Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48
Consilium: (2101) Sanctuary - Page 4
Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2101) Sanctuary

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

"There have been sightings in the past", he starts, "of some unsavory people conducting their business beneath the Consilium's notice. The stone Magus Star and Magus Rose recovered from an abandoned building, alongside the creature they faced, lead me to the conclusion that something much more troublesome might be brewing. Sadly, every piece of evidence from the local scene was scrubbed clean. And this is why I seek to study the city's ley lines in an attempt to unearth any residual evidence by taking a bird's view of the situation. For that, I need assistance"

2. Likes Mark, Yumyumcrow, Ruach, liked this post
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost

Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple
     Improvised out-of-path, ExitScene

PRE

Winter's words were short but ominous. When unsavory business, mysterious stones and creatures are mentioned along with ley lines, things are not good. But Corn doesn't have a way to see ley lines. He leaned forward to hear what else may be revealed about this new mystery or Winter's plans to deal with it.
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

4. Likes Ruach liked this post

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

A pause seems to grip the air as the news from Winter sinks in for the gathered.

"What are your thoughts? We have a number of ways of obtaining information that is no longer readily available. I've gleaned some from spirits in investigations with you past. I'd relish the opportunity to do so again. Mayo join you? There are more details I'd like to ketchup on, but I believe I already understand the meat of the matter."

A suppressed grin struggles to pull at the corners of his mouth, despite the gravity of the situation shaman is pleased with his own effort to lighten the mood.
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

ConsiliumPre5 (Authority)

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

"It seems you have no shortage of volunteers to assist the Guardians," Phoenyx says to Winter. She looks around the room.

"If there are any new Obrimos, I will make myself available for you. Otherwise, does anyone else have anything they wish to share? If not, it seems likely our official business is at an end already." She shifts her stance slightly, focusing on the newer members of the Concillium.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost

Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple
     Improvised out-of-path, ExitScene

PRE

Corn looks around biting his lips, clears his throat and speaks.
    "Greetings. I am a newcomer here as most of you know. I would like to know what information we're required to give the Consilium about our sanctums, potential magic items or resources we have at our disposal and whether we need to make public our claim to places or Hallows. A few of you may know already, but I happen to work to a shop owned by a sleeper relative of mine. I don't think I can lay any official claim to it, as it is not directly mine nor my sanctum is there. However, I would appreciate if my peers were considerate enough to inform me if they have potential interests that involve a certain small shop in any way.
    If I am allowed to ask something like that, I would share more information about the place I work and the general whereabouts of my sanctum.
    "
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding in return to Naga.
    "It went well enough, got a chance to see some unexpected people and had some fun." Far less than she wanted but that were not a tale that needed to be shared.

"I am still waiting for us to sit down and discuss spirits Anima other than that things are calm right now."

Returning the fist bump from Guru.
    "Don't drop to quickly on me now." Returning his smile with one of her usual calm ones.

Listening to Winters words in silence, just taking it in.

Looking to Corn.
    "If you are concerned for your relative so just share the stores name and location and I am sure that we can take a look when passing it, otherwise so will we most likely leave it alone. We rarely have reason to mess with or ruin a small shop of any kind as long as it's not used as a front or meeting place against us. With you working there so do I assume you can keep such things from happening though and inform us should it happen, if you're relative is not willingly involved so will there be no need to cause him permanent harm either. Do not worry, we aren't monsters here." Half a truth perhaps but at least they were more often than not the good kind.

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

OCC
    PRE

"For now, we'll investigate with a small team. I don't want to sound any alarm. I don't possess knowledge of the Spirit world, if you wish to join, feel free", he says.
    The doctor doesn't have the best reputation, arguably, risking blowing up your team and a city bloc didn't warrant a token of trust.

14. Likes Ruach liked this post

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Anima nods, and offers Winter a mock salute.

"Well that settles that then. The Scooby gang rides again!"
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

ConsiliumPre5 (Authority)

16. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

A light smile given from the Scooby comment.
    "It's getting late, with that handled so am I sure that Winter here will inform us at the meeting after it's taken care of and call for reinforcements if needed."

Standing up from her position and looking towards Guru.
    "Ready for that workout?"

18. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

OCC
    PRE

With the official out of the way, they all dispersed for the rest of the day.

20. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread