Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Garden Grounds was closed for the evening, at least, according to the sign. But the warm lights glowed in the windows, and Vivian Wing would know the door was open for her.

Inside, Sera was busy putting the finishing touches on new decorations for Valentines Day. Nothing too commercial or goddy, but classy and elegant. While there were a few rose decorations on tables, resting in glass jars, there was more of a variety of other flowers. Pastel lilies, tulips and a few that were not that common. There was a few tall jars on the counter with various treats in them, with a sign written in beautiful calligraphy, Free! In the display were various Valentines cookies and treats. The cold brew setup had fresh coffee inside, and there was also fresh hot coffee brewed. Double french doors that led to a patio were closed.

The Nix wore black leather pants with a white, stylish blouse. Her long hair cascaded down her back, sweeping the floor as she moved about the counter. The wildflowers growing with each step, spreading across the room, the lights reflecting off her gilded and scaled skin. On one of her translucent hands was her engagement ring, the only jewelry she wore. Softly humming, she stepped back from an arrangement, appearing to decide if she liked it or not.
    Vivian Wing pisces
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

Mantle 1: Hot sticky Wind of the Summer Storms

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian slipped in through the front door, and locked it behind herself. Once secure in the knowledge no one else would come through that door unexpectedly behind her, she relaxed and took a look around. She heaved a contented sigh! She knew she would love it from what it looked like on the outside. She felt like she was leaving the chaos and madness of the outside world and slipping into a little hidey hole, of good food, good company, and privacy. Sanctuary like. The beautiful Elemental was dressed in a pair of form fitting black skinny jeans with strategic rips down the front, and a wide knit light gray sweather that was off the shoulders, giving the top a romantic feeling to it. Her heels were gray and kitten height, she was tall enough at five foot seven. She didn't need tall heels.

One thing that really stood out, was the fact that Vivivan had a blade strapped to her thigh. The sheath was custom made for it, leather straps hugging her right leg. Making it easy to deduce that Vivian was right handed. It was for a blade the size of a forearm. Not one of the larger curved blades she normally used for fighting. THis was a quick and dirty self defense blade. Vivian rarely went anywhere unarmed.

Her stormy, alien eyes gazed at the Queen of desire. Her full lips upturning into a playful smile as she approached the other Lost. "Hello Seraphina of Spring. I am so glad you asked me to coffee." She ordered a Caramel Machiatto on ice with extra carmel. Vivian was never cold. The warmth from her mantle blew gently around her. The safety and security of the bounty and abundance of Summer.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Hearing the door open, she turns to look. Sure, she was expecting Vivian, but, sometimes you never know.

A warm smile spreading across her lips, “Vivian! So glad you took me up on my offer, welcome to Garden Grounds.” Greets the angelic voice, moving behind the counter to prepare the drink requested. When it was finished, she motioned for Vivian to follow her to a table, setting the cup down. Grabbing her own mug from the counter, and a plate of the cookies and treats, she sits down.

“How’ve you been? The city treating you well?” she asks, taking a sip from her cup, “And you can speak freely in here, it’s just you and I. And please, just Sera is ok.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

4. Likes pisces liked this post

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

The jelly filled little heart cookies were instantly picked up by Vivian as soon as she sat down. She put two cookies on a napkin square. She sucked up some coffee gently from the straw, and sat back chuckling a little at all the questions.

"I've been around awhile, just out of sight and mind of the other Lost. I've been a ghost for a long time, but I realize I cannot get any better ignoring my other side. I am more than simply human. Acting like the other side of me doesn't exist, you can only go so far. " She sighed slighly, and shook her head.

"What about you? Do you like everythng about the area, about the Freehold? What's the current events I should be caght up on?" She then began to go to town on those cookies.She was like nibbling machine. Always hungry.

6. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The Nix picks up one of the sugar cookies, because, sugar.

A nod of understanding, “I get that. I believe a lot of us go through that at first. How is the city and Freehold treating you? Any problems?” because problems were not ok.

Raising her mug, she takes a sip, nodding, “I do actually. Once I got settled in and found my own little niche, it became home. The only thing I’m not too keen on is how people seem to always be coming and going. Almost like Sacramento is a stopping place for a few nights only for them to move on. But I suppose I was like that at once.” Until she found Sacramento and felt safe.

“Current events? Hmmm.” Another careful sip before translucent hands lower the mug once more, “There have been a few things going on. We have one of Them lurking around, The Huntsman. We’ve gone at him a few times, but have yet to be successful, but it is being handled and I hope we’ll finally end him this time. There was an issue with humans going missing, we investigated, and found they were being taking into the Hedge to be used as slaves in an orchid. Now that is a whole other mess, we took care of Queen Anne’s hench lady, but haven’t dealt with her yet. That one will take some careful planning.” She felt ok sharing those facts as the Wyrdstone had no rejected Vivian. “Circe has been a huge help on both fronts. Telling you, that girl is deadly with a great sense of humor.” Laughing.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask

Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

The truth was there had been something weighing heavily on her mind and heart. She sighed slightly, and leaned forward a bit. “I think my manager is full of shit, to be frank. I haven’t acted on anything because it's not like I have an ID that could hold up in court or anything, and he’s the constant source of my income. I think he’s pocketing most of the money though, and trying to make it so I don’t really blow up for some reason. I’ve seen just dancers make millions in a combination of sponsorship, music videos, going on tour as a dancer under hip hop labels best. I had a lawyer look at the contract, and he says most of which I have already satisfied and could seek a new manager when I like. I just don't know anybody. The sticking point happened when my manager asked if I’d be willing to be a paid date for someone.” She shoved a whole cookie in her mouth looking forlorn.

She listened attentively to her tale of the great foe affecting the freehold. She held her coffee to her chest with both hands, sipping and listening. Contemplating quietly. “You have all survived. So ...do we know any weaknesses yet? Anything?” She let out a breath. “I sometimes wished I remembered more, Sera. I was the Wind. I mean, I know it's hard to contemplate how much the wind itself must know, but I find it hard to recall things. I don’t even know if there is anything for me to remember.”

9. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Sipping her coffee, she listened, frowning here and there. “That’s, that’s just not right. I don’t have much pull in the entertainment field, a bit, but not a lot, but if I can help, I will. If you need income to help, you can work here if you want. It’s not a whole lot, but if it would help.” She would of course help. “But being a paid date for someone?!” her eyes wide, “Not that there is anything wrong with it, but you shouldn’t be asked to do something you’re not comfortable or ok with. Want me to talk to him? I can be scary.” A bit, not a lot. But she wanted to help.

A shake of her head, “Not really. Myself, and a few others are going to go back into the Dream, where we found him, and rip out the poison. I’m hoping it will not only weaken him, but lead us to where he is. He’s formidable in the Dream, but perhaps there is a weakness we can find. The Dread Lord is especially strong in this field, I’m not too bad, but not as talented as he is.” A warm secret smile as she sips her coffee. "Now Queen Anne? She's going to take some careful planning. She won't go down easily, and I want everyone as safe as possible in that battle."

Putting the cup down, a translucent hand reached out to gently squeeze the Summers, “I understand that. There is a lot we don’t remember, but, it comes back. As time goes on, and we get stronger, the memories come back. And sometimes, they’re not good. As the Wyrd grows within you, so will the memories.” Then a frown as she wraps her hands around her mug, “And when they do, if you need support, or someone to talk to about them, I’m here. Though I know and understand that takes trust, and I haven’t earned that yet. But the offer is there.” No judgement in her voice.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask

Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian watched Sera a moment and nodded in agreement with her words. She hesitated before speaking, but if anyone could understand, maybe it was her. “I don’t have any experience dating or being with anyone in any way. I was taken during the summer before I was to start Julliard in the fall. Thankfully my keeper had no interest in sex, but now neither do I. The Keeper called it ‘cutting the bruises from the banana’. Distractions were forbidden. Emotions have come back, even remembering gentleness and hugs, and love, but physical desire. Nothing. The point being, on my paid date, I am sure looking in my dead desireless eyes was more unsettling than the broken wrist I left him with. I suppose that is why I was so flippant with Yamiyo at the Coronation.” She smiled slowly to Sera despite the subject matter. “I know what I have to do, I am just afraid to do it.” In response to her offer to talk to her manager and be scary. “I needed to have a place to say it aloud though, and I thank you Sera for giving that to me.”

She sat forward in her chair a bit, brow furrowed, hanging on every word that dropped from her lips. She sat back then and thought about it all, nodding a bit.
    “Why are they always so damn strong in dreams? Is it just the connection with dreams and Arcadia? Or something more I wonder?” She nibbled her lower lip. “I wish I could help, but I am no good in that sense. The other one maybe, I guess we will see!”

She took a drink and ate some more cookies, before sitting back and sighing a bit. “It’s hard for me to talk about Arcadia. I tell people I don’t remember because well...what the hell am I supposed to say that would make sense to you, or them? I didn’t even have a body for some of the time. When I finally earned it back, I was light as a feather, and had wings. It was shortly after that I escaped. I find it hard to articulate to others my ‘feelings’ because they aren’t human or even physical experiences that translate.”

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

There was kindness and understanding in her eyes as she listened. But she takes a few seconds before speaking. It was a delicate subject, and Vivian had opened up about something personal. She needed to be mindful and respectful of that. “I was never allowed to date as a teenager, and rebelled by dating a guy that led to me being Taken. So I don’t have a whole lot of experience either. But I was conditioned to be a beautiful Siren to look at, and be charming when spoken to. Dating can be so complicated! Men and women expecting things from you that you have no intention of giving. Like you owe it to them.” A shake of her head, “A mess. But I’m glad you stood up for yourself and broke his wrist! Maybe that will teach him some manners.” Probably not. “If she continues to be a problem, please let me know. I’ll have a talk with her.” Though she had a feeling Yami already knew. “Sometimes the right thing to do is the scariest. But something tells me you’re up for the task and will get done what you need to get done.” She was a Summer, and Summer’s tended to not back down.

“You are more than welcome, anytime you need a place and someone to vent things to, give me a call. Sometimes just having that can help.” At least it helped her in the past.

A soft laugh, musical in sound, “I wish I had that answer, Dread Lord Rhodes would be the one to ask that. If I had to guess? I would assume it has to do with Wyrd, it’s shared in both the Dreamscape and Arcadia. But he would have a more scholarly answer.” It was his thing. “No worries, Oneiromancy and Oneiromachy are not everyone’s things. But both have their uses against Them and other things. I’m sure you will be a great help with the Orchid. We will need everyone who is willing to lend aide.” Something told her they were not going to go quietly and there would be a fight.

Chuckling, “It can be a difficult and delicate subject. And nothing you say will make us understand what you went through. Just as anything I said about my time there would make sense to you. But, I like to believe we all understand on some level. Understand that while we all suffered differently, we are all stronger and have allies in each other.” Putting her cup down, “And you don’t need to tell anyone anything you don’t want to. No one will push you for it, we all respect each other’s privacy in that regard.” Picking the cup back up, “And who knows? Maybe as time goes on, and our connections to the Wyrd grow, maybe the words will come to us. If you wanted to try to articulate your feelings, perhaps start with other feelings or experiences. Or just avoid the whole thing.” A shrug with a smirk, “Up to you.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask

Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian sipped her ice coffee, sitting back and listening to Sera. Vivian flinched at the word ‘trained.’ Not being able to imagine what kind of sick keeper would think of something like that. At least her durance was in utility, as were all the elementals. She nodded in agreement on her assessment of dating. “It’s frustrating. I guess Ilike these shitty challenges though. I had to pick the one industry I am worst at. I lost so much of what I was capable of before. It’s so hard to connect and understand people. To move them emotionally, for me because I wasn’t one for so long. I was a thing...you know?” She paused a second like a light bulb just went on over her head. “Oh my Gosh. It’s so simple isn’t it? The answer.” She leaned forward. “You help me learn to connect better and work on my singing, and I will help you learn to dance!”

Vivian leaned forward as she talked about the Dream. She considered it briefly. “I like the way you explain things. In layman’s terms for me. The Dread Lord’s explanation may go over my head.” She shrugged gently. “I don’t think he would like explaining something to a dim bulb like me. I mean, there is only so much you can do ya know.” She dismissed herself easily. Almost casually. Like she assumed she wasn’t intelligent enough for certain things. She brightened about the Orchid though. “I will reduce her to bits if I have too!” She nodded enthusiastically. Clearly Vivian did not sweat the violent stuff. Sera definitely got the ‘not to picky about how’ they took down one of the Gentry.

“I went from herding clouds, and ushering in the sunrise’s warmth across the land, laughing and sliding on rainbows, to being a homeless person here. For a while, to my everlasting shame, I didn't think I could make it here. The others I came out with couldn’t stand this place. They learned the contract of Elements and simply became the Wind again. I have so far refused to learn it. It is my most powerful contract, and I fear to learn it alone. Without the support of the freehold. I didn’t go through everything I have to just go back to being a thing again.”

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread