Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Johnathan Kowalsic updates the Prince

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Jennifer Hazelton

"This is a situation that I hope is resolved soon. I need to speak with her Grace, the Alder Duchess and make amends. I do hope that the wayward childe can be brought in as well.
    I am pleased to hear that he has your recommendation. I shall make his acquaintance and go about organizing the group.
    " Apologies, Lady Prince. I did not mean to presume.

" I was wondering if you perhaps have an idea of someone who can round out the temporary coterie? I believe someone who has practice with weaponry could ensure that the coterie holds the advantage."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A brief nod, “Do you have contact details for her?” she guessed he did, as an Invictus in good standing. But you never know.

A shake of her head, “Nothing to apologize for.”

“Well, if you were looking for unaligned, I have no other names, except Mr Smith, a cousin. I don’t know him as well, and he’s been making it a habit of not appearing in Court. So as to his usefulness? Unknown. As for Invictus, I believe myself and her Grace are the only ones proficient with weapons. Mr Heinrich is a wildcard at this point, as he was removed from the First Estate, so I cannot speak on his abilities. But I would not trust him with something this sensitive.”
    No, not in the slightest. “Now, I know Mr Dirt Nap has been in the Domain for quite sometime and has always offered his services to aide the Domain. He is a Dragon, but he has helped in the past.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

3. Likes liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

"Ah I believe so. Perhaps I shall have my ghoul check in with your ghoul, if that is acceptable? To verify I have the most recent contact information. I shall go about making amends immediately."

He inclined his head respectfully as she stated there was nothing to apologize for.
    "Mr. Smith may be a good candidate, then. He has not appeared in Court? Ah, I see.
    A pity about Mr. Heinrich. I did approach him initially and hoped he would run the little temporary group to contain the painting. I shall have to check in. Now that he is on the outside, I would not like to see sensitive information floating out there.
    Perhaps Dirt Nap may be the best candidate. I do not have his contact information..."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

“That’s fine with me.” Picking up a pen, she writes Gabriel’s number on a piece of paper and hands it to Mr K. “All phones I have, and the one my Ghoul uses, are disposable. Should there be an issue, simply let me know.” She never kept a phone longer than she had to. And her Ghoul was well versed in being vague in texts and calls.

“Well, he has. He’s been Acknowledged, but for some reason, has decided not to grace us with his presence these past two Courts. I realize Court may not be exciting to some, but it’s vital to making sure all is well.” He hadn’t missed a Formal Court yet, but still, it was, unsettling.

A solemn nod, “It is a recent development. One I wanted to make sure you were aware of.” But she didn’t go into details. That was a private Invictus meeting and she was not at liberty to discuss it. If Twist wanted to, that was her call.

The pen was picked up again, and a number written on it. “This is his contact information. I believe you will find him quite eager to be of assistance to the Domain.”

6. Likes liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

"Thank you, Lady Prince." Mr. Kowalsic bids as he accepts the piece of paper and then Dirt Nap's contact information, tucking it into an interior breast pocket of his suit jacket.
    "I agree with you. I am just now impressing upon the Childe. Miss Kowalsic, the importance of Court. I assure you, we shall be seen again during Formal Court, and all Courts therafter." A bit of a smile. "Although I shall not monopolize your time at other Courts... at least not with sensitive information. Perhaps we could speak of other things?"

He seems to consider something quietly for a moment. He speaks after a few moments of silence.
    "Am I correct on the fact that Dirt Nap is a Dragon? The highest ranking, now that the embarassment of a Mekhet has left your Domain, Lady Prince?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A smile and nod, “You are both always welcome at Court, and I look forward to see you both becoming a presence within it.” At least he seemed to properly educating his Childe. Not that she’d expect anything less from a respected member of the First Estate. “I am always willing to discuss other things at Court. My problem is not many approach me to speak on anything other than what they want or need. So it would be a welcome change.” A smile, “And I’ll look forward to it.”

A nod to his question, “He is a Dragon. As to his position within?” a shrug, “I don’t know. I don’t get myself involved in that, but there is more than one Dragon now. But I would be lying if I said I would be surprised, as he has turned the position down in the past.” Another shrug. “So as to which holds the highest rank, your guess is as a good as mine. But I’m sure one of them will let the Domain know, when they get it sorted." wanting people to know, probably want a pack on the back or something. "Though it was welcome news that the other had left the Domain, I don’t see his stay as being one he would have enjoyed. His missteps were many.” Seriously, who brought a mutt to Court?

9. Likes liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Mr. Kowalsic nods to the Prince, smiling. "Thank you, Lady Prince. I look forward to familiarizing myself with the Kindred of the Domain. Perhaps we can speak more at Court."
    He tilts his head slightly, listening as the Prince details Dirt Nap's associations.

"I am curious about the Priscus Durant. I will leave this binder that she made with you." He indicated what Priscus Durant had offered up in court. "Curious if she is going for a position, although.." A one shouldered shrug.
    "- she seemed adament about not giving her report in person? If it pleases you, Lady Prince, I can depart for the evening. Thank you for taking the time to meet with me."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The nod was returned, “I’ll look forward to it.” Having a pleasant conversation in Court would be a welcome change.

A glance to the folder, “A curious one indeed. And if she has goals of a position within the Domain, she has not voiced them.” And the Savage was certainly not a mind reader. “I, for one, enjoy meetings and face to face conversation. It’s so much easier to tell when someone is lying to you.” And makes dealing with them swifter.

“Of course, and thank you for the reports and sharing the information with me. I believe you will be able to find the assistance you need, and if not, please call me.”
    If she had to do it herself, she would. But there would be quite a few unhappy Kindred after. “And should you be in need of anything else, you have my number.”

12. Likes liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

"Ah, perhaps I assign her ambition that she lacks." The Nosferatu observed.
    "Excellent, Your Grace. Thank you for taking the time for meeting with me, Lady Prince." Mr. Kowalsic stood. With dignity, he gave the Prince a deep bow of respect.

"I look forward to seeing you at Court. "

The aged vampire waited for the Prince's dismissal, his body turned attentively to her.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a respectful bow of her head to the other Kindred of Quality as she stood as well.

Nothing else said about Quinn, the Savage knew little of her. And as such, would only form a working opinion when she had more to base it off.

“And you as well, please, enjoy the rest of your evening.”

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread