Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(2012) Out of the Way Table

Dec 20, 2020 : (2012) Winter Coronation
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    Merit (Arcadian Body:Str)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

Ram set down his plate gently and admired the center piece. He especially like the candle features. For now the Render enjoyed the break in conversation and watched over the room, especially Vivian. If anyone wanted to join him, they were more than welcome but for now he took Winter’s advice and appreciated the alone time.
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

2. Likes Origins, , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe joins Ram at the table, her own plate set quietly. It is odd for the boisterous blue Fairest to be this quiet. "Well met Ram," she nods her head towards Vivian, "Seems our Court grows even in the coldest times. Can not go wrong with more Iron. How have you been since we last spoke? Are you doing well?"

Very sedate for Circe. And she smelt of nothing "medicinal" that could account for that. She was just showing restraint, for a change.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

4. Likes , pisces liked this post

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

Mantle 1: Hot sticky Wind of the Summer Storms

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian plopped down across from Circe and Ram with a sigh that rattled long and low from her lungs. She gave Yamiyo a considering look as if she was biting back a retort that the Spring would not appreciate. The world in her eyes was storming, and lightening broke in the dark cumulus clouds, threatening to arc. For now it was contained.

Oh look! Food! She began by taking like five cherry tomtoes and shoving them in the cake hole like an over excited chipmunk. It was the definition of a stress eater. The key was to systematically poke wee holes in each of the tomatoes in your mouth drink the juice than quicky chomp them and swallow it all down. She was already reaching for the next victim. The celery sticks were fucking toast. She starting noshing those down like the old Bugs Bunny character ate carrots.

She paused with her obsessive chomping after a bit to remark something off hand. "I feel so fluffy..." she said with a slight giggle, as she patted the tulle skirt. "Like one of those ballerina's in the boxes that make music only I"m not trapped in there with a stick up my ass."

6. Likes Origins, , Aeolus liked this post

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    Mantle (Summer)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

A desert heat with winding balmy breeze settled around the table as Circe and Vivian came to sit down. And with the familiarity of the Wyrdstone now flowing from Vivian, Ram relaxed into the small pocket of Summer.

“Definitely good to have more Spears around,” Ram agree with an enthusiastic smile “Though I'm guessing you're another for the finesse fighting team, eh?" he joked (kind of) with Vivian.

"I’ve been doing good. I’ve got a Hedge patrol planned next week. Heard there was a gate below Funderland, we’ll be starting there. Not sure who else will show for sure but hopefully it goes smoothly.”

“The Wyrdstone feeling?” Ram asked, making sure they were talking about the same thing. He wouldn’t have compared it to being fluffy but then he’d never compare himself to a ballerina either. He could easily imagine Vivian doing graceful ballet. “You get used to it after a bit. Like a second heart beart.” Maybe he should have left out that last part. Sounded a bit creepy.

8. Likes Shane, Aeolus, pisces, , Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe took the time to munch upon a carrot before switching to a cannoli. Some insightful Winter knew her well. Logical as Winter was a time of introspection if you were being charitable. But damnation but Vivian was making it hard by acting like Sonja with the tomatoes. Circe couldn't help but smirk as she found it amusing. "Summers my dear Vivian," she points between the three of themselves, "Tend to remove the stick that stick to hit people with it."

And wasn't that an image? And unoriginal. Circe also doesn't answer for Vivian. She knew Vivian was a sword user but there was a heap of difference between fencing and Conan sworders. Sword swingers? Circe didn't know the name.

Ram's talk of a Hedge patrol gets a nod of approval from his Queen. "Glad to hear. I've been busy and made some good and bad discoveries." The other part? "A patrol. I shall be there. I've explored those tunnels before, both sides," Circe smiles, "I lowered the Thorns cannibal population. I'll even bring some of my armor in case folks want ta kit up in the tunnels." Which seemed a better idea then doing it in a public area. "Groundskeeper and Iron Spear. Give me the time and I'll be there."

Circe felt energized when she swore in on the WyrdStone. Like chugging espresso but also the warmth coming inside to out. "Hmmm," now that Ram mentioned it, "Second heart beat? Sounds right Ram," she agrees with him.

Then she points a finger at Ram, "And I'm a little curious ta try out a theory my positively pugilist pal. But I'm short on parts that our patrol should help with."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

10. Likes Aeolus, pisces, liked this post

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian finished chewing and smiled across at Ram and Circe. "Oh no, I just meant with this big skirt I feel fancy. I've never worn such fluffyness before. The last time I remember feeling fluffy was driving the clouds on to where they belonged. They are very fluffy too. " It was inhuman, the comparison. A reminder that Elementals had a different way of looking at things. She often made such comparisons in her head. Voicing it felt strange, but not necessarily bad, just something she usually had to keep to herself in order to preserve perceptions with the humans that she was one of them.

She shook her head... "To me it feels like the pull of the great wind vortex, or the golden rays of light forming prisims of beauty inside a raindrop." She whispered softly. Only very large or very very shiny and sparkly things could catch the Wind's gaze in Arcadia. The world that CIrce and Ram had bashed around in was nothing but a flea circus to the Airtouched.

"I'm so much better with physical aspirations than anything else. If you need me at your side or back Ram of Summer, I will be there."

12. Likes Origins, , Aeolus liked this post

0 Scenes

Ten Days Left!

14. Likes Origins liked this post

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    Mantle (Summer)
    Ram

Mask

Mien

PRE

Ram snorted at the image Circe conjured of beating someone bloody with a… brown stick.

“Well, I plan on bringing your armor already,” he replied with a smile “And I’d hope anyone else would come prepared,” he hoped “But any supplies would be welcome if you can make it.” He didn’t expect the Summer Queen to drop everything for a simple patrol. “Should be starting around *date/time*. And if we aren’t back in couple days,” he gave a soft grunt “We’re probably in trouble. At least that’s how many days supplies I plan to bring.” But it helped to let people know ahead of time in case a rescue effort was going to be mounted at all.

“Ha,” Ram laughed “Damn, Vivian. Never wanted to wear a skirt more in my life the way you describe it. At least compared to what it feels like wearing this suit.” Still felt tight around the shoulder. Though he quieted when the Elemental spoke softly. She definitely seemed an odd one. Granted, that was a low bar among the Lost. Still, it made him worry for her. There was poetry in her words but also madness. He’d have to make an effort to be social. Connected. Grounded. He smiled. “Wind vortex or light rays sound like a pretty cool heartbeat.”

“Just Ram is fine,” Ram said kindly, at least ‘of Summer’ sounded better than Mr. but he still wasn’t comfortable with titles. “But thanks. I’ll keep that in mind. I do need to eventually learn how to actually use a weapon,” he said giving a slight shrug and holding up his hands.

16. Likes pisces, , Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Clouds?" Circe keeps forgetting how different Elementals see the world then do most of the Lost. And poetic by a bit too. "Fascinating Vivian, and a little poetic too just saying. I love ta talk these days, but I ain't poetic as that was," Circe then hummed in thought, "Right on Ram it is cool. I think if boys wear them it then it's a kilt. Oh!" she snaps her finger and bites into a cannoli. "I also make it a point Vivian, thank you Ram," she nods at him, "Fer the reminder, I make it a point ta treat my Summers ta a business suit. Helps with mundy job hunting and fashion."

"Grand, Ram. I have some new metal duds ta show off too,"
    she inhales sharply before sighing out, "Not the best work but effective," then back to happy. Then lets out a dry laugh, "A while back a Spring came ta a Hedge trip wearing a sundress, carrying a picnic basket, and thought my analogy of a safari meant there'd be porters," her tone is flat. Then her blue lips part in a put upon sigh, "If that truck hadn't fallen apart in the Thorns I'd have tried driving her around in a car with child locks. Plus side I have MREs and know a bit about hunting."

Circe's ears droop at the mention of martial trainig, "Well it's good ya know how ta throw a punch but ya know if ya think about it," Circe eyes Vivian and then back to Ram, "We really have the fighting styles covered. Fists," points at Ram with the cannoli, "Blade," Vivian, "And guns," then Circe bites the cannoli, "Chronological order of humanity inventing them no less."

18. Likes pisces, liked this post

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask

Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian grinned at Ram, her gaze moving over him a moment as if imagining him in a frilly skirt. It was hard to imagine such a specimen of masculinity in fuzzy things, but then again it was problably hard for them to comprehend how her mind worked too. "If Ru Paul can do it it, I mean we could find something in your size too. Clothing is very inclusive!" She said with a teasing grin.

She listened to Circe closely, all of her attention focused on her. Those alien eyes focused on her own. "I can also do hand to hand, though I am not as skilled in hand to hand as I am in swords and blades, I am better than your average bear. " She paused a moment and looked Ram.

"We should train together Ram. Where you are weak, I am strong, and vice versa. We could learn much from each other."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread