyes were always kept out into the world and the unknown and have seen more than most will ever dream of but still the none PG stuff I have found were never strange just brutal. Maybe I picked the wrong unknown."

Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze and Jenna walk exit the scene together.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

8. Likes liked this post

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

As Skye does a bridge pose, he looks down at her bemused. "There are easier ways to get me to look down your shirt, but I applaud your inventiveness. The poetry was a good and subtle touch." Had he swung that way, it might even have worked.

Listening as Circe goes deep into the greek history, Tiny struggles to recall his classics curriculum. 20 years ago? More? How long ago was that? "Considering that was 3 millenia ago, I wouldn't blame you for being angry about it, and besides, it'd be hard to turn me into a doberman. Men are pigs after all, and that was the point. Unless you think so highly of me that I'm at least somewhat dependable compared to your average man?" Considering many of the men he knew, he wasn't fishing for compliments so much as establishing the pecking order.

"I wouldn't know about fighting a moogle. but I assure you, circumcising a rabid werewolf is best accomplished by waiting for the moon to pass and then just asking nicely. You would be very surprised by what just asking nicely can get you."
    Of course, were he to live to his own advice they wouldn't be dancing around him like a pair of circus acrobats.
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"It was a nice view," she winks at Tiny when he jokes about the bridge pose. "Want me ta try doin' it?"

"Well Skye if ya really want ta find a Moogle,
    " she grins, "Just use Google. Though we could go on an adventure together, it'd be fun."

"Sounds like ya did pick wrong, fer there is much out there that is terrifc in both ways ta interpret it. Wondrous and begets terror."

"Dude," she throws her arms at him in a look at you gesture, "Yer a nice lawyer, as oxymoronic as that is, so yes yer above pig. But I didn't want ta insult yer manliness by suggesting something adorable like a beagle or bulldog. And ya ain't dopey enough fer golden retriever, nor cuddly enough fer bunny."

"Personally I'd recommend pink banapple, erm,"
    yeah the mundies didn't know what goblin fruit is or how narcotic it could be. That stuff would probably get a literal cyclops to fall to the ground giggling. Mundy version? "Marijuana. Just lock the puppy in the room with burning weed and wait til ya hear purring. Maybe, like, hmmm, 1 no 2 pounds? That'd probably do it."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

And so another evening drifted closer to dawn and the various entities of Sacramento who had rights to club entry, found themselves pulled back to their own worlds...

Week over the month mark. Hope everyone enjoyed! Please close out open side scenes if you have them.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread