Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Pouring another glass, she proceeds to lay a unique flat spoon over a glass. The sugar cube was placed on top and ice-cold water slowly poured over, dissolving the sugar into the drink. Picking it up, she hands it to Briar Rose. “Here you go, and no worries if you don’t like it.”

Laughing, she picks up a napkin and hands it to her. “Oh, I have. I’ve been in a Cabal with her and kinda pissed her off with how I left. So we had some, well, issues. But we talked and I’ve worked with her, she’s awesome. Girl is badass.” No denying that.

More laughter, “I know, it’s a shock!” another napkin handed over. And then she catches the flush, and something rises within her. Something she wasn’t expecting. Was it anger? Jealousy? She wasn’t sure, but she didn’t like. She wasn’t dating Campy, had never dated him. Probably never will because she was a fucking moron wouldn’t couldn’t share her feelings.

Looking down quickly, she focuses on the noodles on her plate, carefully twirling them around the fork. Anything to not think about anything. Not wanting to look at Briar.

Then Briar gives her an out, and from the look in her eyes, she was very grateful, “I tend to lean towards broken pieces that I find in second hand shops or on the side of the road. Antiques aren’t something I would really dare to mess with yet. I’m not really that good, just kind of a hobby. Though I have done a few requested pieces.” Shrugging, “I don’t know, I’m just trying to find something here, in Sacramento.” Maybe a reason to be here? She wasn’t sure. "Though maybe I should say fuck it and open a brewery."

2. Likes liked this post
    Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP Half Pool: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2 | 3 w/ 2E Life Armour
    Occult 1

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 5 | Spell Tolorancy 3

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: 2E LifeShield Pot 3, Life Sight Pot 3

PRE

"Thanks." a nod, she takes the drink and sips. It's nice. Sweeter, but y'know. Sugar. So. Expected. "Mmm." is what she allows out.

Another nod, slower this time. Understanding. "Ah. Yeah. Makes sense...." she wants to know about the 'how Aurora left' bit, but Briar Rose wouldn't want anyone picking at her issues, so. She returns the favour. Not picking. No questions.

A blink, "....yeah. Shock." sure let's go with that. She tries to smile, it feels awkward on her lips. She swallows around the feeling, then takes another drink.

A startled laugh.

"Gotta say, I've tried your beer, and yeah, it's good. Not saying your refurb stuff isn't, but I dunno if I've seen it. So." she shrugs. Trying to. Help? Be friendly? Not be a bitch...?

Sure. Whatever.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower (half pool):
    Monthly Rits: 2E Life Armour/Life Sight (Duration 4/Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Watching over the rim of her glass, “Is that a good mmm, or a bad one? It seems to be a better reaction.” So that was a plus?

Debating her words, she decides to see if she opened up, if her fellow Shaman would as well. “Sounds like there is a question there. I try to be an open book, so if you’re curious about something, go ahead and ask.” Shrugging. Leaving it out there for her to ask, or not.

“Now Briar Rose, if I didn’t know better, I’d wonder if there was something else to that.” She teases gently. “Maybe you should ask him about the jeans sometime.” While she was in love with him, she figured she wasn’t his type. Now Briar Rose? There could be something there.

“Oh, well most of the stuff you see around here is something I’ve refurbed. The coffee table, the bookshelf that is still in progress. Nothing like, amazing, but I don’t think it’s horrible either.” She hoped. “Think the beer would sell? You can be honest with me, won’t offend me.”

Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Occult 1

Vulgar

PRE

"Good. Ya." more of a mumble, she takes another sip. "S'not like i hate it, but I'm not gonna go out and get it for myself. So." a shrug. Plus how much did a bottle cost?

A blink, she wasn't used to being read, but, then again. Normally no one was close enough to do it. So, giving the blonde some trust, she asks, "How did you leave?"

"W-wh-" her voice cracks, she coughs, "Why would I wanna ask him about his jeans. You saw the jeans and there's the whole...." she waves. Gesturing, the nebulous motion meaning feelings.

"Definitely not horrible." she gives everything another look, "I didn't even notice." which is a compliment, "I thought everything here was new."

6. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

An understanding nod, “I get it. I’ll make sure I keep an extra bottle here for the next time we hang out.” Lets be honest, she always had a bottle in the loft.

Seemed they were going to try this, asking questions and being honest. A good step. “I just upped and left, didn’t say anything and I think it really hurt her. I’ve never been good at the whole talking and all that, always been easier to just,” a shrug, “leave.”

The amusement was clear on her face as she laughs. “Because maybe he’d wear them again for you.” Teasing? Def. “The whole what? Your feelings for him?” playing dumb? Another def. Because she had never acknowledged her feelings for him to anyone except Tuesday.

Looking around the room, “I’ll take it.” Least it wasn’t a negative statement. “And thanks. Have you ever considered offering your talent to businesses?” she asks, an idea already forming in her mind. What if she did open a business, and she let Briar Rose paint it and add her talent to the walls?

8. Likes liked this post
    Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Occult 1

Vulgar

PRE

A bottle in house just for her? The pinkette eyes the blonde, "Thanks," feeling more, that it was just an excuse to buy more booze, fancy booze maybe, which. Hell. Briar Rose wasn't going to shame Aurora about it.

A nod. There's something harder but understanding in her eyes, "Did you leave Sacramento? Or just - " her, " - the Cabal?"

Eyes glaze over, her face flushes and she sputters around her drink. She squeaks, "No! Not my - " she breaks off shutting that down. "No! You're feelings for him!" she blurts out. "I mean. I'm not blind." why can't she stop talking? "You like him and I don't wanna - " she stops. Remember her own thoughts as she took in Aurora's casual look. Mean sure, but Briar Rose never said she was kind.

Was this a brake up / choking the unrequired feelings day?

Fuck.
    Shit.
    Gah - !

Yes get me away from this awkwardness, "Eh, not really. Like not a corporate type a girl. Not gonna go in for galleries or whatever."

10. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“Both. My father was dying and he had put me in charge of medical decisions. The doctors thought it was time to pull the plug so to speak, so I had to go back and sign off. But I kept it to myself and didn’t tell anyone what was going on. Which how I’ve always done things.” Shrugging as she eats more noodles and beef. Nd how she would do it again. When the time came, she would just be gone. Perhaps for good this time. She was beginning to see that Sacramento didn’t have what she wanted.

There was a hint of a smirk as Briar Rose has her little issues. But it was quickly wiped away by the words, “Wait…mine?” shaking her head as her cheeks flushed. “We’re not talking about those. And if we were, I’ve giving up on them. I’m not his type, and he’s out of my league. So don’t worry about me.” Her words perhaps said too quickly. But that was that in her mind, at least, what she had been telling herself. She’d let him down too many times, and he’d never shown any interest in her beyond friends. Emotions got in the way, and she was ready to throw those out the window. “And even if my feelings were a thing, which they're not, why would it matter?” it shouldn’t matter. “But I didn’t invite you over for uncomfortable or serious conversation. I just wanted to hangout and drink. So don’t feel you need to answer anything.” Raising her glass and taking a sip.

Nodding, “How about a small business type girl? Like, if someone you knew was opening a business and wanted some badass art work on the walls?”

Worth asking.

12. Likes liked this post
    Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Occult 1

Vulgar

PRE

A nod, understanding and hating it. Life was stupid and complicated and there was too much bull to sift through.

you could have left a note
    and leave myself vulnerable?
    we were a cabal
    and how can i trust that?

She shakes her head. It really isn't her business. Her bags are still packed.
    not really. she has her duffle and it's more a laundry hamper then a go bag anymore

"If you're out of his league, then I'm out of his galaxy." hot, blonde, Mysterium to boot, what hope did she have? None. Nil. Zilch. Nada. Mattaku arimasen

Fuck. Shit. This was a sort of break up / strangling those feelings thing. But let's not talk about it. Sure. Works for her.

"Like you? Sure. I can do that. I'd need to see the wall, and ask what you want or what the wall wants." Walls had Spirits too. The Building the Store, the floor below, the memory of purpose. "What style, and see if I could do it." she wasn't a master, or brush and canvas landscapes and portatifs, but graffiti style was where she sang.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The Shaman had to laugh, “Don’t sell yourself short. Plus, you’ve never let him down.” And she had, way too many times.

“Great! I would even be willing to pay you and cover the costs of supplies.” A nod, she understood, “Well, that is something that can be decided when I settle on a location. But I would give you complete creative control to paint whatever you wanted.” She had faith and trust in her fellow Shaman.

“How are your studies going?” she asks, tucking her legs under herself. “I’ve been debating which direction to go and can’t really decide. Like, Spirit is good and all, I just never felt comfortable messing with it.” A shrug, mixing some beef into her noodles. “The way the others talk so, uh,” pausing, “laid back about it makes me wonder how much they’ve actually used it.”

Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Occult 1

Vulgar

PRE

"There's a story there." did she want to pry it from the blonde? Yes. Would she? No. She didn't want people prying and poking into her bruises.

A distant, "Cool, sure." A head shake, materials, and labour, and creative control. That was more then fair, if she was a different kind of bitch she could screw over Aurora, but as she isn't she'd do something nice. Ya. Briar Rose can be nice. Ish.

A snort, "Yeah, I think it's a hubris thing. Shaman. Plus. Spirit. Equals. Yes I know Everything. Which. I dunno. Spirits aren't human. They're alien. They're not - they're Spirits and just calmly chatting up a tree is all well and good, but the Shadow can fuck you up. And I know that I don't know enough to trust that I'd be safe. Y'know?"

She shakes her head, takes a forkful of noodles and more of her drink before answering, "Like. I'm not advancing as fast as I'd want. But I haven't put in too much time. Like. Ug. And Kaze? Ya, he told me he's an Adept of Life now, and I'm still just a Disciple and he's not even a fucking Thyrsus! Uggg." she groans, "Like I'm not hating on him, good for him, it's a huge accomplishment, but like. I've been studying Life."

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread