Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“I’d like that. I’d also like to feel free to use it as well whenever you want.” Sure, they each had their Court Hollows, but this was private. “Oh! Forgot to tell you I almost brought some Hob Rabbits home.” Giggling.

Turning serious once again, “Her seeing it your way would have made things easier. But, nothing wrong with having a discussion and clearing the air. James and I were able to sit down and discuss his words at the pool hall recently, and I’m glad we did. But I like to think Titania has the Freeholds best interests at heart, and just wants her ideas to be heard and acknowledged.” But she was sure he would give her the chance.

“To be honest, I was going to go in alone.” Her eyes searching his, “I’m not sure why, but maybe it was because I was feeling alone.” Her eyes shifting and looking down at their hands, joined. How she had missed that, a simple touch from him. “But he offered to help, so it seemed like a better option.” Could she handle it alone? She honestly wasn’t sure. “But it would be an honor to have someone of your mastery join us, thank you.” When it came to Dreams, he was the Freeholds expert.

Her smile matches his, it was good to see him relaxing more. “Lets just each make an effort to clue the other in when things are difficult.” Not putting it all on him. “Because you know I will do anything in my power to help you and support you.” Sapphires looking into his eyes, no lies, she was being honest. “I don’t think you can.” She says, a playful quality to her voice, “Because I think I can be more persuasive than you in the matter.” She did believe that.

Her face softens, as she shakes her head, “There is nothing to be sorry for, you are here now. And I will never hold it against you, how much you want to protect the Freehold. Never.” A small shake of her head, “I only ask you to let me help and to keep me in the know. Then I can make sure you’re eating properly, and getting rest.” Her eyes close as a happy smile appears, leaning into his touch, “Even just sitting on the couch with me and letting me know what’s going on is enough.” Leaning over, she gives him a kiss.

“I get to choose? Hmmm, that’s going to be difficult. But there is a new Indian restaurant that I’ve heard customers talking about. I can get the menu online and get it delivered.” Then they wouldn’t even have to leave the house. “But you have to decide on a movie or show, and agree to a back rub, you need some pampering.” From her voice, she wouldn’t be talked about of it.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

An amused eyebrow archs. "Hob rabbits?"

"Mmm,"
    Rhodes replies, noncommittally. Sera was right, of course, but would Titania really see his way? "Well, let's discuss that later. I'd rather think of just us."

Emeralds dim slightly as his eyes narrow, his lips pursing. It was hypocritical, but that had never stopped him before. He winced at her feeling alone. "That's... that's my fault. You aren't alone Sera... I should have been here for you." He hadn't noticed how obsessed he had been, but it was like his eyes were opening and he realised he had bee mostly alone for weeks, save sleeping with her. "Don't.... don't let me do that again? It's so easy... so, so easy to get lost in it. And don't give me that honour stuff. It's just us here. I would do anything for you, darling, you know that."

Seeing her smily seems to crack something, and Rhodes falls backwards into the sofa, collapsing heaving and sighing the stress out of him. "Oh really?" He retorts, meeting her challenge playfully. "I seem to recall getting you to rest, more than once. Maybe you should convince me, just to be sure." He nods slowly. "I will, my love. I promise." He leans into the kiss, gently moving his hand around the back of her head and scratching her skin lightly.

"Oooh. Yes, that would do nicely,"
    he nods, smiling, and chuckles. "Welllllll, if you insist. I reluctantly accept this evening of care and seduction."
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Sapphires seem to light up, “Circe and I came across them in the Hedge. We kind of ran over the baby but she was able to find some fruits and I patched him up. The most adorable little things.” She still might. It was a real possibility. “But I figured that’d be something to discuss with you, it’s your home too.” She would feel bad about springing hob rabbits on him.

Nodding, dropping the subject.

“I didn’t want you to feel guilty, that wasn’t my intent.” And now she felt bad. Squeezing his hand, she smiles, weakly, but it’s still a smile, “I could have spoken up too.” But she knew, and he did, that it wasn’t in her nature to do that. She would suffer in silence if it meant someone doing what they enjoyed or needed to. “It’s something we can both agree isn’t going to happen again. And we can both learn something from it, I need to speak up more, and I plan to do that. So no worries, I won’t let you do that again.” Relationships were hard. Add being what they were to that and it was even harder. And with her past, the blame not being on her was new. It was hard to accept, and she wasn’t sure what to say, so she chews a translucent finger nail, thinking.

“I will admit, you have been successful a few times.”
    She’ll give him that. “Oh, I will. But we need to make sure you eat first.” Leaning into the kiss, brushing her finger tips across his chest.

“Reluctantly? You don’t sound so reluctant. And who said there was any seduction? That was never on my mind!” She teases with a sly smile, “And once you are rested, we can tackle the wedding we need to plan.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Flowering rolls his eyes ever so slightly, but smiles.. "You're a sucker for an adorable face. It's up to you, darling. But you're looking after them."

He shakes his head. "It's my own fault. We were both so concerned with letting each other alone that we may have overlooked to look out for one another." He smiles a tired smile, and gently takes the hand his fiancee is chewing on. "You bite your nails when you thinking about something. What is it?" he asks softly.

Rhodes smiles sliding his arm around her. "Of course of course. food and relaxing. I'm here, not in the study, aren't I?" A hand idly twists a lock of her golden hair. "It's often on your mind..." he teases back. "Though I suppose you're right. I don;t doubt you've had an idea or seven?"
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“We’ll see, it was hard to not fall for their faces, especially after we almost killed the child.” She still felt horrible about that. “But they seemed to have decided to call Circe’s broken-down truck home anyways. So it’s not like I can’t go back and see them.” And she planned on it. Maybe bringing them some supplies or something.

“You’re right, and I’m glad we’re able to talk about it. I know going forward it’s going to be better, and we won’t make that mistake again.” She knows she won’t. From the look on her face, she is debating it, telling him what was on her mind. It was difficult for her, being open about what worried her. “I...I had worried you were regretting asking me to marry you. Not that I would have blamed you, between my hands and now my legs, add on top of that scales that now cut flesh,” a sigh, “lets face it, I’m not the same Nix I was last year.” What would be the next to go? “It’s been on my mind for a while, I kept thinking I could just, I don’t know, get past it.” But obviously, she failed.

Relaxing against him, “You are! This is progress!” she says playfully. Then there was a look of shock on her face, fake, but she was trying, “It is not, I’m a lady!” but there was mischief in her eyes. “I’ve had a few ideas, but not as many as seven. And it’s hard to not have ideas when it’s all people bring up.” She was actually getting tired of being asked about it. “But I’m more curious about if you had any ideas. It’s our day, and you should have just as much say.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Killed the child?" That didn't sound like her. "Perhaps you'd better tell me the whole story. It sounds like I missed a journey into the Hedge while locked in the study."

He nods slowly in agreement. The relationship they shared, happy as it was, always needed work to stop their pasts from seizing hold. But her confession has him reach out, holding her hand tightly in his long pale fingers. Eyes find her face, tinged with fear. "No, never. Sera..." words catch in his throat. He couldn't lose her. Her couldn't.... "Sera, you may not be the same on the surface, but nor am I as when I met." Rhodes gestured to his foliage that had certainly grown in the last few years. "We are both likely to keep changing - if I keep delving into the Arcadian magics and you pursue your vocation. When we met, you were singularly, almost uniquely beautiful, and you still are. Yes, you have changed. But it is not your form that made me fall in love with you. Your genuine comassion, your care... your wit. Your drive to protect and improve. Our back-and-forth. Your impeccable taste in men...." he offers a smile. "You are beautiful in so many other ways than your physical form. Not a second has passed that I regret my proposal. I know you, sweetheart. I know this is hard to accept... sometimes it is hard for me to believe myself, with our own torments. But here we are - and if you ever doubt it, come find me. I would bind our souls with such words if it would make you smile." It was more words he had said in days, but he could feel that familiar tingle in his chest whenever they were alone together. It brought a soft smile to his lips.

The Flowering sighs happily as the Nix rests against him. "The world ever sees you as the very image of a Lady, and I would never disrup such an image..." he replies, leaning to her ear before whispering "... but I know how you are in private, my dear. Our first night in Paris, for example. Or when I took you to the castle of dreams..." He chuckles at the teasing, leaning his head against hers. "Well, only for myself. Such an occassion would merit a truly special suit, naturally. I have vaguely mused as a summer day - avoiding either season we have other duties, while avoiding the cold. Fine food, fine wine." A half shurg. "You know, the usual things. What ideas did you have?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“Oh, right. Circe and I decided to try and find the Spider Market, get some Spinning materials and do some trades. Well, we bought a truck, or, Circe bought it, I just chipped in and we ran over something. Turns out it was the child rabbit hob, it was stuck in the engine, and his mother was not happy. But I was able to calm her, and sooth the baby enough for Circe to get it out. Then between me patching his paw and Circe finding some fruits, we got him taken care of. The truck is still in there, the Hedge ate away at everything and the hobs seemed to decided it made a good place to hang out. So I can go back and visit.” Which seemed to make the Treasured quite happy.

His eyes find some of the same fear and uncertainty in her own. Sapphires studying him, looking for any lie or deceit. It was almost like she was expecting it, but not finding it. She looks to his flowers, a faint smile on her lips, “I love your flowers.” She says softly before looking down at their hands, “It wasn’t?” it sounded alien to her, after years upon years of being used for her form. “I haven’t decided if I want to keep pursuing it, I don’t know what will happen to me.” Fear in her voice, still studying their hands. Then a smile slowly appears, “I do have excellent taste in men.” She had to admit that.

“I think just hearing you say those things is what I needed. After years upon years of only being told I was good for one thing and that all I had was my looks, it’s hard to accept that I’m more. That someone finally see’s me for more.”
    Finally, she looks to him, “Thank you, your words mean the world to me. And just sitting here with you is perfect.” The smile coming back.

Mock shock appears once again, “I was always a lady,” her voice matching hers, but hers lower and breathier, “but you? You are certainly one to talk.” Points out the Nix with a sparkle in her eyes. “That castle is one of my favorite places, such wonderful memories.” They really got to know each other there.

“A special suit that you would want made?”
    she asks. “Oh, really? Summer?” not what she had been expecting. “I think summer would be perfect! That narrows down decorations and dress ideas I had.” A great deal. “You know? After thinking about it, and with all the questions, I would even be happy with something small and intimate.” She might be a Fairest and a Spring, but she wasn’t all about the show. “As long as we are there, that’s all I really want.” Giving him a gentle kiss, “But I have some sketches and ideas for decorations, depending on how fancy and over the top you want to go.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes nods. It seemed innocent enough. "Just be careful in the Hedge, love. Even innocent things there can turn sour."

He smiles, his eyes serious. "Of course it wasn't. I am no fool. I am sure you have had your fair share of partners before myself, tripping over your beauty. And I, in turn, have also pursued partners of unique beauty - and not always in the traditional human sense. I have been with several partners over the years, all beautiful... but none I ever loved. They were lusts of the flesh, my heart still bitter from memories half-remembered. The sigular devotion to the Gardener...." he trails off, closing his eyes and breathing slowly. "I never thought I would love that way again after what she turned it into. I could never love just for superficial beauty. And from our first conversations you intrigued me. A keen mind beneath an immaculate form...." He trails off again, closing in on himself. Even his leaves seem to wilt slighty and his gaze moves to the floor, lost in his own thoughts. His Mantle does not blow, but chill cold seems to creep down his ands and hands, the whispers movign hauntingly close.

"Perfect..."
    he echoes faintly, as if coming back from far away. The Flowering sighs a shuddering sigh. "Yes.... yes it is. Being here with you. Nowhere I would rather be." And he knew he meant it.

"Mmmm,"
    Rhodes agrees, passively brushing off the other comments. "Memories of passion and Desire, food for the body as well as the soul. Always there, should you wish to see it."

"Naturally." The Fairest shifts slightly to face his fiancee. "You sound surprised? What did you think I would say?" he asks, lightly but curious. "All the questions? From whom? Being given the third degree already? Maybe we should get some things on paper before others try and create the event around us." He chuckles, accepting the kiss and letting his hand slide down to her hip. "As long as we are there together, darling... anything else is merely dressing. Perhaps you could show me some of these ideas? I'd love to know what you are thinking."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A single nod, “Always. It’s why I went with Circe.” A wink added. Who better than a Summer to go into the Hedge with?

“I wouldn’t say fair share, like I mentioned before, that’s something I am very selective with. So I think the low number would surprise you.” Sex had never been a huge thing for her. It was nice, and she enjoyed it, but it didn’t drive her. “I always craved that mental connection. And hadn’t found it in many years. Until you.” But as she listens, she nods. As he grew quiet, and his leaves seeming to wilt, she slips her arms around him, pulling him close. Remaining quiet, just holding him, trying her best to ignore the whispers, focusing on just being with him.

Concern was in her eyes as she lays a hand gently on his face, “What’s going on in there?” she asks softly. “And there is no where I would rather be. Here, with you, is home, where things make sense.”

Smiling, “You know I would love to visit there every evening. It’s such a wonderful place, better than...” her words drifting off. She hated her own dream scape. But was getting better at shaping it. A bit.

“I’m only surprised because I wasn’t aware you took up spinning.” But she was intrigued. “Though I do agree with having it in Summer and keeping the focus of our Seasons on the Seasons and not a wedding.” It just didn’t seem right.

“Oh, mainly Sonnie and Yami, others have asked general questions, but nothing too pushy. I already let them know that when plans were made by us, they would know. And not before. It’s like people are trying to rush things, where I think it’s ok to just take a moment to breathe and enjoy things.” She didn’t like pushy people. Laughing, “Are you ready for that? Because there are lots of ideas, each changing as details make themselves known. Lots of scraped ideas too. But I was thinking outside, in the evening, soft romantic lights.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

An nod, and he relaxes a little more "Ah! Excellent." He sounded content. That was that - Rhodes trusted Circe to be ready for a fight. It was on her nature.

He smiles a little. "It probably would at that. I suppose I just expect people to fawn all over you... It's an chauvinistic view that removes your agency of course, but I just can't quite shake it. You can forgive me being a little jealous, can't you? I just worry you'll find someone... well. More of a match, I suppose. Physically. I'm hardly the beauty you are. Or that you'll grow bored and discard me for some new toy... I don't know would happen to me if I had to do all that again. I don't know what I would do if you left... Or something took you... " Fingers tighten slightly around hers. His pale hand is trembling.

He looks over. "Better than what? The castle is just a set piece, love. Like any place in the Dream. If you want a new one, you can make one, easy as thought."

A chuckle. "Spinning? Oh my, no. I haven't. When have I had the time? Purely mundane, I'm afraid, unless I can get someone to put something together for me." He nods. "It was the core of my thought. Having it in the Spring or the Autumn would send vastly different messages... Plus, imagine Circe's face when we tell her a summer wedding." The Iron Queen had been watching their romance unfold with all the enthusiasm of a child on Christmas - the wedding mine just make her explode.

Rhodes nods, stroking Sera's hip gently as she laid against him. "That makes sense - they are both... somewhat eager, aren't they? Oh. Speaking of Yamiyo, she has asked to pick my brain over her studies - I'll be meeting her at Funderland at some point." He listens, nodding. "Sounds wonderful. And why not talk about it? We don't have to commit to anything tonight. Just pass some ideas. Though I leave the dress entirely to you, and if you would do me the same pleasure for my own attire? I would also like to make an entrance, you know." He smiles. Fairest did so love to show off. "Any special guests you wan to arrange?"

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread