Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

There was an eager nod, “It does!” she agreed. “And any room, except my office, is open for renovation. It’s our house, and I want it to feel like our house, I want you to put your personal touch on it.” She begins, “Unless you want to scrap this house and pick one out together?” and she was being serious. “I picked this one out with talking with you, and maybe there are things you would be looking for in a house.” They were going to be married.

“Of course I must! Can’t go and have it be easy, takes the fun out of it.” She teases. Looking at their hands, “I do know what you mean. But I don’t know what will happen if I take the final step, how much of me will vanish. It’s why I put off the second step as long as I did.” She didn’t want to vanish. But she also wanted to be able to save those around her. “It’s been a difficult tug of war for me. To want to be able to save those around me, those I love,” squeezing his hand, “but not wanting to fade away. But maybe, with time, it’ll get easier.” And maybe the Freehold wouldn’t need her skills. A smile finally, “Thank you. Knowing you will still love me makes this easier. I just might need reassuring from time to time.” Which she hated, but it was what it was.

“I have quite a few! As some of the outdoor setups align with some of the ideas I had. There is this stunning one that has an inner courtyard, plus a spacious grand lawn overlooking the vineyards with the Chateau as a dramatic backdrop!” slipping her phone from her pocket, she pulls up a picture.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Flowering watched her curiously. "Are you sure? Have you run out of closet space in this one already?" he teased lightly. "I genuinely hadlt considered moving again. I have always made do with an environment, a house being less of a concern than a firm Hallow within it.... but I've always been a more arcanely aligned sort." He waves a lazy arm around. "I have always thought of this as our house, darling. I don't need to have a stamp everywhere. Wherever we live together is home to me."

He nods. "The call of power against losing oneself within it... The Leaden Mirror is rife with tales of warning about such advancement. We are taught it before we even are initiated. I cannot, will not make that choice for you. I can only make you aware of the dangers and remind you I am here for you. Reassuring I can do - away from the prying eyes."

Emerald eyes widen as he sees the garden. He hated gardens. It was difficult. People expected a Flowering to love them, but he had spent twenty years trapped in one and.... it was hard. "The house certainly is beautiful," he offered, smiling.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Laughing, “I have not, in fact, I have some room. I’ve gotten better at donating dresses and have the special ones in storage. And,” a pause, “a few in my Hallow.” Not a lot, but a few. “Technically, there is a door to a Hallow in it, not a fancy one, but a hidden one.” She had taken care to make sure it was hidden. But a smile appears, a happy one, “Really? I like that, wherever we live together is home. Because I feel the same way.” Snuggling herself against him.

“I would never ask you to make such a decision for me.” That had never crossed her mind. “Reassuring will help, I think. Knowing that you still love me despite what I look like will make a big difference.” She wasn’t used to being liked for anything other than her looks. It would take some time. “Dangers?” almost as an afterthought. “I know what dangers I have to deal with within my Order, that while I can heal, I can also harm. And the Order keeps an eye on that. Such actions are not welcome.” But what other dangers? “But thank you.” Wrapping her arms around him.

“It is! But the real beauty is the land around it.” But he didn’t have the reaction she did, so she brings up another picture, “This one has this amazing courtyard!” once he had seen it, she puts the phone away, focusing on him, “I’m going to need more about what you want. What is a definite no for you, what would like to see.” She was going at this blind. Smiling lovingly, “We could get married in the backyard and I would be happy. We don’t have to do something big and fancy.” Laying her head against his.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes smiles, leaning into the embrace and sighing little more stress out of his body. His wiry form felt unwillingly tense under her touch, as if he had been hunched over a desk for several hours, but slowly easing away.

He smiled. "I've tried to make it clear all this time, darling. I've seen many pretty faces, but none of them have ever been love until you. I hope that makes my meaning clear. But if you need that reminder, I will be only to happy to provide." Her thought on her vocation make him nod. "Mmm," he agrees. "The Leaden Mirror looks more generally - the dangers that befoul our kind. Fetched, or our own grasp on sanity unravelling after our experiences. You have seen me, and you, in those times.Drawing on the Wyrd that our Fae side consumes what we have left of our humanity..... It is what was speculated happened to Queen Anne of course. Too much focus into the Fae arts... fetchcrafting and the like. It is rumoured Autumns fall more often to some... but it is no more than any other, because we keep it in mind more... and police ourselves more strictly because of it." As he speaks, his voice becomes quieter, as if imparting some dark secret. His mantle causes a ghostly chill and the whispers rise, though the wind stays eerily still.

The Flowering smiles, a little strained. "Do you remember the light festival, darling?" he asks slowly. "My... shock? I.... dislike gardens. Ever since the Eternal Garden, that made.... this," a gesture to his leaves on his head. "I have been seeing more of it - vibrant greens bushes, trees,.... flowers. It's where I was, and where I fled through..... I believe it is why I feel more comfortable in the city than anywhere else - the lack of spying greenery... " He breaks off, looking at the next picture. "Ah! Now this, I do like." He chuckles. "I suppose not, but King and Queen of the Freehold? Surely we get to show off just a little? What on earth would people think? Imagine Titania's face if we got registered at City Hall...." he chuckles again.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She hated that she needed the reminder, and probably would for some time. But her past had shaped who she was today, good or bad. And while she battled with those insecurities daily, she had to hope that someday, she wouldn’t have to. So she simply nods, not sure what to say about it that hadn’t been said. As he explained, she nodded, those dangers. “I’ve often felt my sanity teetering on that fine line we walk.” Eyes focused elsewhere, on a memory perhaps. “I’ve sacrificed some of the humanity when I first returned. Using what was gifted to me to bring harm.” A deep sigh, “But that was a different time.” She wasn’t that person anymore. “Queen Anne, well, she is not going to go away quietly. But I worry if we have what we need to be rid of her.” Did they have the firepower for such a strong Autumn? She wasn’t sure. And they almost lost Anatole to her right-hand woman. Odds were not in their favor. Looking to Rhodes, studying his face, his eyes, “Do you worry about that? That you will become like her?” concern in her eyes, “Because I won’t let that happen.” And as he becomes quieter, and she feels the chill, she pulls him close. Wrapping her arms around him, her own warm breeze dancing around them.

Then it dawns on her, she hadn’t taken that into account. Her face falls, “Of course I remember, but obviously I wasn’t thinking. I’m so sorry.” The regret visible on her face. Her head shakes, “I can’t believe I didn’t take that into account.” She was clearly crushed. How could she have been so stupid? She didn’t even have an excuse for slip in judgement.

She seems a bit more withdrawn now.

“If you want to show off, we certainly can. And to be quite honest, I don’t care what she would think.”
    A bit of an edge in her voice.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes looks away slowly, pensive. "Yes," he says simply. His look is similar to Sera's own, lost in thought - though less worried and simply resigned. "I won't stop following my path. But each time I need to embrace my nature a little more...." his fingers tighten on hers. "I know you won't. I don't say this often, but I need you Seraphina. I never wanted to place that on you, but I think we both know it is true. You are my anchor to humanity. You keep me thinking, give me strength. You have slowed that descent no end for me, and my life is better for it." He leans back, relaxing in her embrace and gives her a gentle kiss.

He smiles a little, holding her delicately. "Sweetheart, it was a mistake. I know you did not do it maliciously. You were picking what you liked. Please don't let this get you down - I want to enjoy the evening, and nothing lights it up like your smile."

His eyebrow twitches at Sera's bristling - it was rare, unusual. But that could be tomorrow's discussion. For now he wanted them together and settled. "A joke, nothing more darling. I suppose I want to show off a little - that I might find such a wonderful, amazing woman and even more, that she might even love me in return. It is something o a boost to one's ego, I cannot deny." Rhodes offers his fiancee a roguish smile.

"Shall we look to food first, before we get too caught up? I could eat a horse."

We need to wrap up soon. Anything else you want to do?

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Her eyes close briefly, understanding what he was saying without wanting to say. She felt that, embracing that side of herself. But his next words were a complete shock and surprise. Sapphires studying him as he spoke. She feels the tear escape her eye, “Oh Rhodes.” Her voice barely a whisper. “You are my own anchor as well. And you’ve shown me that love is real and that I can be truly happy.” But she would move heaven and hell to keep him safe. “And I will do whatever it takes to give you what you need and keep you from going down that path.” And she meant it.

His words, both calming and reassuring, brought a smile to her face. But she still felt bad, but didn’t want to dig into that.

“Then we’ll show off!” and the way she said it, made it sound settled. Because to her, it was. “We’ll have an event like the Freehold has never seen, one to set the bar high for anyone else. And that means I’ll need to step up looking for the perfect dress.” And would she spin one, or buy one?

Laughing, “Yes! Lets get some food ordered!” pulling her cell back out, “They have a menu on their site. Once we decide what we want, you’ll be in charge of finding something for us to watch with dinner.”

I think it's a good place to wrap
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread