(2101) Jennifer and others
Jan 27, 2021 - Feb 1, 2021
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Giant
    Mask of Tranquility
    Alexander Moore

NOS
    PRE

The Duchess enters, and while her Beast does not demand Alexander’s reaction, her presence draws his complete attention. He steps back and gives her a low bow, moving himself out of the way of those standing nearby. Turning back to Dirt Nap, Alexander takes a moment to think over Dirt Nap’s offer.

“Thank you, Dirt Nap, for the offer, I’m mostly working on my own plans for expanding the Necropolis, I’ve found it quite hard to find the kinds of books I hope to fill it with.” He glances at Jennifer as he says ‘necropolis’, gauging her reaction as he brings up their mutual home.

“Excuse me for now” Alexander says to Dirt Nap, stepping away from the gathering, moving with Jennifer towards the chess table.

“Yes it would be nice to talk apart.” he followed.
    Curse: Incredibly tall and emaciated, their skin is stretched over their large and bulky frame, with long limbs and a strangely shaped head.

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

A silent specter, witness the Danse. None draw her long ash fallen eyes.

Again if anyone desperately needs Alice's attention @ me!
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I am glad to hear that. I know well the pleasure when a project is completed."

Tilting her head, she wondered if the question indicated that music was involved in Ale's project. If so, her curiosity was peaked.

"I do!" Her response was easy, "Yourself?"
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer moves from the private conversation with Alexander towards where Alice, Twist and the Prince, Alessandra, congregate.

"I shall be going, Seneschal Hart. Your Grace. Your Grace." She gives each woman the appropriate nod as the respect that they wield commands.
    "I hope that all is well until we meet again."

The Nosferatu waits for the polite time for goodbyes to be said. A look to Dirt Nap and a respectful nod to Priscus Jack. She glances towards Priscus Durant, giving the woman a nod befitting her position if she happens to glance her way. The brunette checks her scarf is set in place and departs Elysium.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

8. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap notices the Notary's respect and perhaps even fascination, like a bird with a prey animal, as Jennifer interacts with Archon Twist and the Prince.

She deftly suggests Alexander can consider himself invited to a private conversation in the depths. He wonders if the illustrious and respected Mister Kowalsic spends much time down there. He would have the right, if he wanted to. Which wouldn't make it the safest seeming place to himself, if he were Alexander.

Dirt Nap catches Jennifer's look. He nods. "It would be a pleasure, Ma'am." He says, without elaborating on the nature or company of their walks. Enough to say in Court that walks of some kind are a regular thing with them.

When Jennifer leads Alexander away a bit, Dirt Nap loses his cover, for standing around while Priscus Durant conducts her Clan business, without him seeming to sticking his nose in where it don't belong.

"Sure. It's good to hear you got a place you feel comfortable to lie your head." Dirt Nap says to Alexander in an amiable tone. "I'm not likely to be much help finding books anyways."

Dirt Nap gives every appearance of enjoying the relative solitude, as he watches the chamber in silent thoughtfulness, taking it all in.

He nods towards Priscus Hazelton when she gives him another look before leaving.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread