Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Ever have one of those nights where you want to drink, but don’t want to drink alone? Well, Aurora was having one of those nights. But who to drink with? Sure, she could go hit a bar or club, but she just didn’t feel like it. But that wouldn’t help with the loneliness. She’d done a hell of a job isolating herself from those around her.

Sliding through her contacts, no one stood out, except Briar Rose. She enjoyed drinking it her last time, so she sends her a text, seeing if she wanted to come over. Takeout was offered, and drinks.
    If ok’d, she’d order whatever Briar Rose was up for and maybe some extra. Cause extra was good.

She went totally casual, nothing like what she wore to the Circle these days. Loose fitting jeans and a long-sleeved green shirt. Hair was air dried, not really brushed, but a hand run through it. Oh yeah, totally casual tonight.
    Briar Rose Saber Sloth

2. Likes liked this post
    Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP Half Pool: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2 | 3 w/ 2E Life Armour
    Occult 1

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 5 | Spell Tolorancy 3

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: 2E LifeShield Pot 3, Life Sight Pot 3

PRE

Briar Rose rides up, parks and is finger coming her hair before giving up and knowing she needs a brush and also knowing she'll still continue to not bring one with her. Did it look like she had the pockets for a brush? Was she someone who'd tote around a purse?

Fuck that noise.

She knocks on the door and after being let in, eyeing the hella casual Councillor, she thinks did the bitch get dumped? but she says, "I heard there's food and booze."
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower (half pool):
    Monthly Rits: 2E Life Armour/Life Sight (Duration 4/Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A nod as she closes the door, “There is tons of food and booze! I ordered what you said you wanted, and a few other things too.” Cause, why not? Gesturing to the counters which had various takeout containers.

“And I pretty much have a full bar. Name it, and I probably have it.” Picking up her own glass which had a milky green liquid in it.

“How’s things been going?” taking a sip.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Occult 1

Vulgar

PRE

"All of it?" shit, that's a mighty fine bill then. Briar Rose plans to plant a handful of bills for Aurora to find to pay her back. Having a feeling the Councillor wouldn't accept the money if the pinkette handed it to her.

Ambling over to the practically a buffet, Briar Rose starts pulling food onto the plate, "Hmm, lets get an easy start then. Rum and coke." she looks over at the milky green in the blonde's cup and props a brow up, "The fuck is that?"

Rounding the corner and ploping her ass onto a chair. She snares a fork with her fingers and spears some chicken.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Shrugging, “Yup! Plus, a lot of the takeout is better the next day.” Day old thai? Amazing.

Once Briar begins filling her plate, Aurora does the same, mostly focused on the pad thai. Cause she had really wanted that. Setting the plate aside, she begins making the requested rum and coke. Not a hard drink to make. “Mine? That’s Absinthe. Ever had it?” she asks, picking up the two drinks and putting them on the coffee table. Then brings in her own plate, along with some napkins.

Sitting as well, “Nothing like takeout and a good drink! I will never understand why some people insist on learning to cook.” This was easy and almost no dishes involved. “Anything new and exciting going on?” she asks as she tucks her legs under herself and takes a bite.

Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Occult 1

Vulgar

PRE

"Truth," Comes an amused voice, slurping noodles.

A soft "Ah," followed by a nod, "Nah, I haven't seen the green fairy. An' normally I don't like liquorice. But I'll try anything." even shit that shouldn't be edible. Once more praise be to Life. Always helps out in a pinch. She'd much rather keep her bike running then get fancy for herself. She can dumpster dive, her poor bike only had her to look after it.

A laugh, "I dunno, I can't really cook up anything amazing, but it beats out eating raw if you can't do take out." she says, forcing some cheer. She and the blonde bombshell obviously have very different life experiences.

"..." swallowing her next bite and pounding down more then half her drink, gasping a little as she comes up for air, "Not really. Cleaned the Theatre, an' spent Christmas Eve with Kaze. But I baled before long." a shrug. "You?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“So if you want to take some home after, please feel free. While I can eat them all, I really don’t want to.” A laugh.

She nudges the glass closer to Briar Rose, “Can try it if you want, but I don’t add sugar to it. Makes it too sweet for my tastes. But I hear you about liquorice, like, you will not find me munching away on it as a snack.” Shaking her head, “Nope. But for some reason, I like Absinthe, which doesn’t make much sense.” But then again, not much does.

“So what can you cook?”
    she asks, wrapping some noodles around a fork, “Did you know Avis and I were going to take cooking classes once together?” a warm smile as she remembered, “Really wish we had gotten to do that.” But at least they had somewhat buried the hatchet. Maybe. At least in her mind they had.

Laughing again, “Always a fun day when it’s time to clean the Theater. Did you get Campanella to mop yet?” those had been happier times, easier times. “Oh, that sounds like it could be nice. But if you baled before long, maybe not?” she was still getting a read on her fellow Shaman. “Ah, nothing really. Been bouncing around an idea of opening my own business. But that’s still a very distant idea. But I did brush up on my French,” shrugging, “so I have that now. Not that it’ll really be useful, but, yah.”

11. Likes Ruach, liked this post
    Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Occult 1

Vulgar

PRE

"I'm definitely taking leftovers. So. Thank you." she cheers with a fork full of noodles.

She looks at the drink, Aurora pushes forward, "Fuck it." and takes the Absinthe and shoots it back. It's a bad decision. She starts coughing, "Fuck. Sorry." grimacing, "Bleh," she sticks out her tongue, scraping it on her teeth. "Sorry. Reflex." She takes a bit. Obviously running her tongue around her mouth. After a long moment, "....I don't hate it."

She takes a drink of her rum and coke, and scarfs down some more chicken, "Nothing much. Like. Eggs and shit like that. Nothing fancy." then she pulls a brow up, Blondie and Avis, a big ol' bitch who can rummage around you head, tears holes Space and casually walks from A to B because fuck I'm a Master of Space Avis?

...well. Aurora is a long time resident. And a Master herself. So they'd probably seen some shit. Been through hell and back. "What kind of cooking lessens?" is what she ends up asking.

A laugh, or something closer to it, "Yeah, dude was doing scrubbing up with a sponge. Even went and wasn't in a suit. Like dude. Blew my mind."

A shrug, "Wasn't horrible. I just. It was Christmas. And. Yah." a shrug. Then she jumped onto the rest of the conversation, anything to get away from Christmas Eve. "What kind of business?"

13. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She couldn’t help it, she laughs, “Probably should have told you it’s not really a drink you shoot. But hell, why not?” and knocks back the rest of it. “If you wanted to try it with the sugar, I can make it. It’s supposed to take away the bitterness of the flavor.” Which she actually liked.

“Doesn’t really need to be fancy to be food. But I think eggs are a staple and can be had for any meal of the day. Plus, they’re great for hangovers.” Cause you can’t always use magic for that. She catches the eyebrow and has to chuckle, “Not two people you picture taking cooking classes together?” she jokes. “Oh, I think just regular, basic cooking classes. I don’t think we ever got around to setting anything in stone, it was sort of neutral way to hangout doing something we both couldn’t really do.” Would have been fun too. But, maybe Avis will pop up again!

Laughing, “It always blows my mind that he owns clothes that are not suits. Last time he was wearing jeans, and it took me a few seconds to process.” Cause he looked good in them, and was trying not to remember that. Clearing her throat, “Sorry, noodle.” Yup, totally was a noodle. “But at least he’s willing to help clean.” Always a bonus.

Well, that seemed like it could be a touchy subject, so she moves on.

“Not sure. I was thinking a place where I could sell the furniture I refurb, but also a place I could work. But it’s that whole, would it be successful or am I wasting time and money doing thing.” Shrugging, getting up to make another green drink and coming back.

15. Likes Ruach, liked this post
    Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Occult 1

Vulgar

PRE

She offers a very ya, ya laugh it up, face, but bleeds into a smirk, "Sure, I'll try it with the sugar."

Cheers to that, raising her fork with the saucy noodles, but she knows Campanella wouldn't agree, dude was a wine snob and a foodie. Which is why it was so fun to drag him to the food court. "Ha! No, like. I would go 'have you met her' but like you have. Fuck. She's like." she gestures wildly, sauce spattering on her shirt. She frowns and swipes at it with a thumb. "But sure. I get it. Maybe." it wasn't any weirder then other plans she'd heard to get two folks to spend time together.

Briar Rose.exe is not responding.

"....he owns jeans?!"" Fucking. What. She drops her fork to her plate, more sauce spatters against her skin and shirt fabric. Suddenly all of the thoughts she'd had Before She Figured Out Aurora's Big Fat Crush come spilling out of her mental block of sort of friend's LI DO NOT TOUCH.

Campanella owns jeans.
    Campanella. Wearing Jeans.
    Campanella. Wearing jeans with those cheekbones.

Her face is flushed, and she subtly checks for drool, and she totally misses the noodle excuse.

She coughs, and blinks. "So." conversation. Topic. Words. "Just refurb? Like anything or antiques?"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread