Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(2012) Out of the Way Table

Dec 20, 2020 : (2012) Winter Coronation
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Elegantly walking up to the group.
    "Hi I hope I am not disturbing a meeting." Giving them all a warm kind smile. "I am planning a ski trip very soon, maybe a week maybe just a weekend and just wanted to see which or if any of you wanted to come along?"

It will be made a scene if you wanna attend.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    Merit (Arcadian Body:Str)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

“Or spartan battle skirts?” Ram asked with a slightly raised eyebrow and sly grin when kilts came up.

Ram gave a soft laugh when Circe talked about child locks “I’ll be making sure the group knows what we’re all capable and we have some general marching orders.” Nothing intense, they weren’t in Summer, but having a short brief before a Hedge mission was always a good idea.

“Size is always a problem,” he commented with a sigh at the truth of that statement “Though apparently Sera can make adjustments. Probably should talk to her about that at some point,” he continued idly, glancing across the room before turning attention back to the table group.

“But training would be great. Still getting used to wearing armor again and need practice with that as well.”

He smiled when Yamiyo approached though it faded a bit when she didn’t sit down. And when she talked about skiing he rubbed the back of his neck. “I, uh, don’t have any ski gear. Well, some I use for protection but no like… actual skis. And I wouldn’t want to damage anything I rented…,” he kind of sputtered out, afraid he was sounding like he was making up excuses “But it sounds like fun,” he assured her.
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

3. Likes pisces, Origins, liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Spartan skirts? Eh, it's all Greek ta me," Circe had to say it. "Good ta hear Ram," she approves of his preparations for the patrol. "If nothing else I can supply folks with a baseball bat ta block and swing with."

"Brilliant idea Vivian," she nods in approval of the idea, "I'm planning a war camp fer everybody. So no Summers can learn ta not die. Oh, t-shirt option. Any who, it'd be great ta have a Summer stab master there, proof of Summer's strength and all that." She nods as a question comes to her mind. "Ya know anything about bayonets? Think it might be a good option fer me."

Circe smiles, "Totally good point bro. Unlike the light vest or skin suits, armor armor is gonna mess up yer game."

Yamiyo's arrival to the Summer camp gets a look from Circe. Not a glare but an amused smile. "No and sounds interesting Yamiyo," she then pats Ram on the shoulder, "Dude, what kinda of leader would I be if I don't kit ya up? We can rent shit and get ya the winter clothes fer it."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

5. Likes pisces liked this post

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

Mantle 1: Hot sticky Wind of the Summer Storms

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

"Bayonets are awesome. You should totally create a custom one you can put on the end of your guns, so that if they get to close you don't have to pull another weapon. Just start stabbing them!" She made a stabbing motion with her hand to Circe while nodding enthusiastically. "Bayonets are unique though, so it will take some adjustment." She informed Circe.

"I can be counted upon to instruct in the use of Swords, Circe." She bowed her head in reverence to her Queen.

Vivian giggled and tossed a piece of broccoli at Ram with a grin. "Size is a difficult thing for you isn't it?" She sympathized merrily. "But not everyone is off put by size Ram. Don't worry, I'm sure we will find a way to make it all fit." She said sincerely, and then her expression changed to suspicion. The Elemental was realizing there was something wrong with the way she said that indeed. But the look of puzzlement was gold. Pure gold.
    It looked like she was about to say more her cheeks starting glow slightly as embarassment finally took hold, but Yamiyo came up asking about skiiing.

She watched Yamiyo a moment, and considered. "Why do people think its a good idea to go throwing themselves down a mountain?" She said with a shrug. "Though there is also ice skating, and hot tubs on decks that over look the mountain slopes. Hot chocolate at the lodge. " She supplied to Ram and Circe nodding a bit. "Could be lots of fun."

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

A slight frown towards Ram.
    "Ohh well that's fine, still if you change your mind so are you more than welcome to come with." Giving him a kind smile.

Sighing in relief from the Queens words whilst trying to not let the overheard words of battle or well spartan skirts make her mind go to the wrong areas.
    "Hot chocolate by the fire at night, ski slopes all day and who knows maybe a cute guy to flirt with for those who like that." Smiling a bit "Or if I am lucky some lovely girls." Shaking her head for a moment. "So you're in then Circe?"

Letting her mind think for a second before trying to take a chance on the words not meant for her, shifting her attention towards Vivian.
    "Say I have a rapier at home, a blunted one for practice but I would love to learn to use it. Any chance I could convince you to give me some lessons as well?" Not having had an easy time to touch it since, no do not go there.

"For the speed and excitement, the thrill and adrenaline and cause people always finds new ways to entertain themselves even if it might cost them a broken leg or two." She were not bad with sports in general though so that should not happen. "Do you wanna come with? It would be a delight to have you with us."
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    Merit (Arcadian Body:Str)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

Ram smirks and rolls his eyes at ‘all Greek to me’. He did his best not to laugh because that would only encourage more dad jokes in the future. He didn’t quick manage to suppress it all though.

“War camp huh?” That brought a lot of half memories, training, sleeping through bombardments, and worse. However, it was one of the few times he could remember joy, drinking, comradery, and forgetting you were at war for a little while “Still following the rule that food lures everyone in? Cause I’ll be there if that’s the case,” he said, hiding a shaking hand under the table while he continued to smile.

“It’s fine,” he said trying to assure Circe she didn’t need to buy him anything “Probably wouldn’t have my size and if they did it would be really expensive if I ended busting them.” Ram didn’t so much rub his neck as he normally did as held it there as if to steady it.
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

Woops Wrong thread ignore me

Goes by the name: John

10. Likes pisces liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"For the rifle sure," Circe agrees with Vivian, "Fer the pistols not so much. It'd look stupid and I can just punch anybody at that range." And she didn't correct Vivian about bayonets being mass produced. Sure she could spin something up but she had naught to do it with that'd be worthy of the effort. As for the trianing, "Excellent ta hear Vivian," a thumbs up, "I have no idea how ta use them."

"But of course Ram," Circe smiles but holds in the laughter, "Plus beer. that seems ta work too."

Circe bit down on a trio of carrots as Vivian said THAT! It'd be bad form to break down in laughter at a Winter event. As for the talk of skiing by Vivian, "And snowball fights are possible. Usually with whiny little shits that can't take a fight but who knows, we might get someone serious. Plus ya can watch people fail at skiing too."

As for Yamiyo's question, "As long as I don't have an evil bitch ta kill at the time, I'll be there."

Circe turns upon Ram with a frown. "Have ya seen some of the athletes out there Ram?" She asks him flatly, "There will be suits in yer size. And fer Hedgespun, ya provide the pieces and I'd welcome that practice," she looks Ram up and down. Her blue lips smile, "But ya are right. Ya will need a LOT of bones fer me ta make ya armor."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

0 Scenes

Sorry to rain on anyone parade, but remember folks, Scenes happen within Sacramento. So if y'all want to go skiing you will need to find a place in Sacramento.

0 Scenes

3 days left folks!

14. Likes Origins liked this post
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread