Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A nod, “There are a few. Lets just say I’ve been in a Cabal with him a few times, and I’ve left the city a few times, without saying anything.” Which paints her in a bad light. She got it. But, she wasn’t good with goodbyes or any of the emotions that went with them. “That’s also why I’ve been going solo since I got back.” Then she can only let herself down.

“I’ll let you know when I’ve found a place. It’s not as easy to find a space that has what you want at a price that doesn’t bankrupt you.” Annoying.

Laughing, “So that’s what it is, makes sense now.” Leaning over to grab an egg roll, it went with Thai, totally did. “Oh, I know. I’ve spoken with a few, and it always made me uncomfortable. Especially when I had people around me who couldn’t speak with or see them, then it complicated it. And I would rather just avoid them if I can. People seem to forget that there is always a price with Spirits, they always want something, and it’s not always something you are willing to exchange. Just wish others were as careful with them.” But Life could be just as dangerous.

Eyes widen briefly, “Wow, he’s progressing quite fast. I remember when he approached me to mentor him in Life. And then asked me to turn him into a bird.” A shake of her head, “Well, is there something holding you back? Something I could help with? Because as I do care and want to see you be successful. But Life is tricky, and I’ll do what I can if you need help.” Then thinking, “Not saying you need help, you strike me as someone quite capable of taking care of herself.” Just an offer.

Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP Half Pool: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2 | 3 w/ 2E Life Armour
    Occult 1

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 5 | Spell Tolorancy 3

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: 2E LifeShield Pot 3, Life Sight Pot 3

PRE

"Ah." Well, that put things into perspective.

She nods, never wanted to buy a building, never had a place where she wanted to put her own blood, sweat, and tears into it, but she knows that it would do more then just brake the bank.

A hum around her next bite, Aurora didn't need to sell Briar Rose on Spirits being tricksy little devils. She already knew that. S'why Anima made her eye twitch. Bitch didn't know well enough to fuck off.

"I am." a grunt, "But thanks." looking down at her plate, "I'll figure it out. It'll mean more if I figure it out myself." and she didn't want anyone to watch her fail over and over again. "But, I gotta ask. Bird?" did she go through with the ask? Did she not? Did Kaze make an excellent canary?
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower (half pool):
    Monthly Rits: 2E Life Armour/Life Sight (Duration 4/Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A nod, “I get that. And it makes complete sense, there is a sense of accomplishment when you get there. But I’m here if you need it.” And she wouldn’t push it. “But I respect the want to achieve things yourself. Not many would have the inner strength to go that route.” An absent nod as she finished her noodles with a slight frown. There was never enough pad thai noodles.

A snort, then laugh, “Oh yeah, a bird. He wanted me to turn him into a bird to experience it. Being able to fly.” Putting the plate down, eyeing what was left on the counter, “I told him no. While I have the ability to safely do it, where he wouldn’t get lost in the form, I won’t do it. I see it as something he has to achieve himself. It’s cool and all, being able to fly whenever you want, but it shouldn’t be something you ask someone else to do. Like, maybe I take it too seriously. Having that ability and all. But I just don’t feel right changing people into whatever animal they want because they asked.” Shrugging, “What’s your opinion on something like that?” they shared a path after all. “And the last time I was a bird, it was to stay safe while the more combat orientated Awakened fought.” Looking thoughtful, “Or maybe I’m just too serious now.” Sighing, “I dunno. But I need something sweet with lots of sugar. How about you?” she asks.

4. Likes liked this post
    Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Occult 1

Vulgar

PRE

Briar Rose just smiles awkwardly. Not wanting to naysay the blonde, but also. No one's complementing her work effort, bitch don't need to start now.

The pinkette nods, the awkward smile taking of a brittle edge. She would have done it. Changed Kaze into a bird, whether it was safe or not. Just to see if she could do it, just to see if his Will was stronger then hers, just to see the sheen of his feathers and if he was the one to choose them, or if it was enterally up to her.

and some dark part of her wanted to see if she could keep him, a canary in a cage

"What's it like being a bird?" she asks instead of speaking her thoughts out loud, Shamans were shit at Mind, and it was an assumption, that Aurora didn't know any or enough to burrow into her head and slurp up her thoughts. Shrugging when Aurora skips passed and offers sweets.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Pulling a tray of various cookies from the counter, she walks back over, sitting down.

“Uh,” thinking for a moment, “it was, weird?” was that the right word? “I’ve only done it the one time, but to be a bird, and to still have my own mind? It was both invigorating, but terrifying at the same time. It’s really hard to explain, and I really suck at explaining thing. I’d like to do it again, in an environment where there isn’t a battle against golems going on. Maybe then I’ll have a better description.” Picking up a cookie, “Should try it sometime. See how it feels for you.” Or whatever.
    This hadn’t gone as she wanted it to. Getting to know her fellow Shaman better, maybe becoming friends. But, whatever, some people were just not destined to be friends.

Things seem to be naturally coming to a close if we wanted to wrap

Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Occult 1

Vulgar

PRE

A hum, and a nod. "Sure, I guess." taking a cookie, "I suppose it's just another reason why I need to work on my studies." a shrug.

The night winds down and Briar Rose feels good. Weird having a friendly relationship. Girl talk, teasing. Food, drinks. And desert. Yeah. It's been a long time since she's gotten to know someone this well.

Sure! Sounds good to me

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Aurora makes sure Briar Rose leaves with as much of the takeout as she wants. Plus cookies. Because cookies.

Thanks for the fun scene!

9. Likes liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread