Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

The bloody shadow what was that? Were that the member she hadn't met or someone/something else?

Giving Emily a nod.
    "Give me a call and we can set something up."

Listening and following how the people around her discuss, following to see how they reason. She was still to new to have any real bonds or ties here.
    "I am gain for the ritual." Not one that she could perform herself but the point were easy to understand.
    Rahu Blood Talons Health:
    Her English have a very clear Russian accent.

2. Likes Kelreth liked this post
    Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Bleeds Well listens to Alpha thoughtfully.

"Same story, different chapter. We'll need to be careful of the friends we chose. Let's not wake any old friends before their time returns." He gives Emily an in-the-know smile.

"I'll check some running paths I've seen Chrissie-poo take. Anybody have his scent?"

PU: 4

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector face grew pinched and tense.

"I have his scent... But I don't have the rite. I think it is time we got some rites under our belt. We've managed in the past but that doesn't work so good now. I guess we'll all be doing some study after this."
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

"Unfortunately, his scent would have to be freshly gained in order for the rite to work. A few hours at most. I meant that we, here, should share our scents with each other, as a preventative before we go hunting after him." Tiny thinks, "Uh, emily? Do you have a kinfe we could use for this? I'll be happy to share my scent first, and i'll remember to get a knife." He shifts his front teeth to Urhan sharp, and bites the back of his hand. Hot blood wells up from the small cut, and he offers his hand to the group. "It doesn't matter who tastes it first, I'll still use the rite."
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

6. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily shakes her head at Tiny's question. "You go ahead. I always like seeing how other people learned it. Can do it, naturally," she grins.

A snap of the fingers and points to Hector's plan. "Yeah, that's what I meant. We, like, us the pack, can only stem a tide if the whole area is shaped into something else. Gotta go wit the flow, man." Change, adapt.

She gives the new girl a smile and a wink, before the Ithauer sniggers at Bleeds' in-joke before nodding in agreement.

Looking back to Tiny, she shakes her head. "Nah, not on me. Probably some glass or something around we can use, though. Or claws and teeth, they all work." She was nothing if not an improvisor. The Crescent rocks herself up and wanders over to the Elodoth, ready to take the blood.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

(Essence for Partial Change gift)Status 1 Spent
    PRE

A pause. Hector graces Tiny with a truly awful and beatific grin as his mouth pops and contorts to accomodate his rapidly morphing teeth.

"Done."

The word is garbled and spat out.

Hector bites his own arm till blood flows. He is ready to share his scent for the Elodoth's ritual.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

5'5-165cm tall, with a slim light body.
    Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Taking a deep breath and letting her claws grow out and heading over to Tiny whilst rolling up her sleeves and drawing a cut on her lower arm.
    "I'm gain." Stretching out her arm.
    2 successes
    Rahu Blood Talons Health:
    Her English have a very clear Russian accent.

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Less inclined for pomp and ceremony, Bleeds Well extends a hand to the fanged Alpha, "Nothing like the old ways. And I'm shit all at these things."

PU: 4

11. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

Tiny shifts himself into Dalu, and cuts Emily's tongue with his right thumb. He turns to the locus, and bows as he had been taught. then he looks up at the half moon in the sky and closes his eyes, Thank you mother, for all that you have taught me, and thank you Mother for giving me this life. He turns to Emily, and raises his hands high over his head. Its weird to be looking down at her. He breathes into his hands, his breath fogging and forming a ghostly glove <<As you have hunted, so we shall all hunt. As you have caught the quarry, so shall we catch. As you have tasted the blood of the hunted, so we shall hunt with you, from this day to the next, from this year until this next, or until our quarry expires.>>

He holds the bloody finger, handing it to each wolf in turn to taste his blood from Emily's tongue.

He repeats the ritual for each person. For no one does he go faster or slower, for no one does he embellish the ceremony or detract from it. Under the Judge's Moon's light, he treats all equally innocent, and equally guilty.
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

13. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

The pack's totem nods silently as the pack agrees to hunt down the errant bloody shadow. As the pack one by one offer up blood for one of their bargained power Necessary Guile flashes too white of teeth for a split second. Then settles into its perch, one paw firmly resting on its prize.

15. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread